2009

I loved you once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year has passed again but the friendship between those two still stand strong. A new transfer girl came to Sowon Middle School, and she is sitting behind Tiffany. They become close since Sunny has the same hobby as Tiffany, they always have something to talk about meanwhile, Taeyeon is jealous. All she can do is texting tiffany at night since they aren’t sitting near each other anymore. Taeyeon is a quite type but not after you know her.

 

            Sunmi, Taeyeon’s bestfriend has a feeling for her. She knows all Taeyeon’s personality and try to find a way to actually make Taeyeon loves her not as a bestfriend but as a lover.

 

            As usual, when Taeyeon’s parent are not home, she always use the home phone to call tiffany since she doesn’t want to get scolded from her mom. Eventhough taeyeon came from rich background, her family are humble and her mom never want to waste money on useless thing. After that phone call, Taeyeon felt something, her heartbeat is so fast and she realized that her liking towards her bestfriend, Tiffany has turned into love. She falls in love with her bestfriend.

 

            On the other hand, Sunny likes tiffany too, nobody knows that except taeyeon. Taeyeon came from a religious family and it is such a sin to fall in love with a girl. She decided to end her feeling by dating a boy named Harry whom is sitting next to her. It all started when Harry keeps on disturb taeyeon because he li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter