"Untouchable" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 ~Inner Beauty~

Yunho was sitting just like everyday in his office. He browsed through the newspaper searching for an interesting topic for that day till his eyes caught a glimpse of someone he familiar with. The big title written:

 

SUPERSTAR: KIM JAEJOONG PROVEN TO BE THE IMPORTANT ASSET IN INDUSTRY AS HE OWN BEAUTY, TALENT AND BRAIN.

 

~Kim Jaejoong who was known to have a pure heart prove to the world that beauty is not everything. He was said to break the record that the “Beauty is Stupid” yesterday when he can answer all the questions given by the university students in one research that based on world issues, economic, history, science…………………~

 

*Yunho’s POV

It’s true…He’s still the same except that he’s getting prettier day by day. His beauty is a natural beauty. When I recalled back to our memory…I remember that I was crying all by my self behind the school looking at the bruises added on my body. Basically, that’s my daily life. Because I’m ugly. There is a big scar on my face after an accident occurred and everyone looked at me just like I was piece of ; ugly, dirty, smelly and so on. That’s when I met him…

 

*FLASHBACK

“They beat you up again, aren’t they…?” He is my angel. He came as soon as he knew that I was injured. I felt like I’m a weak man that only knows how to cry in front of him.

 

“Let me see…” He would always sit next to me, asked to look at the injured part and treated every single of it. And I called it as ‘cured’.

 

“Thanks…I promised I wouldn’t cry anymore after this…” It’s funny though when the next thing I know, I would sit there and cry again. He didn’t say anything but smiled. He would take out his handkerchief and wiped off my tears.

 

“Joongie…why are you so kind to me…aren’t you supposed to hate me because I’m ugly…?” I directly asked him once he touched the scar part on my face when he caressed my cheek.

 

“What makes you say like that…?”

 

“I think we’re in different world. You live in a world that only the words beautiful exist. While I’m living in the world that have nothing except ugly and nasty…” I looked at the bruises inflicted at my arms.

 

“But… you have me…” He brought my bruised hand and wrapped it gently in between both of his hands.

 

*FLASHBACK END

He’s the only one that would always treat me kindly. When everyone threw rubbish straight to my face, he would running towards me and cleaned it with his own bare hands. But then Kim Jaejoong I’ve known is innocent while I’m a brainiac. I’m a top student at school and he would always seek me to study together. But one day, he stopped doing that and I don’t know why. He rarely came meet me and would always avoid seeing me till I found myself missing him everyday. He would appear only when I’ve got beaten up again. He never changed though except being an intelligent day bay day.

 

We’re no longer in connection after the graduation day. But now I’m no longer the same Jung Yunho. Maybe because I’m still in growth process after the graduation, the scar on my face getting disappear bit by bit and day by day till it left nothing to be seen on my face. I own a firm and being a successful lawyer while Jaejoong involved in music industry being a superstar. Like in school, the fame is surrounding him.

 

No matter what how long we separated, I would always feel worry about what way he takes.

No matter what he did, I would always observe him even from far away.

No matter how far he’s been, he would always stay as my first love and my only love.

 

“YUNHO! I NEED YOUR HELP!” Se7en stomped his feet into my office gushed into my office like he would always do. Se7en is my old client and will always ask for my advice as a friend.

“This is really important…I really really falling in love with him…and I need for you teach me how to get him...” Se7en informed him in one breath before he dropped down onto the couch nearby flatly. The sweats decorated his forehead and I assumed he must be running to meet me.

 

And Jung Yunho today is someone who I could tell a pro in giving advice on love matter. I’m not a playboy because I only love one person in my life.

 

“Waahhh…he must be so attractive that could snatch your heart like that…” I’m quite surprised this time. It’s about 5 years ago when I handle his divorce case with his wife and all the matrimonial claim stuff. I’m so sure that he said that he’s frightened off to get married again.

 

“For five years you survived without having lover and now…?” He wiped off the bead of sweat on his forehead as he calmed himself down before continued.

 

“Seriously…he’s an angel…he’s so beautiful till I don’t know how to describe it…and he’s innocent and humble though he’s a superstar…” Se7en explained to me with his eyes flaming in love.

 

“Superstar…? An artist? Woo…he must be a bit hard to get…hot stuff..”

 

“Yea…I met him at the filming set he involved…so polite and everything…complete! And that’s why…why I really hope that you could teach me on how to attract him…and perhaps we could be together eternally…?” He was so determined. I felt like I want to raise a hand and salute that man for successfully chain a heart of a millionaire…

 

Firstly…just act natural…and get close to him in a slow pace to avoid any suspicion…and…

**************************************************************************************************************************

Se7en brushed his hair neatly giving himself a last check through the car’s mirror before enter into a filming set. He was the investor in that film. He then walked cautiously looking for that figure and pretended that nothing affected him once he saw him. That particular man was discussing something with the director.

 

*Se7en’s POV

Maybe I was too excited to see him…I mean TOO excited that I carelessly walk once I laid my eyes on him. He didn’t notice me yet until….

 

*DANG!!!

 

I bumped onto the co-worker that was holding on the equipment making it fell and clanking on the ground. Everyone was looking at me apologizing…including him…Luckily I’m an important person in this filming and if not I would already embarrass my self in front of him. Like what I predicted, he was looking at me when I turned around to meet the director. He bowed politely to me and smiled. I pinned all the advices given by Yunho deeply into my heart and pretending that I’m not looking for him.

 

“So how was everything…? I came to check on the progression…” I make a conversation with the director instead ignored his presence. He nibbled onto his lips while observing our conversation and that makes me wanted to show off to him how professional I am…

 

“Everything is going very well. Maybe because of Jaejoong-shi here that was so committed in doing his job…we’re now having a rest…” The director replied.

 

“Really…?” I eyed on Jaejoong secretly. Now is my chance to talk to him. But I remembered what Yunho said.

 

“Okay then…have rests…I’m heading to another place after this…having some business…” I bid them goodbye and ready to walk even without talking to him. Normally I would always stick to him and asking for his condition.

 

“Se7en hyung…wait…” He called and ran after me.

 

“Yes…” I cheered in happiness. Its works…and now he must be wondering why I ignored him and by this way he would always paid attention to me.

 

“What is it Jaejoong…?” I asked nonchalantly. He pouted. Errghh…I might fall down in surrender right now if not because of Yunho’s face popping and knocking my head.

 

“Am I doing something wrong…I mean have I ever doing something that hurt you before that I didn’t notice…?” No Jaejoong! NOTHING AT ALL!!! Be rational be rational. I built up my courage to speak.

 

“Nothing…why…?”

 

“Then why you’re not looking at me at all…I mean, normally you would ask for my condition but today…you…” He stopped as he chewed on his red lips….Oh my…stop doing that…I’m melting already!

 

“I’m here to check on the filming progress Jaejoong…besides, I shouldn’t act like that to you everyday…everyone might have thinking that something has going o between us…? I don’t want to create a scandal in set…it’s not like you and I are dating that I need to…” I stopped when he showed the feeling of dejected. DAMN YOU YUNHO!!! I would kill you if this plan is hurting his heart.

 

“Aaah…I understand…” he spoke with a low voice.

 

“It’s not like that…you’re a top star…you’re a public figure and I shouldn’t create any bad rumor that will only stain your reputation…it’s inappropriate…” He then fiddled with his long finger with a sad obvious plastered on his face.

 

“I just want to be friend with someone…why did everyone will always run away from me because of I’m a top star…”

 

“Errrr…” Okay…that wasn’t what I expected him to say.

**************************************************************************************************************************

*In Yunho’s office

“That wasn’t supposed to happen…! You know how am I so speechless when he uttered like that…I’m not avoiding him…! I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!!!!” Se7en screamed hopelessly in front of the calm Yunho.

 

“What did he said to you that made you totally speechless…?”

 

“I just want to be friend with someone…why did everyone will always run away from me because of I’m a top star…something like that…” Se7en walked back and forth unable to stay still while Yunho stopped from what he was doing.

 

*FLASHBACK

“I just want to be friend with someone…why did everyone will always run away from me because they said I’m so beautiful…” I recalled that memory when he’s sitting in front of me when we’re working on our homework. I speechless.

 

“It’s looks like lots of people are admiring me, claimed that they like or love me…but still, they shunned me off…they said that I’m untouchable…I also want to know how it feels to be friend with someone…to love someone like they did…” Jaejoong looked at me like he was demanding an answer from me. He snorted.

 

I wasn’t expected at all that he would say like that. Because I thought the same thing…I felt like I don’t deserve to have him stay by my side. He’s definitely different from everyone else…

 

“M…Maybe because they thought…t..they don’t deserve to be with you…you’re the king…and we’re just a lay man…” He raised his head to match his eyes with me.

 

“Yunho-ah…I only have you…so…don’t run away from me okay…” He raised his pinky finger at me…

 

*FLASHBACK END

 

“Yunho! Yunho!” Se7en’s voice echoed calling my name; waking me up from spacing.

 

I smiled at the blurred Se7en…another sweet memory of us…Jaejoong-ah…do you know how it feels to love someone by now…? I’m longing for you…Only you…

 

*Meantime

He was wiping the dirt off the picture frame and once he finished it, he put the frame back on the bed side table. He arranged the picture frame to face him while he was lying down on the bed examined the picture. It was the picture of him in school uniform with someone next to him. He tapped on the nose of the owner of the picture and then chuckled.

 

“Yunho-ah…good night…”

 

He waved his hand to the picture and rolled the blanket up to his chest; closing his eyes ready to have a sweet dream. Under the light of the bed side lamp, his face twitched and his eyes’ lids moving uncomfortable.

 

“Oh…Kim Jaejoong…you forgot to switch off the light again…” He tapped on his forehead and then switched off the light.

 

When the dark engulfed the room, a melodious voice whispered…

 

“Yunho-ah…I love you…”

************************************************************

A/N: Another story...there will be two chapters so that's mean the next chappie is the final of this story...

 

STARLeee : It was just a simple replied from jae but it's enough for him to express how does he feels wasn't...they're totally hillarious...at last jae found his greatest love where his existence is really appreciated by others...well of course we love jae so much right..thanks for reading!

melfics : really...? thanks...glad that you like it...this is the next story...thanks for reading!

Jungshushu : thanks dearrrrr!!! i'll be waiting for ur next chapter as well...oh...i changed the title of this one, if u notice..^_~...thanks for ur support and I'll continue to support u too!! thanks for reading!

MiszCJung : oh dear...sorry for the not so romantic replied from jae...of course they're belongs to each other! hehehe...changmin's have his own speciality wasn't...and i love you too for liking my stories....thanks for reading!

irenesdh : yes...he is definitely destined for yunho...thanks for reading!

 

Comments please...and thanks for reading!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!