"Wish...for eternally"

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

I remembered the day you came to me, the day that I’ve been waiting for so long. You’re so beautiful like always; like an angel like I used to compare you with. I really appreciate the moment you stepped into my house, I felt like I got blessing from God for giving me a chance to see your smile once again. Though you came to me with empty hand; you’re still the queen of my heart. I’m glad that you’re willingly come to me long way from US to Korea.

 

 

“Yunnie-ah…I lost my job. Jeremy left me already and I sold the house in US. I got no place left to go…s…so…can I claim back your promise to me long time ago….that I’ve always welcomed to your house anytime…can I stay here for a stipulated time…?”You asked me with your sweet voice melted my heart in every part.

 

 

“Promise is always stay a promise no matter how long and of course, I’m glad that you wanted to live with me…” That’s the truthful coming from my heart, Jae-ah…This is my wish; to be with you though you’re not even noticed me in your heart. You just considered me as your childhood friend but I waited for this wish to come true patiently and now you’re here. You uttered those news with every calmness but I can sense your insecure feeling.

 

**************************************
“now there is a wish in me…
If it’s get hard for you…
Let me take your little hand…”
**************************************

 

I still remembered the day you left me to be with Jeremy,your loved one.You even moved to US so that you can be with him. My heart poured a thousand times of tears just to let you go so that you can be happy.

 

 

And today, you greeted me early in the morning like always by jumping up onto my bed and gave me your sweet kiss on my forehead.

 

 

“Jae-ah…what do you mean by every kiss of yours…?” I found the courage to ask that question and like always you gave me your warmhearted smile.

 

 

“To wake you up! Come…I’ve prepared a breakfast specially made for you…” You grabbed my hand with your soft delicate hand and how I wish that I can tell you that you made me shivered whenever your hand touch mine. I know, those kisses from you mean nothing at all in your heart but for me, that’s what all I ever craving from you. I know, I’m not in your heart right?

 

 

“Emmm…your food is so delicious like always, Jae…thanks…” you prepared the best breakfast, lunch as well as dinner.

 

 

“You’re bluffing…continued eating, Yunnie-ah…” you added more and I accepted it gladly.
“Seriously…I’m never getting tired to eat your cooking. I can eat it like this everyday…” You stopped in a sudden and it’s surprised me. Your eyes gazed straightly into my eyes. Those pretty eyes never failed to amaze me.

 

 

“You’ve done lots of things to help me and to make me happy. You gave me place to stay, and you even cheered me up…I’m sorry that this is the only thing that I can pay everything for you…” The tears fell down from your eyes through your cheek and dropped down onto the empty plate. For the first time, you let out your hurtful tears.

 

 

“No…please don’t cry…you make my heart ached when you cry…” I brought my thumbs up to wipe away your tears but you stopped me with your hand. To my surprise, you kiss my hand softly with your plump lips. Jae-ah…I can’t stop from asking this question again and again…are you doing this on purpose, to make me suffer or doing this with your pure heart.

 

 

“Yunnie-ah…don’t do this…you’re too kind for me…I’m afraid that I can’t leave you with peaceful mind one day…” Jae-ah…I wish that you’ll never leave me. I’m willingly to take care of you for the rest of your life.

 

 

“You’re my life…I don’t care if you even can’t leave me…” Jae-ah… I hope you noticed me for one moment in your life. You caressed my cheek with the tears flowing down freely…Jae-ahh..is it really hurt…? Do you think that you’re all alone in this world…?No you’re not. You have me…

 

 

“But I have to, Yunnie-ah…I can’t be a burden for you forever… You’re being a really good friend to me and I can’t ask no more…” But I’m the one who ask for more, Jae-ah…I want you to be the light of my life, leading me to a right way and completed my life…how I wish that you could understand this. How I wish that you also had the same feeling like me. But I know, it’s impossible for me to have the beautiful person like you with a very kind heart.

 

 

“Jae-ah…You’ll never be a burden for me, believe me…I’m speaking nothing but the truth only…” I swear and you let out you cute chuckle. Something is different today, and you’re acting weird today. Or maybe this is only my imagination.

 

 

“Jae-ahh…why you looks so pale more than you used to, today…are you okay…?” I touched your forehead to feel your temperature but you shook your head lightly. You brought me into a hug and I felt like my wish was fulfilled; to be in your embrace.

 

 

“Thanks, Yunnie-ah…for taking care of me…” You continued to cry and I can’t stop that but just to give you the warmness of my heart.

 

 

“You’re not going to leave me right…?” I asked you but you gave me no answer except for a kiss on my forehead. I really wish that day will never come. I wanted you to be with me forever.

 

 

“I don’t want to but I can’t continue to live like this. I’m not working and I don’t feel like working either. I don’t want you to just support me…” Owh my Jae…that’s what I wished for; to support you not just when you in needed but also like a responsibility.

 

 

“I don’t mind…really…” You kiss me on my forehead again. But this time you go further by kissing my cheek my nose except for my lips. And I guess that’s the way you show your gratitude, right.

 

*****************************
“So easily set your heart at ease…
If your cold heart is visible,
Let me comfort you…okay?
Stop to play and trust me already…”

*****************************

 

I cherished everyday I spent my time with you. You’re running away in the park just like the pigeon that fly away in freedom. You stretched out both of your hands and felt the breeze air touch you. I’m so much in happiness when you’re happy. I created a flower crown and put it above your head and you like it very much. Jae, you’re like a princess right now, gifted me your charm endlessly. I don’t know what have I done for me to be given this kind of miracle but the long waiting is more than worth it.

 

 

We’re having a picnic together just like a happy couple at the park and you spoon feed me. What more wished left that are not fulfilled yet…? You gave me everything and one thing for sure, I wish that this happiness last forever.

 

 

But what people said might be true, the happiness does not stay at its place forever. The sadness will come and brush it away in a glimpse. Do you know how you’re freaking me out when you fall in sickness that day? You got fever and have to spend your day in bed. Your face changed into a very pale one. There are no more the red kissable lips as it turns into blue. Jae, I don’t care at all. You have already painted a red cheerful one in my heart that called as love.

 

 

“You got a fever, Jae….If you need anything just call me, okay…? But right now, take enough rest so that you can jump really high tomorrow.” I made a joke and it successfully tickling your heart.

 

 

“Jae, do you have any wish right now…?” I don’t know why but I felt like wanna asking this question. Maybe because you had fulfilled every single wish in my life and I hope that I can fulfill yours too…You closed your eyes slowly and tried to think harder. When you about to open your mouth to answer it, the phone’s ringing interrupted our precious moment. You allowed me to leave you to get the phone, thus I walked away.

 

 

“May I speak to Kim Jaejoong…?” A voice heard on the other line.

 

 

“I’m his guardian; he’s unable to answer the phone right now because he’s not feeling well. Can you leave the messages and I’ll deliver it to him later on…”

 

 

“Owhh that’s okay. I’m from US specialist and I’m not surprised if he fall sick right now and I’m sorry for bothering you. But could you please tell him, that he really needs to go on operation to remove out his tumor. We hope that he come as soon as possible If not that tumor will danger his life…” I’m stunned right now like a statue when I receive that news. How I wish that this is just some kind of prank and everything will return to it place after this just like it never happened.

 

 

“What kind of t..tumor you’re talking about…?”

 

 

“You’re his guardian right? You have the right to know for his benefit. He was diagnosed to have a brain cancer and he had to go on operation. Therefore we hope that you could give us the cooperation so that the operation can be performed. We had already explained everything to him but I guess he doesn’t have any trust on us and that’s why he escaped. Luckily we have his details” Brain cancer…? Jae, you have brain cancer…?You must be kidding right…? I just got you and now I have to lose you?

 

 

“NO!”

 

I dropped off the phone because this is the hardest thing I need to accept. Why this is happening to me…? I just wish to be with you though you’re not replying my love. I never asked everything in details and I never questioned you before. But is this the reason, you came to me…? I ran back into the room and found you sleeping peacefully. Your face might be pale but I can see the peace shined through your face. You’re okay right? I want you to be okay… I kneeled down next to the bed and took your hand into mine. I can’t hold back my tears any longer and everything was spilled out in a matter of second.

 

 

My cold tears dropped down and touched your hand. You wake up from your dreamland and was spacing out when you’re seeing me crying in front of you. You sit up immediately and gripped into my hands tightly.

 

 

“Yunnie…what’s wrong with you…? Why are you crying…?”Jae, do you care about me that much because I really do…? I continued crying and you must be shocked and worried too.

 

 

“There’s nothing wrong with me, Jae…But you are…! How could you hide this from me…? What do you expect me to do, Jae…?”

 

 

“Yunnie…hide w..what…?” I can see your cracked lips moving from my teary eyes. Its still beautiful.

 

 

“That you have a brain cancer…?” You gasped when realized that I’ve finally knew.

 

 

“I guess you’re sick because of your disease, right…? Jae, why are you doing this to me…? You gave me hopes then you crashed them into pieces. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DO YOU KNOW IT!!!? Do you that I’ve kept this feeling for a very very long time. I’m waiting patiently so that one day, you’ll return back my love for you…” I’m crying and crying. You hanged your head lower and your face changed into gloomy.

 

 

“I know…” Your simplest answer totally gave me a shock. But then I can see one drop of tear fall down onto my hands that was still intertwined with yours.

 

 

“Jae..you knew it all along…how…why…? Are you trying to play with me…?” now, the wishes I have turned into a demand answer.

 

 

“I’m so sorry.I didn’t mean at all to play with you. I…I received this news not that long time ago. I was not fired from the job but I quit. I sold the house because I don’t have any intention to stay there anymore…” you cried and the tears covers you pretty face.

 

 

“Jeremy never left me but I did break up with him. I dumped him. But not because of this disease but because I knew I’m not in love with him at all…”I lifted my head to see your eyes. You’re in love with someone else…? I’m more than suffered right now when I knew there’s a lucky one to have your love outside there. We’re crying together and you can’t stop sobbing.

 

 

“You asked me what wish that I have to be fulfilled. I only have one wish from a long time ago. I just wish that I can be with you forever together. I’m sorry for not saying it earlier but i guess it’s too late. I’m in love with you from the very beginning. I’m afraid that you can’t accept me and that’s why I left you…” Jae-ah…YOU LOVE ME TOO??? My main wish finally fulfilled…?

 

 

“I love you very much, Jae…with all my heart, do you know it…?” But why in this condition, our love been confessed? Confess to be hurting more…?

 

 

“I know…I was wrong at that time…if I noticed it earlier, I guess we could spend most of our time together. And now… my wish is only to spend my last day with you…” tears didn’t know the meaning of hide anymore because it kept continue to roll down from your eyes and my eyes. I stood up and took a seat beside you. I hugged you tightly and the word “I Love You” seemed can’t be stopped coming out from my mouth.

 

 

I pulled back the hug and gazed deeply into your eyes. I leaned forward to reduce the space between us and placed a sweet kiss to your enticing lips. For the first time, we really cherished our special moment together and this kiss is our concrete evidence.

 

************************************************************************

*5 Months later

 

 

My mind spaced out into the air; recalled back those hurtful memories. Till now, I still can feel the pain slashed in my heart thinking about that. I never want to love you if I was meant to lose you. I know I can’t bear the pain. But I know, I have to accept the fact and now I’m happy to live with my wife. We’re a newlywed couple but I still find some time to recall that day. I was blessed to love him and I know I got his blessing too. That’s why I was given a perfect marriage this time. A pair of hands circling my waist from behind. A smile crept into my lips. I know I’m happy with this marriage. I can feel the warmness in touch with my back.

 

 

“Jae-ah…you’re not just intending to hug me like this all day long, right…” Jaejoong shook his head.

 

 

“I just want to feel the warmness of my husband to make sure that this is true…” Jaejoong’s face popped out from my shoulder and smiling happily at me. I returned his smile with a soft kiss on his red cherry lips that now belongs to me only.

 

 

“Thanks, yunnie…If not because of you; forced me to have a check up at the hospital that day, I’m not sure if I can standing like this with you…” Jaejoong uttered the word by word softly. He then replaced a gentle romantic kiss on my lips. I’m glad that I made decision like that, that day and just accept it.

 

*****************************
“Do you see me who’s at your side…?
Inside the memories, inside this heart…
Inside your childish dream..
The dream in which when you caught in a maze,
You spread your wings
Even when there’s times
Where this world hurt you and make you cry..
Put it in your heart..bear with it…laughed all the time then it’s ok…
I believe you can do it…
Take the hand and you are able to shine brightly…

*****************************

 

*Flashback

 

“The result came out and to assure you two, we have tested it for a couple of times already. Mr.Kim is free from any cancer and there’s no tumor parasite in his brain. I think that there was a mistake been done by US Specialist.” We both are surprised from the news. It can’t be…? The doctor dialed a number that attached him to the next caller from US Specialist.

 

 

“I understood. I’m sorry. It’s all depends solely on them…Thanks” He then turned to face me and Jaejoong as we waited for him patiently not to forget nervously. We’re afraid that we have been fooled for one 5minutes ago.

 

 

“We are apologized. They have confirmed that there’s a mistake occurred to Mr.Kim medical result. It’s not belongs to you but belongs to other patients. You have diagnosed to have an allergic to a very cold weather. You’ll get sick and fever because of it.” I hugged Jaejoong dearly just like I just saved my loved one from the greatest danger in this world. Jaejoong can’t stop smiling and grateful for the miraculous result.

 

 

“I wanted to know whether or not you want to file a case for negligence against them for their carelessness.?” I paid an attention to Jaejoong and he did the same thing as well.

 

 

“No, I don’t think that I’m going to sue them. I probably need to thanks them for giving me the opportunity to make my wish come true…” And Jaejoong will always be Jaejoong with a kind hearted one. The doctor might lost in his words but both of us know what the meaning of it.

 

 

*Flashback End

 

*****************************
“the world you’re not even able to speak is approaching..
You’re walking around this dark road that threw you away..
If you’re over coming it bit by bit…
Your life will get different again..
Even when I’m sometimes break down…
I’m able to stay…
Do you see me who’s in front of you now…?
Please do not cry anymore…”

*****************************

 

“Thank you, Yunnie… for fulfilling my wish…I wish just to be with you together, forever and with the love last eternally…”

 

*********************************************************

Comments please! thanks...and enjoy! HWAITING!!!