chapter 6

My Bloody Angel

 


 

 

   While grabbing his things mark ignored jackson who was holding his red cheeks while pouting. " human" he starts " i need food"

 

mark glares at him " you can starve for all i care" 

" do you truly wish that?"

mark stop for a second, he recall what happened ten minutes ago. shaking his head, his glare became even more darker " yes i do"

he grab his keys before leaving the house, Jackson blink when the door was slammed. he smirk " what a funny human", he look around the living room wondering what to do to kill time. " i guess i can release my wings and try to see how far my healing is going."

Jackson sat down on the carpet, crisis cross before meditating. suddenly he starts to glow. his eye brow twitched while concentrating. it would be a lie if he said it didn't pain him. stopping, he gasp for air "this is a problem"

 


 

School

 

 

mark while heading through the gate was stopped by chang-ho and his friends. chang-ho slung his arm around mark shoulder, " hey markie miss me already"

mark tense "what do you want?"

chang-ho look at his friends " you hear that, our markie wants to know what we want"

they all laugh before they grab mark. mark surprise starts kicking, while telling them to let go. they lift him and drag him to the nearest bathroom. some of the students walking stop to whisper. one girl, who was in mark class pick mark bag of the floor, before running to get the teacher.

 

mark was slammed to the wall. chang-ho smirk " i dont know how you were able to survive that fall, but i'm glad you did. i mean school life would have been boring without you around " he says

mark looking at them stood up. " why is it always me you pick on? why cant you guys leave me alone" 

chang-ho was getting upset by mark, he was irked because he wanted to see mark cry and beg. but all he got instead was an indifferent face. he threw the cigarette on the floor and step on it.  before mark could blink, he punched him in the stomached. mark gasp for air while falling on his knees. " why huh? you disgust me with that girly face of yours, thats why" " i just want to ruin it, but i wont do it right away...no, instead i will take my time. its more fun that way" he whispers before turning around.

his friends grin, before they started kicking him.mark held on to his stomached while they kick him. why? why is this always happening to me? this hurt so much, Eomma...Appa...someone...make it stop, he thought.

suddenly mark heard the door being slammed, and the kicking stopping.

" now this isn't a fair fight" he says leaning on the wall

" who the are you?" one of the guys said

Jackson smirk before walking to chang-ho "i was just looking for my food source" " ah! their he is" he says

 

but that wasn't the truth, truth was he was forced to come after finding out something.

 

flashback

 

Jackson, got up to stretch, but stop when time stop. " what the hell is going on?'

" long time no see Jackson"

Jackson mood became sour " what do you want "

llhoon was somewhere, the only way Jackson knew his there is by his voice. " listen Jackson, your human friend is in danger.you have to help him"

Jackson unfazed says " i don't really care"

llhoon sigh " you should after falling in the pond of destiny"

now jackson was paying attention " what are you talking about?"

"you are mark guardian angel. "

 

Jackson starts to laugh " your very funny "

" Jackson, he needs you"

Jackson clean his ears " i'm not ths kid guardian, i cant even be a guardian even if i wanted too"

 

" well you linked your fate with his, now you both will be connected. now come along " he says smiling from where he is"

 

Jackson protest when his body starts to move. " what going on?why is my body moving on its own"

 

he look up when he heard a chuckle. glaring he cursed llhoon. 

 

end of flashback

 

Jackson frown while walking to mark. he bends down and observe him" but you know, one thing i hate the most. is when someone mess with my property"

chang-ho smirk " what are you, boyfriend"

" boyfriend?", he wonder what he was talking about " i don't understand this word, but since you kindly asked. I am this girly lucky charm"

chang-ho didn't like this, he nod to his friends and they ran towards Jackson to attack. Jackson smirk " this will be fun, I promised jyp i wouldnt fight. but i'm not up their anymore." he crack his knuckles " that means, i wont hold back" he grins evilly

the atmosphere suddenly changed. it was like Jackson wasn't the same person anymore. it was like he was a complete different person. mark wimping on the floor, open his eyes. his vision was a little blurry, but he could see a figure fighting. he heard chang-ho shouting, and someone laughing so evilly, it made him shiver.

what is this? why am i shaking? and why does this voice sound too familiar. suddenly he had a flashback to the time his parents died. "N-No" he mumbles while watching with blurry vision. he tried standing up, but his leg was shaking. " i have to get him...i have to kill him... YOU MURDERER!" he screams spatting out blood

it was loud enough for Jackson to hear. Jackson turn to look at mark, who suddenly collapse again. he threw chang-ho to the floor, breaking his arm. confused, he look at the other boys, to see them bleeding. " did i do this? i was just gonna hurt them a little." he mumbles 

suddenly he heard foot steps and voices. quickly Jackson, escaped out the window. he stop in time to see yeom walking in with the principal. they were shock to see the bloody scene. yeom look around, until he spotted mark, quickly he walk to him to check on his friend.

Jackson turn to leave, but was stopped by something. he suddenly starts to fall. " AAAh!" he screams in pain.

 


 

preview

 

jb and his crew were on their way to Jackson location, but it will take them few more days.

" we have a new student, make sure you make him feel welcome" mark looking up from his desk eyes widen

Jackson is scene being torched somewhere in the graveyard

mark thanks yeom for saving him. but yeom denies it

Jackson starts to sweat out of hunger. he silently crawl to mark bed, watching him sleep before leaning closure to him " i will have you tonight