CHAPTER 1

My Bloody Angel

Long ago, their was a being call god, he traveled through space and time, searching for something that can fill the emptyness in his heart. While walking, he came along a light, that was as bright as fire and yet cool as the wind. curious he touched it and let the light aborb him, while absorbing him all he could feel was the light's warmth warming his empty heart. You would think thats all it did, but your wrong, the light showed him visions of things he never  seen or do. It spoke to him telling him about his destiny and the work he has to do, than he warned him of darkness and whats its capable of. After the light transfer everthing to god, it died , when god realize this he moaned for his friend for forty years, before he finally decides to get to work.

 

He walked for years rebuilding things and testing his powers, once he got the hang of things, he created mountains and rivers. Than he created birds and trees. when he finished he realize, something was missing, So looking around he smiles before using his own light to create his first angel. Once it was created they travel exploring the new world he built, fifty years later, god decides to create more angels to create a society.  When everything was good he warned them about darkness, telling them to never meet or talk to him. This later became a law, which was to never be broken. eight-hundred years passed and everything was going great, god was so caught up in completing light goal that he did not see or check up on darkness manipulating one of the angels, when he found out it was to late, because the deed was done. The angel was stabbed by darkness and its wings was shed to pieces . god was enraged so he decides to punish darkness, by purifying him. WHen he did that, darkness was no more, people didnt have to hide or sleep anymore, because they didnt need too. 

 

That day, the angels saw death for the first time, god depressed used his powers and freeze the angel that died, he told his angels that no one shall die from this day on, surprising them. When he used his powers to bring the angel back, he realize how weak he was getting and he could feel the blood coming from his wrist, when the power entered the angel, something happend, and a big light appeared. Everyone closed their eyes and when they opened it, they saw a creature with white wings, but what shocked them was the tip of the wings, it was red like blood and was sharped like a spear. 

 

When god saw the little creature he smiles and coughed up blood, before falling on the floor. Soon all the angels fall on the ground, dead , many years later god awakens follow by his angels, they decided to go to another planet beyond the galaxy, far away from what god now calls as earth. But before he leave he created people to take care of the earth and protect it.


2015..... Heaven

 

 

 

"how long am i gonna be here, mino?" the man says grabbing the bar 

"Sorry bro, but like they said you gonna be here for a while" he says apoligatically 

"AISh! cant the take a joke" 

"sorry, after the stunt you pulled, the council wont forgive you for this" he says before patting his older brother on the hand; "anyway i have a date so i have to go" he says turning his back towards him

", GET BACK HERE!" he screams angrily, but his brother just wave and left the cell; " AAAH!, this is all his fault, that jb bastard" he says

He back away and lean on the wall, remembering what he did, seriously, commander jyp cant keep me here forever. I need to attend the guardian meeting, he thought

" we meet again, jackson" 

"BASTARD" he says, making jb laugh

"i see being here for two hundred years havent changed you one bit" 

"what can i say, i'm one of a kind" he says grining

jb smirks before getting back to buisness; " well i would suggest you wipe that grin of your face because what i'm about to tell you, will devastate you"

"that is?" he asks curious 

jb lean towards the cell and stare at jackson, before saying "i've been givin word from the commander that you will not take part in the guardian meeting to be assigned a human" he said

"WHAT! you have got to be kidding me" he says now face to face with jb, He could feel jb warmth and body source calling him, but he quickly backed away standing up; "they cant do this to me, jb, you know how much i want to leave this hell whole" he says

 

"i'm sorry jackson, but their seriouse about this" he says

"this is not about the prank i did two-hundred years ago, this is about me being different from the rest." he says now laughing ; he walk towards the corner of the cell and sit down, not even looking at jb; "lets face it jb, everyone always hated me because of my wings, these tainted wings has caused me so much problems, that even i can not imagine" he says remembering his childhood

Jb listening to jackson words, agreed with him. He knew exactly what jackson was implying after all he was one of the ones who , He regret bullying him as a child, going along with the other kids. He should have known better, but its to late now because the scene with jackson body bleeding and his wings broken was still hunting him. Sighing he got up and turn his back to him; " i'm sorry jackson, but they have already made up their mind" he says before walking out the door.

Jackson got up and smile before breaking the shackles; " since when do i ever listen to the rules" he says before using his fist to break down the walls

as soon as he did that the alarm started ringing getting everyone in the building  alert; " !" he says before quickly unwrapping his wings and fly away.

 

When the guards ran into the room, they saw jackson flying away. JB cursed before unwrapping his wings and follow jackson, soon the other guards did the same. JB scream jackson name, telling him to stop, but when he didnt he decides to use force.

 

Meanwhile, Jr was excited to finally become a guardian. He hoped that he get the human he always wanted which was mark tuan,Ever since his parents died he's been watching him. Yes its prohibited to spy on humans when your not assigned yet, but he couldnt help it, the boy was special in his own way.

"ok listen up people, finally you will have a human to watch over, Dont get to excited" JYP says, before saying " as you know once your feather touches the water it reveals who your human is, but in order to claim the human you have to touch him/her without them seeing you" he says

 

" so what happens if you touch the human while visible, will that change anthing?" 

"well no, it would still mean you claim him, but angels are not to be seen. we are only suppose to watch them" he says

 

he looked at his chart and call the names one at a time to come up and see their human, once it was jr's turn he gulp and prayed that he gets mark. He pluck his wings and let it fall in the water, than he watch as the water starts clearing, until he sees clouds and than he saw a young man laying his head down. smiling he went to the line and scream yes in his head. I got him, now i can watch him sleep and help him out he thought

ELsewhere, jackson turn around to see jb aiming a tazzer at him,  if that hits me, i'm a gonner," he thought; he dodge the beam and continued flying almost to his destination. "jackson, i'm warning you one last time to stop" he says

 

"sorry buddie, but i'm leaving this place and i'm gonna take a vacation" he says, flying even faster towards his destination. He could see the angles in a line lined up, and jyp. But whats surprising was the pond, he couldnt see the face because the hair was covering it, but he was surprise to see to see a human for the first time. I wonder how they taste, he thought looking at the pale neck. He was so distracted that he didnt nottice jb aiming the tazer again and firing it at him. 

 

"!" he says falling from the sky and heading straight to the pond; crap i cant move my wings... god it hurts... it hurts like  he thought before falling in the pond, disappearing.

"NO!" jyp says

 

JB got down and ran to the pond, all he could see was water, he put his hand inside but nothing happend. " he's gone" he says while looking at his commander.


 

NEXT TIME 

In Classroom...1pm 

 

 

 

"LOOK ITS OPPA!"

"WE LOVE YOU OPPA!"

"mom...dad...NO!" he screams waking up

"yungyeom i've been having these dreams again"

"loser, you will pay for what you did to me"

"run mark"

"Is this it? am i finally gonna be with you guys"

"commander what will happen to jackson, if humans see him in that form?"

"he will disappear, wiped from existance"

"you get the of me"


 

Mini story

 

why me?

 

 

Mark: why am i the girl?

Jackson: because your cute

Mark:  *pouts* but bambam is cuter, he can be the girl

Jackson: * glares* am i in a relationship with him?

Mark: no

Jackson: * grins*good, now come on mark, try it on 

Mark: *grabs jacket* dont make me wear it jackson

Jackson: * lets go* i guess you dont love me *walks away sadly*

Mark: *panicks* Wait jackson, i do love you...i-i-i'll do it" 

Jackson: *pretends to be sad* really, you will do it?"

Mark: * shakes head* 

Jackson: * grins evilly* come than

jackson grabs mark and takes him to the bathroom, their he tries to change him

Mark: wait...jackson...sto-"

Jackson: i've seen everything mark, dont be shy

Mark:  jackson, NO! * screams* 

 an hour later

 

Jackson: that wasnt so bad, now was it

Mark: *drain out* you ert * slaps jackson*

Jackson: * falls on the floor dizzy while mumbling * and you said you werent the girl

 

THE END


 

I'm sorry for the bad words and i hope you can ignore it, Also my story telling is not the greatest but what the heck XD

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and the mini story, see you next time Luv