Secret Baby

The Secret Baby

Seungyeol's POV

Today is Hyun Woo first birthday, we want to make a special party for him and we have invited a few close friends of INFINITE. We also invite our parents and Mr.Lee. All of us was really excited to celebrate Hyun Woo Birthday, that everyone wakes up early in the morning to prepare for today party. Last week all of us have made a draw for who will handle which part for today event.

As the father of Hyun Woo, Gyu Hyung was given a simplest task that is to take care of his son, Hyun Woo and buy his first hanbok. Then, Myungsoo as Hyun Woo private photographer. Sungjong and Howon who was unlucky will clean INFINITE apartment where the event will be held. Woohyun hyung handle the food for today party, Dongwoo Hyung decorate our apartment and I handle the invitation card, so basically I was the one that was free right now.

"Sungyeol Hyung, help us please," maknae ask me to help him and Howon cleans up our apartment. 'There, there I know they will ask for my help'

"I don't want I have done my task, so this is time for me to relax," I said to him and keep playing with Hyun Woo.

"Choding helps us, at least please clean up your own room," Howon said to me beg. 'Woah, this is the first time Howon begging me'

"Yah...Sungyeol. Go and help the maknae or I will prevent you from playing with Hyun Woo" Gyu Hyung said to me sarcastically. 'Hyung always use Hyun Woo to ask us to do work'

"Fine" I said with a pout in my face and Hyun Woo laugh cutely looking at my sad face. 'How come he support his dad and laugh at me.'

"Aigoo...hyung you're a bad influence to Hyun Woo," I said to Gyu Hyung.

"Hahaha...that was because he supports his dad. Right, my boy?" Gyu hyung asks his son and Hyun Woo just laugh like he understands what Gyu Hyung say. 'This father and son were really cute when they are together. I hope I also can have a son like him later.'

"Myungsoo, palli catch their happy moment," I said to Myungsoo who just come out from his bedroom with his camera. 

"Nae, hyung," he said to me and then I can hear clicking sound before I enter my room.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I feel really excited today. So, I wake up early and quickly go to the bathroom before I need to compete for it with other members. After done hit a shower. I come out and enter my room.

"Sungyeol Hyung, help us please," maknae ask sungyeol hyung to help him and Howon hyung clean up our apartment. 'Luckily no one knows how to take photo nicely if not I'm sure they will choose it and I need to clean up our house that was a disaster. I curious how come Nicole noona clean up our house everytime she take care of Hyun Woo when we have a busy schedule.'

"Choding help us, at least please clean up your own room." Howon hyung begging Seungyeol Hyung. 'Umm...better I clean up my room first or he will scold me after this' Then, I start to clean my room. Done cleaning my room I take my camera and go outside.

"Myungsoo, palli catch their happy moment," Sungyeol hyung said to me.

"Nae, hyung," I said to him and then start talking the picture of them. 'Just talking their pictures make me happy. I really happy for this past few months. If before I was so busy with my carrier, but now I start back my hobbies and I have start make a collection of Hyun Woo so that I can publish a new photobook and it will be more special for Inspirit because it was a photobook for the new member of INFINITE, Hyun Woo.'

"Hyung, I'm happy that you always smile nowadays," I said to Kyu Hyung.

"Nae, I know it. I also feel happier after Hyun Woo enters my life, even at first I can't accept him," he said to me while looking at Hyun Woo with his sorry face. 'Ahh... babo Myungsoo you just make hyung sad.'

"The Past is past hyung, now you need to keep healthy and always did your best for your son," I said to him.

"You're right. I was so happy that I have INFINITE, Woollim staff, our parents, Inspirit and Nicole that always help me to take care of Hyun Woo and give advice" he said to me and smile to me with grateful shows on his face.

"Appa," Hyun Woo said cutely to Gyu Hyung.

"Nae, Hyung Woo. Wae?" Gyu Hyung asks him.

"Omma!" he said excitedly and point at the TV. We look at the TV and there was Nicole in reality show 'Dream Team'. 'Aigoo...this boy was really smart how come he remember Nicole's face.'

"Hahaha...hyung I think Nicole noona really give a big impact for your son that's why he look really excited when he saw her on the TV," I said to Gyu hyung.

"Nae, I think so," he said to me.

"Myungsoo, you're free right. Can you go to the boutique? I just got a message from the owner. They said we can take Hyun Woo hanbok right now." Gyu hyung ask me for some help.

"Nae, hyung for sure. Young Jun hyung, I want my car key." I said to Young Jun Hyung who was helping Dongwoo Hyung decorate the INFINITE apartment.

"Here, but make sure to drive safely and make sure to hidden your identity from the outsiders." he reminded me.

"Nae, hyung don't worry and please decorate nicely." Then, I take my jacket and cap before going to the basement.

 

Sunggyu's POV

Today is my son birthday, I feel really excited. We have invited some of our close friends, our parents and Woolim Entertainment staff. I was playing with Hyun Woo who wake up early today maybe because he also realizes that today was a special day.

"Sungyeol Hyung, help us please," maknae ask Seungyeol to help him and Howon cleans up our apartment. 

"I don't want I have done my task, so this is time for me to relax," he said and keep playing with Hyun Woo.

"Choding helps us, at least please clean up your own room." this time Howon who asking him. 'Aish..this guy. He was free and want to relax when the others were doing their task.'

"Yah...Sungyeol. Go and help the maknae or I will prevent you from playing with Hyun Woo" I treated him. 

"Fine," he said with a sad face and Hyun Woo laugh cutely looking at his face. 'Aigoo my son was so cute.'

"Hyung you're a bad influence to Hyun Woo," he said to me. 'Am I a bad influence?? No.....'

"Hahaha...that was because he supports his dad. Right, my boy?" I ask Hyun Woo and he just laughs like he understands what I say. Then, Seungyeol walk to his room and Myungsoo start taking our picture.

"Hyung, I'm happy that you always smile nowadays," he said to me. 'You guys should thank Hyun Woo for that.'

"Nae, I know it. I also feel happier after Hyun Woo enter my life, even at first I can't accept him." I said sincerely and try to smile while facing Myungsoo.

"The Past is past hyung, now you need to keep healthy and always did your best for your son," he said to me. 'For sure past is past and there are future waiting for us.'

"You're right. I was so happy that I have INFINITE, Woollim staff, our parents, Inspirit and Nicole that always help me to take care of Hyun Woo and give advice" I said to him. 

"Appa," Hyun Woo said cutely to me and I look at him.

"Nae, Hyung Woo. Wae?" I ask him.

"Omma!" he said excitedly and point at the TV. We look at the TV and there was Nicole in reality show 'Dream Team'. 'Nicole was not your omma, Hyun Woo.'

"Hahaha...hyung I think Nicole noona really give a big impact for your son that's why he look really excited when he saw her on the TV" Myungsoo said to me.

"Nae, I think so," I said to him. 'Yes, Nicole was the person that I trust to take care of Hyun Woo besides INFINITE, our family, and Woollim.'

"Myungsoo, you're free right. Can you go to the boutique? I just got a message from the owner. They said we can take Hyun Woo hanbok right now." I ask Myungsoo for some help.

"Nae, hyung for sure. Young Jun hyung, I want my car key," he asks his car key from Young Jun Hyung who was helping Dongwoo decorate the INFINITE apartment. I carrying Hyun Woo and go towards Dongwoo and Young Jun Hyung who was decorate our apartment for Hyun Woo party.

"Wahh..both of you was good in decorating" I give a thumbs up for them. Then, Hyun Woo makes a voice while clapping his small hand.

"Seem that Hyun Woo like it. " I tell them and they smile happily.

"Hyun Woo really good to show his gratitude. You teach him well hyung." Dong Woo said happily and play with Hyun Woo.

"Dong Woo play with Hyun Woo. I want to check what Woohyun did in the kitchen." I pass Hyun Woo to him and go to the kitchen.

"Woohyun are you done??" I ask him.

"Nae, Hyung just needs to decorate this cake." he said to me and start to decorate the cake.

"Can I help you??" I ask him. 'This must be fun to decorate my son birthday cake.'

"Nae, hyung," he said then we start to decorate the cake.

"Yeah...finally we finished it" Woohyun said excitedly and hugged me.

"Nae, nae, nae. Good job Namu" I said to him and pat his shoulder.

"Bring it to the table, I want to check on Howon and Sungjong," I said to him and go to the living room. Then, I saw Howon and Sungjong rest on the couch and look really tired.

"Good job guys. You did a really good job. I'm sorry to say this but I think you guys need to hit the shower now and get ready because our guest will be here in an hour." I said to them and they quickly run to their bathroom to hit a shower. Then, MyungSoo opens the front door.

"I'm home," he said and give a box to me.

"Dongwoo, let's change Hyun Woo first," I tell him and he brings Hyun Woo to my room.  After done dress up Hyun Woo, Myungsoo enters my room with his camera.

"Wow...our birthday boy was so handsome today. Let me take your picture," he said impressively and start taking pictures.

Ding~ Dong~

"Sunggyu your family was here." Young Jun Hyung call me.

"Nae, coming" I reply back and carrying Hyun Woo to the living room.

"Oh...my handsome grandson, I miss you," mom said happily and take Hyun Woo from me. 'Mom just care about Hyun Woo only. She don't even ask about my condition anymore'

"Hey, my boy. Feel jealous?" dad ask me. I look at him shocked. 'Wow, Dad you really good in reading my mind'

"I have to go though this before when you enter my life," Dad said to me. I just make an O shape with my mouth.

After my family arrived, the family of INFINITE members, Woollim Entertainment staff and some of the members close friends come. 

Sungjong bring Teen Top

Myungsoo bring Ukiss Eli and Ft Island Minhwan

Howon bring his actor friend Seo In Guk

Seungyeol bring B1A4 Gongchan

Dongwoo bring EXO Xiumin

Woohyun bring his 91-Line friends. Ft Island Jaejin, Miss A Min, Shinee Key and Sistar Soyu.

While I'm bringing my best friends Super Junior Heechul and INFINITE labelmate Lovelyz.

I forget to say that Nicole also invited by me but it will be really weird if they know that Nicole was here alone that's why I ask Woohyun to invite his 91-Line friends cause Nicole also one of them and I ask Sungjong to invite all member of Teen Top when he said he want to invite Neil.

Everyone was here but Nicole was still not here maybe because she still has scheduled. I look around and I can say that all of them really happy to join this small party where our parents, Woollim CEO and some eldest staff were chatting happily. The idols were joking and chatting together while some of them play with Hyun Woo.

"Can I hold him Woo Hyun" Min ask him.

"Nae, sure." when Min hold Hyun Woo he cry so she quickly passes back Hyun Woo to INFINITE members.

"I think he scared with a new people," Dongwoo said.

"How about if I try to hold him??" Xiumin asks Dongwoo.

"If you want," Dongwoo said to him and give Xiumin chance to carry Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo just giggles when Xiumin holds him.

"Ohh..he doesn't cry. I want to hold him" Jiea said excitedly but when she held my son he cries again.

"I think he just wants the guy to hold him and not girls," I said to them.

"Sunggyu, I think he has your gene. He really choosy when it was about girls" Heechul said to me and the others just laugh 'Maybe he has a high taste just like me.' Then, my phone vibrate.

 

FROM: Young Joo
TO: Gyu Oppa

Oppa can you go to the basement?? I need some help right now (╯︵╰)

 

TO: Hyun Woo's Mama
FROM: Hamstergyu

Nae, I'm coming. o(^▽^)o

 

Then, I've quickly left the house and go to the basement. At the basement, I saw Nicole was standing beside two big boxes.

"Ahh...Oppa palli comes here," she said excitedly while waving her hands towards my direction.

"Why this box was so big??" I ask her.

"This is present for Hyun Woo. Palli helps me to bring it to your apartment. I really miss Hyun Woo." she said happily. When we are in front of the INFINITE apartment I ring the bell and Soyu open the door.

"Wahh...Cola also comes" she said excitedly. Howon and Myungsoo help us take the present and Soyu and Nicole hugging excitedly like they never saw each other for a year.

"Woohyun why you never tell us that Nicole also will be here??" Key elbow him.

"I forget to inform you guys." he said to him and laugh.

"Ohh..why Sunggyu Oppa was the one that helps Nicole bring the present and not Woohyun" Min ask us.'Ahh...I forget that they don't know that I was close with Nicole. Brain please work this time. Please!' I look at the other INFINITE members for help.

"Gyu Hyung was throwing the rubbish just now," Woohyun said to the others. 'Thanks for your help Woohyun'

"Nae I go out to throw rubbish then I saw Nicole in the basement, that's why I help her," I said to them. Then, both of us enter the living room and when Hyun Woo saw Nicole and me. 

"Papa!..Mama!" Hyun Woo was excitedly clapping his hand and point towards both of us. 'Wrong timing Hyun Woo'

"Teen Top am I hear it right?? I think I heard Hyun Woo call Sunggyu Hyung 'Papa' but why he call Nicole Noona 'Mama'." L.Joe ask s.

"I don't know whether this is a dream or not but I hear the same thing," Jaejin said to Minhwan.

Without I realize everyone in INFINITE apartment look at both of us for some explanation.