New day Same life

Haunting Gorilla

The girls of Apink spent their morning playing and eating but to only forget the schedual they had today. Dancing and prancing around the girls were oblivious of the wrath their manager was going to give them if he found out they were about to miss their upcoming appointment. Luckily they may avoid it when Hayoung recieved a reminder from him about it and lied to him that they didn't forget.

"Unnies it's almost time for our next albums photoshoot. Our manager is coming in an hour to pick us up!" Hayoung reminded her older sisters worriedly.

"Omo that's right. I need to go take a shower." Namjoo got up from lying down after eating her breakfast to run to her room to get her towel. Chorong stopped teasing Bomi to run to the sink and wash her face.

"Eottokae, what do I do ehhh?" Hayoung paced back and forth not knowing what to do because her brain was rushing too much. Bomi watched laughing at the girls having them remember all the punishments their manager had ever gave them.

"Oh oh do you remember when we skipped rehearsal for a concert to go out to eat Patbingsu(shaved ice). He went balistik and locked all of us in the van, his fart smelt so bad uuuoh. And it was smart of him utilizing the sun's heat to make it worse." Bomi pinched her nose smelling what she remembered. 

"I take the quickest showers so i'll go first." Eunji bolted to the bathroom getting screamed at by Namjoo as she called dibs first. When Eunji opened the door she saw a soaked Naeun in her undergarments with a towel wrapped around her head. Her hand was reached for the doorknob as she was startled with a quick jolt.

"Yaa Son Naeun how are you ready so quick. You take the longest showers out of all of us. Wait did you know about the photoshoot we had today?" Eunji stepped towards Naeun as she stepped back with each step.

"Y-yeah, what did you guys forgot? I thought you all knew about it already." Naeun covered her face backed up against the wall because of Eunji approached her in a kissing distance. Eunji looked into Naeun's eye's to check if her soul was still innocent or not. Naeun confused as to whats happening blushed dramatically and silenced her heavy breathing as best as she could.

"If you knew then you should've reminded us!" Namjoo yelled hurrying to the shower. She stripped herself of her clothes and jumped into the shower. 

"Hayoung ah are you okay?!" Bomi floated to go check on their collapsed maknae. Her face was screaming out the color red so much it leaked out her nose. 

"Bomi unnie I saw it. I saw the heaven you were about to enter... it's-it's so beautiful(light tears)." Apparently when Namjoo threw off her clothes Hayoung was able to see her in those few seconds of exposure (a/n: oooh Oh Hayoung you ). 

"What are talking about you idiot, here stuff these tissue papers in your nose." Bomi grabbed a tissue paper... well attempted... over and over... many times. 

"Aaaargghhh screw these tissue papers. Just sniff them up you don't have much time." While Bomi cared for Hayoung Naeun was getting a scolding of her life time by Eunji and Chorong. Naeun uselessy defended herself as she was too embaressed with a zoomed in Eunji eyeing her.

"Naeun ah come here pbally(fast) I'll have to punish you." Chorong rubbed her hands together quickly to heat them up for Naeun's punishment which she doesn't even deserve. Naeun turned to Chorong ready to run the exact moment Chorong moves to grab her. But Eunji stiffly blocked Chorong with her hand  and looked at her with a serious glare. 

"Wh- whats wrong Eunji ah?" Chorong stepped back as she knew how powerful one of Apinks 93 line was. Eunji Stook out her pointer finger and waged in left to right in the same motion as her head.

"No unnie you can't punish her." Eunji firmly stated.

"Why not?" Chorong was upset Eunji was holding her back from a discipline she was about to give.

"Because I'll be the one to do it. I'll punish her myself." Eunji them turned to Naeun which had her react scared of the upcoming event. Chorong amused of what suddenly overcame Eunji stood back to watch all this go down.

"E-Eunji unnie why are you doing this to me? I really didn't do anything wrong why should I be punished?" Naeun froze in place intimitaded by Eunji's strong gaze scanning her entire body.

"You know Naeun ah I've always wanted to punish you. But you never do anything bad your too innocent. It'll be fun to see how you would react to a punishment." Eunji smirked at Naeun, she had a mischeivous look in her eye as she approached Naeun. Eunji reached for Naeuns shoulders to grab her. Naeun's instant reflexes came in like instinct and grabbed Eunji's hands. Struggling to hold back Eunji she was too weak to fight back but was totally conquered when Eunji shined out her eyesmile. Bomi was amazed at the sight her jaw hammered to the ground that it pounded Hayoung having her bleed out even more.

Eunji sat on the couch and layed Naeun on her laps with her sticking upwards. Her mighty hand called forth the power of thor high up in the sky. Naeun hardened herself to endure what was coming to her, she trembled and tightened her face gripping Eunji's thighs . Eunji then swung her hand and struck Naeun right on her . The slap was so high pitched even Chorong couldn't even match it. Naeun yelped at the pain begging Eunji that that was good enough.

"Eunji unnie that's good enough I don't need anymore." Naeun gave innocent looks to Eunji pleading her. Eunji scoffed and proceeded with the punishment. 

"Wow not even Naeun's puppy eyes can't stop Eunji." Bomi said shocked.

"Yeah she mostly wins with it but I wonder whats got into Eunji all of the sudden?" Chorong added in. Slaps continued on and on and Naeun whimpered at each hit. After like what the 500th slap Eunji stopped as she was exhausted. Naeun crawled to the other side of the couch to rub her and pouted angrily at Eunji.

"That was too much. It hurts so much how can you do that when I didn't even do anything." Naeun hissed at Eunji.

"Naeun ah don't play innocent with me." Eunji replied back happy about giving Naeun a punishment.

"What are you talking about?" 

"I wasn't holding you down or anything. You could've ran away before or when I was spanking you." Naeun then blushed as if she was caught eating the last chicken wing.

"Ou- could it be our innocent Naeun actually liked her punishment."

"N-n-no how could someone even like getting spanked on the bum." Naeun avoided Eunji's eye's as she was a bad lier.

"Huh our Naeun isn't as innocent as we thought." Eunji teased Naeun. Chorong and Bomi stood next to each other entertained as if they are watching a live action drama. Naeun admitted defeat and accepted her punishment and walked backed to her room to get ready. Eunji still tired watched Naeun walk away from her. She then noticed Naeun's sore being rubbed by Naeun's pretty hands then looked at her owns. Before she was out of sight Eunji looked from Naeun's to her hands, she heard her heart rate beat harder with her lungs dying for air. She placed her hand on her heart wondering why it was beating unusually fast. 

"Why is it beating faster? I must be really tired." Eunji then realized what had she'd done to Naeun as she felt like she was released from being possesed by a demon. With sad eyes she looked at Naeuns closed door.

"I hope she isn't too mad at me. Aargh whats wrong with me?" Eunji then punished herself spanking her own . 

 

________

"Ou- manager oppa!" Bomi went straight to his face but doesn't know that he can't see her.

"What do you girls have to say for yourself?" Apink's manager glared at the girls with there heads hanging low. 

"Hey hey oppa over here OVER HERE!!"Bomi jumped calling for his attention.

"But Taemin Oppa." Eunji groaned. Taemin has a side job as Apinks manager he's on and off with this job because he's still an idol so he's a substitute manager.

"YAAAAA YA YOOOOOOOO! Weird why isn't he talking to me. Is he still mad that I mistook him as a and knocked him out last time? Taemin oppa miane, i'm sorry." Bomi believes Taemin is ignoring her even though the others know that he doesn't even see her at all.

"No excuses you guys are a team, you win as one and you lose as one." Taemin scolded.

"Hey that's no fair it's their fault we were late. Why am I getting scolded too?"

"Daaee." The rest of the girls responded. While they were driving to their photoshoot Taemin locked the doors making sure they were locked. This gave the girls warning that his wrath is approaching. The windows of the van closed blocking whats outside from going in and whats inside from going out. They all shreiked as the seconds grew closer and the fuse will be lit. Banging on the windows, stomping the ground, hitting the roof the girls covered their noses with basically anything they could use. They feel a warmth fill the air trying to pry itself into their noses. They stood on edge of the car crying for freedom. The smell got into their nose and exploded as it has shown its aftermath on their faces. Bomi watched as she flew outside dying so much she went through everything seen out the window. They all got out alive but at the cost of losing their sense of smell.