When he is injured

Caught in between F4 and iKon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an hour after school had ended and Eunjae’s stomache growled furiously. The pitter-patter of the rain and the sound of the television was the only things that could be heard in her room. She shuffled towards the fridge to grab some food but as she opened it, she was greeted by emptiness. Her eyes twitched as she looked out the window and saw the heavy rain. Instead of delivery she decided to go to the supermarket since she had to some things to buy anyway.

“Thank you!” She thanked the cash register lady as she stuffed her items in her bag. With a bow she left and she hummed random tunes to pass the time. Fortunately the rain stopped once she stepped out of her house.

“Argh! Aish, those bastards!” She heard a familiar groan. She began to walk towards the direction of the voice and she ended up in front of the entrance to a dark alley. The rain has indeed stopped, however the clouds remained to cover the sun making the day seem like it was night. She didn’t dare take a step inside the alley and her eyes landed on a figure on the ground. Her eyes tried to adjust to the dark to make out who the injured person was and her eyes instantly widened upon realising who it was.

“Junhoe!” She ran towards him and bent down in front of him. It was dark but even she knew that his injuries were terrible. She touched his face and her heart stopped when she felt it was cold, abnormally cold. He must have been out in the rain for long.

“Who are you?” He weakly mumbled with half-lidded eyes.

“It’s Eunjae”

“Go away,” he uttered.

“How can I? When even you find it difficult to talk right now?”

“I can handle myself” He tried to push her hands away and she rolled her eyes at his stubbornness.  

“Sure you can,” She sarcastically replied and forced him to sit up. She wrapped his left arm around her shoulder and aided him to stand up. His legs gave in but thankfully she had some strength in her to stabilise him.

“Walk slowly,”

“Aish,” He frustatadly let out as he didn’t like showing his weak side especially to her.

“Hey isn’t that Eunjae!” Hanbin pointed.

“…and who’s that?” Chanwoo squinted to try and get a better view.

“Oh look! It’s Junhoe!” Hanbin excitedly jumped up and down and the two younger raised their brows.

“What made you so happy?” Donghyuk questioned.

“ ‘Cause this is adding more fire the flame? Don’t you think something interesting will happen once we tell Jinhwan about this? The two looks pretty comfortable around each other and remember the time he saved her. Aw yeah, this is a drama waiting to happen and I can be the amazing y supporting role,” Hanbin skipped away.

“Sometimes I question if he was dropped as a child,” Donghyuk sighed.

“Oh my gawd! You think that too?” Chanwoo and Donghyuk high-fived.

“Ahhhh!” Eunjae stretched as she let Junhoe lay on her sofa

“You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter