This is madness

Caught in between F4 and iKon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Caution: Long Chapter ahead ;) - Enjoy~ :)

 

It’s been more than week since the incident and Jinhwan’s ruthless bullying never stopped. It was literally driving Eunjae insane and heck, when Jinhwan passes by her sending her an evil smirk she just wanted kick that spoiled bastard where the sun doesn’t shine. The people around her, especially F4’s fangirls, just loves to see Eunjae miserable.
“I don’t know why they’re even trying so hard. I just hope they noticed that their precious oppas will NEVER love their two-plastic-driven-faces,” Eunjae muttered to herself as she gripped onto her locker tightly. Hate letters and trash spilled out of her crammed locker and fell onto the concrete floor with a loud thud.

“What’s up ugly? Liking that presents we gave you?” One of the leaders of F4’s fan club mocked.
“What’s up dumb blonde? Liking the new nose your father paid for you? Eunjae gave her an irritated grin and slammed her locker shut.
“Careful now, make sure you let it heal sooner. We don’t want another touch up on it again, not that you can’t afford it anyway,” Eunjae feigned a sweet voice. The leader, Hara (Not hara from kara. Don’t worry Hara fans :P ),  scoffed and Eunjae hurriedly ran away, cursing herself at the same time for letting take over. Eunjae just knew that Hara would be getting back at her for sure.

F4 passed by and smiled in amusement and a faint smile appeared on Jinhwan’s lips. She’s just making Jinhwan’s boring school life brighter and amusing, ofcourse to her it’s the exact opposite as her’s is turning darker and darker by the minute.

“Dude, that chick is feisty,” Hanbin chuckled at the scene.

“ is going to be the cause of her death I swear,” Donghyuk rolled his eyes. First she pisses Jinhwan off and now she just insulted their biggest fan who by is planning Eunjae’s death.

Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Hanbin watched as their leader took large strides, well tried since his short legs can only stretch for so long, towards Eunjae. They noticed how Jinhwan usually enjoyed annoying her and this was very peculiar as Jinhwan normally never bothered. As long as his victims was suffering this was enough to satisfy him.

As Eunjae was walking to class a girl stretched her foot out in front of Eunjae, causing her to topple over and the floor clashing with her knee. Eunjae groaned in pain while the culprit just chuckled and high fived her group of friends.

“Aww, did the scholarship student make some new friends,” Jinhwan chuckled as he stared at the limp figure on the ground.
“Look who’s being a sarcastic bastard so early in the morning,” Eunjae glared.

“I had a good night sleep,” Jinhwan shrugged and walked away and silently chuckled.

Eunjae inhaled and exhaled to try and calm herself down. She wanted to get use to this new life cycle but it was simply too difficult. She wanted to cry and breakdown but unfortunately for her she had no shoulder to cry on. Her friends and family were all in America and the last thing she wanted was to make them worry. Eunjae was strong but without them or anybody in general by her side she felt hopeless.

It was lunch time and all the students rushed to the food hall, desperate to escape their classes. Who would blame them? School was just an unending cycle of torture.

A figure caught Bobby’s eyes and he squinted his eyes to try and get a better view of who owns that familiar figure.

“Why are your eyes closed, Bobby?” Yunhyeong innocently asked.
“I was squinting you idiot,” Bobby hit the back of Yunhyoeng’s head feeling slightly offended.
“Okay okay, sheesh. It wasn’t my fault your eyes are the size of a slit,” Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.
“Hyung, I have a test, which I never knew even existed, to study for right now,” Yunhyeong said in an irritated manner.

“Stupid business studies messing my lunch time,” Yunhyeong rambled on.

“Then why are you her wasting your time here for? If you fail Mr. Mino’s class again, I swear that man would get his stupid stick and beat you,” Bobby pushed Yunhyeong towards the door. That man can be brutal when it comes to grades and right now Bobby fears that if he gets his sixth “E-“ this year his friend won’t leave Mr. Mino’s class in one piece.

“You sure? You’ll be alone since the diva of a maknae ditched school again today,” Yunhyeong felt reluctant to leave his best friend alone.

“Will you really take a beating to eat with me?” Bobby gave him a look and suddenly a light bulb went on in Yunhyeong’s head. Without a word Yunhyeong darted towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter