Black Knight

Caught in between F4 and iKon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Eunjae was walking to class she couldn’t help but notice that the people she passed seems to be whispering and pointing at her more than usual. They gave dirty but happy looks towards her and this has raised her suspicion. Her gut feeling was telling her Jinhwan has something big up his sleeve as his warning echoed in her mind:

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

This uncomfortable feeling of her insides twisting has made her feel sick. Despite her unconscious mind telling her to turn back and run out the school she refused to obey its orders. With her chin up high, she ignored all the students and tried to act as confident as possible.

Suddenly, another round of teenage girls screaming emitted from the halls. Eunjae grunted to herself.

“Oh what? F4 wants a round two or something?! These fan girls needs to calm their before the scream it away,” Eunjae loudly mumbled to herself in annoyance.

“Hahaha! I remember the last time two girls fainted from our hotness and they were rushed to the hospital. No joke,” A voice suddenly chuckled from behind startling Eunjae. She quickly turned around and discovered that mystery and cocky voice came from no other than Bobby who was smiling smugly at her.

“Thank God it’s not illegal to be this beautiful,” Bobby proudly pointed at himself causing Eunjae to roll her eyes at him however, she’s thankful. She’s thankful that Bobby has somewhat lightened up her day.

“Aren’t you a little too confident?” Eunjae pointedly said.

“It’s true though. That’s just like me being confident in saying 1+1=2,” Bobby smirked.

“You vain idiot,” Eunjae face-palmed.

“Don’t let them get you down! Sorry I can’t help… My situation is a little complicated right now,” Bobby gave her a “Fighting!” sign however guilt was evident in his face.

“I can fight my own battles, Bobby,” Eunjae assured him.

“That’s my little donsaeng!” Bobby ruffled Eunjae’s hair feeling like a proud father. She bid Bobby goodbye and continued her never ending journey to class.

It’s only been an hour since she came to school and so much has happened. Heck, she hasn’t even reached class yet.

Once she went in the class the bell rang. Her female classmates smirked at her while her male classmates avoided her gaze in guilt.

Fortunately, lessons went by fast and it was time for lunch. She walked up to her own abandoned lunch area and felt a little dejected. Bobby couldn’t accompany her today and she also missed those odd days when Yunhyeong would come too. They were funny, lively and they never failed to make her laugh which are the things she needed right now.

Once again, she was in the music room. She let her delicate fingers glide by the dusty keys of the piano that stood majestically in the middle of the room. She wasn’t a music expert, she can’t read musical notes however, she can play the piano by ear. She brought her homemade lunch and ate it since she didn’t want to eat in the canteen.  

“That bastard even has a special V.I.P area where he can have a nice view of the canteen,” Eunjae angrily says out loud as she munches her sandwich.

It was an abandoned music room at the very top floor of the school. You can’t go up by elevator and only by stairs. Students never really bothered with the music room because it was on the 5th floor and there was more music rooms downstairs with a lot more instruments and equipment anyway. Plus the other rooms were far larger. They were the size of one and a half of the music room Eunjae was in and the only instrument there was a grand piano which she tuned herself.

When the bell rang indicating the end of lunch she returned to her classroom and noticed her table was gone. Her classmates roared in laughter and told her that it magically appeared in the middle of the main hall. She doubted them at first but went anyway.

True to say, once she arrived her table was in the middle of the main hall. Suddenly, nearly all the students in the school surrounded her. Other classes occupied the second floor and third floor overlooking her.

They mocked her but being the strong girl she tried to be, she just ignored them and proceeded to walk towards her desk in attempt to bring it back. Just when her hands touched the table, she was mercilessly pelted with eggs. One didn’t hurt but tens and twenties of eggs flying at you hurts li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter