Chapter 2

The Pink Prince And Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After deciding to skip class, Jessica and Tiffany went to Jessica's house for change their clothes since her house near to the mall in Gangnam district. As shopaholics, they just couldn't resist to swipe their credit cards from one clothing store to another just right after they arrived at the mall. After they had enough, those two bestfriends that almost looked like twins went to hair&beauty salon for get some treatment.

And there they were, walked along at the mall while holding few shopping bags in both of their hands. Tiffany and Jessica walked with full of confidence as they felt some boys stunned because of them.

Tiffany just couldn't remove the smile that formed from her lips although earlier in the morning she was breakdown because of that guy. Today was one of the best days in her life (except the fact that she wasn't ranked 1 anymore). No study for today, hanging out with her best friend and had some fun together, and the most important thing was...she hadn't to see his face for some time.

"So..what to do now?" Jessica asked as they started to get confused what would they do next. They stopped then started to thinking. Not long, Tiffany got an idea "what about watch a movie..oh! Let's go clubbing, its been so long since the last time we did it" Tiffany suggested in glee. "Nice idea! Let's tell the others so they could join us" said Jessica excitedly as she took out her phone from her handbag, but she frowned after she saw the time on her phone screen "But its too early to do that.." Jessica showed her phone screen to Tiffany. 8 pm.

They sighed, but then Tiffany got an idea, again. "Let's have a dinner first, we can go there after we eat" Jessica agreed as they continue to walked while tapping messages on their phones. Jessica informed the boys, and Tiffany informed the girls. But suddenly Tiffany lost her balance because she bumped onto someone, then her landed on the floor. Luckily she held her phone really tight so the phone didn't fall.

Tiffany rubbed her as she groaned. The culprit who made her fell, lend a hand to her. She almost putted her hand on his hand when she looked up and realized who he was. "Y-you?!" Tiffany stood by herself,she widened her eyes. She just couldn't believe the person who she saw now was him. The guy she wished never exist in her life. The guy who destroyed her happiness by his presence(again).

Kim Seokjin

Jin raised one of his eyebrow as he scanned Tiffany from head to toe "So you skipped class and spend your times here" What is this? Usually he would avoid to talk to me,why now? she thought. Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance "None of your business..and you? What are you doing here?" Jin raised a see-through plastic bag that contained some books with his right hand, then putted it down again "Some new references for study, because I need to keep the 1st rank that I got" Hell yes, that was the longest sentence he ever said to her and also the most annoying one.

Tiffany almost exploded and scratch his face when he mentioned about "the rank", but luckily that guy already walked away without uttering goodbye. But not so far from where the two girls stood, Jin turned around and said something before continue to walk again "Sooyeon-ssi, today Kwon sonsaengim said tomorrow we would have a math quiz"

Tiffany's mouth almost drop on the floor "Sica-yah! Did you hear that? How f****** annoying he is! Oh my God, he mentioned about the rank like he was mocking at me and what was that? He just called your name and told you about the sudden quiz tomorrow but not me? I mean, the three of us are in a same class. And he called you by your name, even using the honorific, but he never called me by name. Does he hate me that much?? Oh my freaking Gucci, why the hell did that person even exist?urgghh" Tiffany pulled her hair in frustration. She didn't care her stylized hair would be messed up.

Jessica patted Tiffany's back to make her cool down but then she couldn't hold her laughter any longer. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" Tiffany sent glare to her bestfriend. "Sorry..but seriously its too funny..since I become your best friend I never see you be this frustrated before. I saluted that Kim Seokjin who can make the cheerfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter