Chapter 1

The Pink Prince And Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A brown haired girl just stepped out from a bus at the bus stop near her school when she felt her phone vibrated inside her skirt pocket. She took out the pink rectangle-shaped thing that had similar color with her bag and her nailpolish. No wonder she was being called as pink monster or pink princess.


She smiled when she saw the caller's name. She touched the green sign on her phone screen before putted it on her ear as she continued walking down the street, almost reaching the school gate. 


"Tiff, where are you?" Asked the caller on another line. 


"Uh? Near the school gate, why? Oh..annyeong" replied the girl named Tiffany to her juniors who greeted her when she was walking passed them. It was not something new for her. She was born to be popular, to be the central of attention. However, it didn't make her arrogant. She would always replied to their greetings with her bright smile but sometimes it was fussing like now,almost everyone she walked passed by greeted her and she would greet them back all. She knew she didn't need to do that but maybe it was just her personality, to be good to everyone, well almost everyone.


"What? Annyeong? What are you talking about?" Her best friend's voice brought her back to reality, made her realized she was still talking on the phone. "Sorry, so why did you ask where am I now? Do you miss me that much so you can't wait for me to come?" Tiffany teasingly said to her bestfriend, Jessica, on the line. Honestly, it was kinda weird to talk through the phone when they were gonna meet each other at class in less than 5 minutes.


"In your dream, Hwang. I was just wondering if you hadn't make it to school today since you still not arrived yet..uhm..anyway,let's skip the class today" 


Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. Jessica never acted so weird like this before, and she never asked her to skip class. Why all of sudden? "Yah, what's wrong with you? Why suddenly you want to skip class?"


"I-i just got a feeling today's lessons would be boring" Jessica reasoning.


"Your reason is invalid. Where are you now?"


"Uhm..In front of our class" 


Tiffany ended the call when she saw Jessica stood in front of their class, held a phone on her left ear while leaning her back on the wall. The blond-haired girl frowned when she realized Tiffany ended the call one-sided. She didn't notice Tiffany was approaching her. And the first thing Tiffany did once she stood in front of Jessica was putted her back-hand on Jessica's forehead.
"You're not running fever, so why this ice princess acted so weird? Oh wait, you're always weird"


Jessica shook Tiffany's hand from her forehead as she gave death-glare to Tiffany and the brown-haired girl just chuckled at her best friend's harsh attitude. Tiffany didn't walk in to her class but walked to the opposite direction. She immediately stopped when she felt Jessica's hand held her arm. "Where are you going?" Jessica asked.


"I'm going to see the mid-test result on the bulletin board" Tiffany was going to walk again but Jessica didn't loose her grip. "What else, Sica-yah?" Tiffany was getting annoyed by her best friend's weird attitude. 


"I already looked at it and you've got realy great score. Come on let's get in the class" Jessica pulled Tiffany's hand but Tiffany pulled her hand from Jessica's grip.


Tiffany didn't utter any words, she walked down the corridor and reached the bulletin board. It wasn't because she didn't believe her best friend, but she wanted to see it with her own eyes. Jessica had no any choice but to follow her best friend. Many students surrounding the notice-board, probably they wanted to see their mid-term scores too. Her eyes scanned the white papers that pierced on the board. Her face suddenly turned gloomy, and Jessica knew why. Her name was on number 2. She was ranked 2. Her name was right under that most annoying person's name. She just can't believe her eyes. All these times, she was always be number 1, just before that annoying person came. 


Tiffany repeatedly look at her score and that annoying guy's score. Their scores just disparate 5 points. She was going to explode when she heard a really annoying voice of Kim Taehyung. "Woah..Jin..look at the rank. You're ranked number 1. Seriously daebbakk" 
Tiffany turned her vision to that annoying guy named Kim Seokjin who stood not too far from her. He putted his poker face while looking at the bulletin board. When he was ready to leave that place with his 2 friends, Tiffany stopped him from doing so, made the other students' attentions centered on them. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter