Chapter 3

The Pink Prince And Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was unusual break time for Tiffany. She usually would went to the cafetaria, had light chit-chat with her friends at the school garden, or doing whatever but never just stayed in class alone like this. Well, not really alone because there were two or three persons in the classroom, the typically nerd who preferred to study during break time. Tiffany, of course wasn't one of them although she was one of the smartest.

 

Tiffany rested her chin on her palm as she stared at the photograph inside her notebook. The photograph of the guy she used to dislike. Yes, that's the photo of Kim Seokjin that she took few days ago in Busan. She had no idea why the hell did she print it out but she just can't help but to print it then glued it in her notebook. She guessed she already lost her mind because these days she just can't stop daydreaming about him. Yes she admitted, it was kinda creepy, she felt like a fangirl who fangirling over an idol every single night and day.

 

"What are you looking at?" Tiffany almost jumped from her seat when a familiar voice disturb her daydream. Jessica suddenly appeared from nowhere, already stood beside Tiffany's seat.

 

Tiffany swiftly closed her note then putted it on the table with her hand laid on it, just preventing if all of sudden Jessica forcefully take the note then see 'it' there. "What are you doing here? I though you're going to have lunch at cafetaria?" Asked Tiffany like nothing happened.

 

Jessica frowned after hearing those weird questions. "I guess you didn't notice what time it is, the break time almost over. Seriously, what happened to you? You seemed so weird these days, even you didn't really hang out with us anymore and chose to just stayed alone like this"

 

Tiffany felt nervous whenever her bestfriend interrogating her like this, she can't even look into those intimidating cold eyes. "Nothing happened Sica-yah, I'm just feeling....unwell these days and I hadn't enough sleep these nights because I studied hard for today's biology exam, so yeah..maybe that's why I acted weird" She managed to say that weird reason. "Because I'm too tired so I'm not in the mood to hang around with you guys" She grinned at her bestfriend, hoping the ice princess would believe it. Seriously Tiffany, what kind of excuse is that?

 

Jessica raised one of her eyebrow, then she sighed. "Oh, okay. But since the exam already passed, I want you to have enough sleep again start from tonight, ok?" She advised. "Anyway, what were you looking at before I came in?" Jessica added as he glanced at the notebook on Tiffany's table.

 

Tiffany gulped. This time she just couldn't find any reasonable excuse, even the weird one. Tiffany didn't want to lie to Jessica, but she was afraid if she tells Jessica, Jessica would judge her or even tell her other friends about it then they'd laugh at her for 'liking' her forever enemy. Although she knew Jessica wasn't a person like that but still...she wasn't ready..

 

"Ah...that...that...." She stuttered.

 

"Is that your biology notebook?" Jessica asked.

 

"YES! My biology notebook!" Suddenly Tiffany shouted as Jessica covered her ears. "I thought some of my answers on the exam this morning are incorrect, so I checked my note again to find the right answer"

 

"Geez, no need to scream though" Jessica gently rubbed her ears, at the same time they heard the bell rang, signaling the break time was over. The students started to ran into their classes as Jessica went back to her seat.

 

Tiffany's heart started to beating fast when Jin walked in then took sit on his seat beside Tiffany. Tiffany lowered her head so Jin wouldn't notice her face which already red as tomato.

 

Their teacher walked in then stood in front of their class. "I already checked on your exam papers, most of it had bad scores. How could that happened? But I'm glad there are two of you answered it perfectly" Their teacher, Mr. Park, announced. "Kim Seokjin, and Hwang Tiffany. Congrats" He smiled at them, and they just smiled back awkwardly to him while the others clapped their hands and teased the two.

 

"Beside that, I have something to announce. Kim Seokjin, and Tiffany, since you both are the top students in our school, the school principal wants both of you be our school representative at Debate Contest against other schools in Seoul next month" Mr. Park said. "Because you both would be in one group, I want you to improved your teamwork by studying together" He added.

 

Tiffany widened her eyes in surprise. What did the teacher just say? She didn't know whether to feel happy or annoyed since she would be pairing up with her 'enemy'. She wasn't brave enough to turn her head to see Jin's expression.

 

"Okay, Mr. Park" Jin suddenly spoke without hesitation, it made all the students -including Tiffany- turned their heads to Jin. Tiffany didn't know what to say as her classmates started to tease them again but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter