Chapter 8

The Reality

“Now what?” you asked more to yourself. Right now, you're sitting with EXO an BP at the cafeteria. You looked down at your food. Kai noticed the change in your face. “HanRi, why are you look soo upset?? Is it about that thing again?” He asked concernly while your hair. All the members looked at you. “Huh... it's nothing.. I think I've been kept the secret too long and it's time to reveal it already” you looked up and meet Kai's eyes. It's true.. you've been kept the secret for almost 3 years already. Besides, this year is your final year in this school.

 

“I think what happened today is for your own good HanRi” Hanna said. “Yeaahh... I think so too” Baekhyun looked at you. You took a deep breath and smiled. “Let's just forget about this” you said. Others cheered for you. “That's my girlfriend” Kai ruffled your hair. It's now messy. “Look what you've done!!” you whined. He chuckled to your reaction. He lifted your head and look at your eyes. “You're always beauty in my eyes” he leaned in. You're about to close your eyes when someone cleared his throat. “Go get a room guys” Sehun, who's sitting opposite them cringed.

 

You realised what happened and looked away. Kai's roaming around the cafeteria. The others just laughed at both of you.

 

“Hey, I have a good suggestion. Why dont we hangout today?” Hyeojin suggested. Everyone at the table looked at each other. “SURE!!!”

 

//Hangout Time//

(A/N : There will be some new born couples during this hangout *winks* )

 

As usual, all the Black Pearl members gathered at your mansion. “I already texted Suho, he told us to go first and wait them there” Hyeran words made us surprised. “Looks like someone in love right now” Amber teased Hyeran while laughing with others. “Nn-Nooo... it's not like what yo-you think” she looked away. “Ohh yeah?? then, why your face turned as red as a chilly right now?” you continued to . “Aiishhh.. stop it guys.. le-lets just go to 'the place' already” Hyeran ran to her car. We laughed at her.

 

We drove our cars and arrived at 'the place',

Lotte World!

Image result for lotte world

 
Image result for lotte world korea
 

 

"Now..now... where are those princes?" Nana looked around trying to find them. "Yo!" Chanyeol poked her shoulder make her flinched. They turned around and saw EXO right behind them.

 

"Wow! you're just wearing simple clothes" Hyeojin shocked. Sehun raised his brow. "Do you wanna me to get you a mirror??" he eyed her up and down. Hyeojin glared him.

'Well, he was true. BP members also wears simple clothes. But, surprisingly, we seem matched our clothes colour each other. HanRi with Kai, Hyeran with Suho, Nana with Chanyeol, Hanna with Baekhyun, hmm.. Amber and D.O doesnt matched their clothes.. while Sehun... with me??!!' Hyeojin left her jaws hanged. "Hey, gwenchana?" you asked. She shook her head, "I'm... fine"

 

"LET"S GO!!!!!!!!!!" Hanna and Baekhyun screamed with joy and ran together. 'Wait..they're holding hands?' you shocked. "I think, our friends are actually date each others. They seem really close.. well, accept for Hyeojin and Sehun.. but, that's make love born.." Kai whispered in your ear. You blinked your eyes. Kai grabbed your hand and pulled you with him.

 

"Let's the fun, begin~" he sang cheerfully.

 

After a few hours playing and running, you guys decided to take a break. "Hey, let's grab some ice-cream" Hanna pulled Baekhyun's arm and ran towards the ice-cream stall. "You wanna come?" Kai asked you. "It's okay.. I'll wait here" you flashed him a smile.

 

Suddenly, someone sat beside you. "Are you alone?" a strange man asked you. You felt uneasy with his presence. "Nope, I'm waiting for my friends actually" you answered without looking at the guy's face. "Dont be like that... let me accompany you here" his hand touched your cheek. His other hand hold your thigh and moved his hand up to your skirt. You tried to run away but the man grabbed both your arms and leaned his face. Your eyes become blurred. Tears streaming down from your eyes. 'Kai... save me, pleasee.... someone....' you closed your eyes.

 

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 8 : DONE!

my brain is a bit.. uhmmm *slap face*  stay tuned and wait for the next chapter...

wonder who's gonna save her... from that man's at-... uggh *shook head*

wargghh.. what happened to me~~ TT^TT

 

(A/N: upvote&comment&subscribe are really appreciated)

-xoxo-