Chapter 7

The Reality

Krriingg!

“ugghh...” you groaned as you shut the clock. After a few seconds, you heard a familiar sound. BTS-Danger. 'stupid phone' you thought as you tried to find your phone. Once you found it, you hold the phone near your ear. “Good Morning Love~ I guess.. you're still not wake up yet right?” that voice.... You quickly got up and said, “Kai, *yawns* morning... uggh... I hate to wake up this early...” you mumbled. “Hahaha.. no honey, wake up now and get ready for school. I'm at your house right now.” he chuckled. Your eyes rounded. “WHAT???!!” “ouch.. don't yell honey” Kai groaned. “Why you didn't te- ugghh! Nevermind... wait for a moment okay..??”

 

After like 10 minutes, you grabbed your bag and rush to your lovely boyfriend. You didnt forget to bid your parents before you go. You could hear you parents said something like, “They're so sweet” and you smile like an idiot. Once you saw Kai, you hugged him tightly. “Kai... I miss you soo muchh!!!!” you whined. “Me too” he picked your cheek before opened the door for you.

 

“As usual... drop me at th-” “arasseo ma'am...” Kai mocked you. He know that you're still not ready to reveal your secret. Yet. He dropped you in front of a cafe near the school. “Do tell me if anything happen to you okay?” You nodded like a child. You waved your hand at his car until you cant see him anymore. Then, you continued your walk to the school.

 

//RECESS TIME//

After you became Kai's girlfriend, he doesnt want you to bring your lunch box anymore. He treats you everyday. You walked to the cafeteria. Suddenly, a hand harshly pulled you into girls' restroom. Your back hit the wall pretty hard made you groaned. In front of you, a group of girls calling themselves as Kai's fan or you can say Kai's fanatic fans.

 

Their leader, Hyuna, told her members to kick you at the stomach. She crouched in front of you “Dont ever EVER go near EXO anymore. They are MINE!” with that she pulled your hair and slapped you continuosly. You can feel blood from the corner of you lips. Hyuna and her friends were about to leave when you saw her move backwards into the restroom with frightened all over her face. “Oopp-pa... I-i..” You stood up to see what make her be like that. “Where do you think you're going?” A familiar voice asked them. You can see EXO and Black Pearl members behind Kai. Your friends rushed beside you, “HanRi~! Gwenchana???” Hyeojin asked. You nodded. Hyuna and her gangs successfully passed through EXO.

 

Kai looked at you worriedly. “HanRi.. gwenchana??? why did they do this to you??” he helped you to walk out of the restroom. “They... told me to...” you paused. “To what??” Amber asked unpatiently. “To stay away from you guys” you looked at Kai's expression. He was angry. Very angry. “That's it” he rushed to somewhere. “Let's get you to the clinic. Or else, your wound will get infected” Suho suggested. He told the others to go back to their class. Hyeran told the same things to other BP members.

 

A few minutes later, an annoucement was heard. “Attention to all students. This is Kim Jongin speaking. I wanted to tell you something” you shocked. 'Could it be...' “Park Han Ri, the NERD that always got bullied by someone who's apparently jealous with her is actually, a daughter of Mr Park Nam Joon. The CEO of one of the famous company in Korea. She's also the leader of Black Pearl a.k.a the queenka. And..... most importantly, she's my GIRLFRIEND. Anyone who brave enough to do something towards her, will gonna face me first. For more information, you can meet EXO, Black Pearl, me or Park Han Ri. Thank you for listening” All the class attention were on you. Whispers are all over the school. 'Finally... it's over... thanks.. KAI'

 

When Kai step in the class, you hugged him tightly. “Shhh.. it's okay, it's all over now” Kai comfroting you when he heard your tears.

 

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 7 : DONE!

thanks again to those who've commented *grins*

yeah, my english is a bit really TT^TT I'm sorry *bows*

well... hope you can still understand this story.. theeehheeehe... *drinks bubble tea with Sehun*

 

-xoxo-