Chapter 9

The Reality

You tried to struggle from the man's grip. Suddenly....

 

You saw his face been thrown. Or more like been kicked. You looked up and saw an angry Kai. "WHAT THE ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND???!!" Kai shouted at the man's face. He rubbed his face while looking at Kai. "Heh.. so, this hot chick is your girlfriend huh?? Kim Jongin" he mocked. "Ohh.. looks like the whole half of EXO is here too" he looked at Kai's back. Suho and the others are running towards them. The crowd began to crowding them. "Shut your mouth, Kim Yugyeom" Kai warned him. "Or what??" Behind him, 6 good-looking guys looking at Kai.

 

 

 

"What take you soo long?" Yugyeom asked his friends. "This BamBam here has 'bussiness' to do" JR flicked BamBam's head. "Oucchh! Hyungg!!!!" BamBam hold his head. "So... what's going on here?" Mark asked. Yugyeom turned back to Kai and his friends. "This little kid here is trying to protect his 'girlfriend' while I just want to play with her" His eyes landed to you. You stood up and quickly hid behind Kai. "Stop it Yugyeom" She has nothing to do with this. "Ohh yeah?? Since she's part of you, why dont we let her and her pretty friends over there to join our problem huh? How's that sound guys?" Yugyeom smirked at EXO.

 

"Don't you dare to lay a finger on HER!" Kai charged them. Fortunately, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hold him back. "Cool down, Kai" Suho said calmly. JB whispered to Yugyeom's ear, "The place are getting crowded Yugyeom.. let's settle this next time" Yugyeom looked around them. "You got a point" he made a signal to his friends. "See you later, Jonginie. And you too.. princess" he winked at you.

 

You tried to ask Kai what happened because he seems to know that Yugyeom. But, realising Kai and other's expression, you decided to keep the question to yourself. "Gwenchana??" Kai hold your cheeks and looked in your arms concernly. "I'm fine, Kai" you smiled. The crowd began to do their things back. "Guys... it's getting late already... let's go" Amber said before heading to her car. You ride with Kai.

 

Along the way, both of you keep silent and didnt say a word about what had happened. You arrived at your house and before you go out of his car. Kai hold your arm, "I'm sorry for what happened today... I should be there to protect you.. I shouldnt g-" before he can continue his words, you kissed him on the lips. "It's okay... Kai, dont blame yourself, okay?" you told him after broke the kiss. "Good night, my sunshine" Kai pecked your forehead before drove his car from your house. "Good night" you whispered.

 

You walked into your mansion and tried to get into your room when you heard your father's voice. "HanRi... how's your hangout today?" "It's fun" you simply replied. "I heard you're dating with Kim Jongin" your mother smiled. "Yeah.. it happened when I went to his house for our assignment" you paused. "Mom, dad... can we discuss about this later? I'm tired" you walked to your room. You laid your body on your comfortable bed and drift to sleep.

 

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 9 : DONE!

hoho... there you go~ GOT7 <3

Author : what's the relationship between you and Yugyeom????

Kai&Yugyeom : I dont know him!!

Author : really??? *smirked*

Kai : hey, your readers are waiting for you! I'll tell you later ok?

Author : ooo yeah... my readers... *turned around* Well, how's this chapter? upvote&comment&subscribe are really appreciated!

gif 4 you~

tumblr_m8witkeJRk1rtrmkdo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_n4d855LHI21rgd6d8.gif
tumblr_n0w2f6gxyi1ts2pwlo3_250.gif
tumblr_n0nem2lD9c1tp4mkso8_250.gif
9081712b8546c4edc2d1613fae51443d.jpg

 -xoxo-