The jealous maknae

The foreign student || HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kayleigh, meet my friends”.

Kayleigh looked in front of her as she saw a whole bunch of guys smiling down at her. They all looked quite handsome and nice, and Kayleigh couldn’t help but to feel her insecurity fade away slowly. Their smiles were just too sincerely and generous. Kayleigh could feel herself smiling back to the guys in front of her as she silently counted the number of guys that were standing in front of her now.

11 guys. Impressive.

“So you must be the one and only Kayleigh then”, one of them said as the guy walked towards Kayleigh with a huge smile and stuck out his hand. “I’m Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho”.

Kayleigh smiled shyly as she took Suho’s hand. She was always kind of shy when meeting people for the first time. However, she didn’t feel uncomfortable right now. Those guys were so charming, that Kayleigh had the strong feeling in her guts that these guys were actually okay. Suho smiled for the second time, and Kayleigh could’ve sworn that she could melt because of his stunning smile if she wouldn’t have any control in her legs.

“So, you’re the girl our maknae is talking about the whole time”, another guy said as he walked up to Suho and placed his arm around Suho’s shoulder with a huge grin on his face. Kayleigh questioningly looked up to him. What was he talking about? Sehun talked about her with his friends? No, that’s impossible, right?

Kayleigh then eyed the guy who was standing next to her, only to see him shooting a deadly glare at the guy as a light shade of red appeared on his cheeks.

“Hyung… Do you want to die??”, Sehun hissed as his blush even became worse, making the other guys roll over the floor laughing while Kayleigh was just awkwardly standing there, not knowing what to do now.

“Oh Sehun you’re too awkward to handle dude…”, the guy said laughing as he turned his head to the blushing Kayleigh. “Don’t worry Kay, you’ll get used to this once you hang out more with us”, he said laughing as he stuck out his hand to her.

“My name is Baekhyun. Foreigners mostly call me ‘Bacon’  because they can’t pronounce my name very well, but I sincerely hope you can..”

Kayleigh then laughed wholeheartedly at his comment, which was quite unexpected since she was just standing in front of them awkwardly. She realised that she began to like these guys more and more. The guys just looked kind of surprised at Kayleigh’s sudden outburst, since they didn’t expect her laughing her off at Baekhyun’s lame comment. Because honestly, no one ever would.

“You’re funny Baekhyun”, Kayleigh said as she took Baekhyun’s hand and shook it. “Let’s make some more funny memories, ne??”.

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped, along with Suho’s and not much later also the jaw of the other 9 guys that were standing behind them.  Sehun just let out a husky chuckle, while Kayleigh raised her eyebrows questioningly. Why are they looking so surprised right now? And why the hell was Sehun laughing?

“You can speak Korean?”, one of the 9 guys behind them said. “Waaaah, daebak! Most of the foreign students really can’t! Impressive”. Kayleigh just smiled shyly, bowing her head to express her sincere gratitude.

“Yah! I am also a foreign student and I can speak Korean very well Chen!”, another guy whined. Kayleigh was a little bit stunned by this guy’s appearance, since he had the most angelic and gorgeous face ever. Kayleigh suddenly felt envious about the guy’s face, her insecurity welling up a little bit. Even in her own country there weren’t girls that were so beautiful as this guy.

Kayleigh found out that this guy’s name was Luhan, and he was actually as angelic from his cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter