Nervousness

The foreign student || HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun nervously changed his clothes, putting his comfortable jeans and simple white t-shirt on. He then looked at his own reflection through the mirror, running his through his dark-brown hair to put in in the right place. Sehun leaned back, watching himself as he checked his outfit one last time. When he was okay with it, he walked down to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for himself. 

"Come on, Sehun. Don't be such a nervous wreck. Show Kayleigh that you are worth it", Sehun said as he grabbed a plate and his toast machine to make a sandwich. Sehun didn't know why he was so nervous. He wasn't even this nervous when he picked up Kayleigh from the airport. Okay, maybe he was nervous, but could he blame himself for it? He was meeting up with Kayleigh for the first time, a girl who lived at the other side of the world. He only talked with her through Line or Kakaotalk and sometimes videocalled her through Skype. Even then he was nervous to speak to her. 

When he saw her in the video chat for the first time, Sehun was absolutely stunned. She looked so different from the girls he used to see here in Seoul. Her skin was tanned, he had little curls in her hair and she had them big brown orbs as eyes. Not to mention her beautiful smile, which made Sehun blush everytime. Although it was different from what he was used too, Sehun absolutely didn't mind it. He thought Kayleigh was beautiful. From the inside and out. 

But he didn't fell in love with her immediately. Although she was pretty, Sehun could never let himself fall for her that easy. Sehun wasn't like that. He liked pretty girls, ofcourse. But Sehun had to know Kayleigh's character more before he could start falling for her. However, Sehun didn't really worry about it, since he already could tell by her looks that her character was also as cute as she looked like. 

And he was right. As the time passed, Sehun got to know Kayleigh better. She was shy, caring and a little bit stubborn. Kayleigh was actually the perfect synonym for aegyo, as she always put on her aegyo even though she never meant it that way. Whenever she was happy, she would smile like a moron and wiggle her body from the left to the right. And whenever she was sad, she would unconsciously pout her tiny lips. 

Sehun tried to contact the girl everyday by asking how her day went or if she had eaten already, just to talk to her. He eventually couldn't spend a day without talking to her, and that's when he suddenly realised that he became addicted to her. He became addicted to her aegyo, her shyness, her laughter whenever Sehun made a lame joke, her voice whenever she talked to him. 

That's when Sehun realised that Kayleigh did the impossible. He fell in love with her. He suddenly became happy about the fact that he was chosen to accompany her for six months. 

A smile crept on Sehun's face as the thoughts and memories of Kayleigh wandered through his mind. He always smiled when thinking of her. Sehun suddenly became excited as he thought of the fact that he could be with Kayleigh for like six months. He couldn't wait for her to meet his friends, spending the days together with her in his apartment... 

As Sehun wanted to get himself a glass, of milk, his eyes suddenly fell on his phone on the table. Hmm, maybe Kayleigh sent him a text message? He couldn't resist the urge to check out his messages as he walked to the table on where his phone was placed. As he unlocked his phone, he immediately smiled. 

4 text messages from Kayleigh. 

From: Kayleigh
Time: 06:01 AM

Sehunnieeee~ Are you awake yet?? (>.<)

No I wasn't, Sehun thought immediately after reading the message. Who actually was awake at a horrifying time like that? 

Sehun smiled as he read the next text messages he received from the girl. 

From: Kayleigh
Time: 07:30 AM

Sehunnieeee~ why aren't you answering yet?? T_T you should've been awake by now~ ('o')

From: Kayleigh
Time: 08:00 AM

Sehunnieeee~ please answer my text messages T_T I feel so hopeless right now, I can't seem to find the right outfit for today!! Why ain't I a boy~ :(

From: Kayleigh
Time: 08:39 AM

Sehun~ I'm on my way to Yonsei rn~ \(^.^)/ where do we meet? ^^

Sehun's smile was immediately replaced by a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter