chapter 3

Squeaks and Talks

The hand spins his body around. Kyungsoo looks at his capturer eyes, it’s cold and piercing like an ice, he gulps, there’s sweat on his forehead, and clutches onto a box of milk in his hand tightly.

“Are you deaf? I’m gonna ask you again. Who. Are. You?” his capturer asks him again.

Kyungsoo gulps his saliva before answering, “K- kyungsoo.” His capturer, Jongin, smirks at him.

“Soooo, your name is Kyungsoo. What are you doing here? Re you gonna rob this house? Hmmm I don’t know that girly and petite boy like you could pass this house security.” He nods his head. “Your name is the same with a penguin in this house.” He adds.

He is eyeing kyungsoo from head to toes, really dark black hair, cute doe eyes and button nose, a apir of really full lips that looks delicious fine, chubby cheeks, narrow shoulder, white milky skin. And short. Well, the kid must be around 10 or something.

“I’m the penguin.” Kyungsoo says quietly.

“HAHAHAHA NO WAY!!!” Jongin laughs at Kyungsoo’s words like a mad man. “Little boy please don’t lie to this handsome hyung okay? Come on, tell me the truth and I will let you go. I swear!” he half talks and half laughs while patting Kyungsoo’s head.

Kyungsoo pouts and crosses his arms on his chest, “I’m really is the penguin. Didn’t you read the letter your parents sent to you all? Wait, you are the only one that didn’t read it. I’m a really special penguin and your parents bought me.” He says, but then he sighs and his body slumps, his eyes gets watery, “They separated me with my parents and my friends.”

And he starts wailing pitifully.

Jongin runs to him and hugs the boy tightly, caressing his head in the process. Jongin is never good facing a crying people, usually he will just watch from a far and let other people take care about it. But now, it’s only him here, in the middle of the night, with a wailing boy in his room, in his arms now, he can do nothing but to comfort the boy. He doesn’t want to wake his hyungs too.

“Come on, calm down, why do you have to wailing in the middle of the night?” he asks that only get another wails from Kyungsoo, “Aissh, come on. I have Ice cream, what flavor do you want?” hopefully this is will work, jongin thinks.

Kyungsoo stops wailing and hiccups, saying that he wants vanilla flavor. Jongin nods and tries to remove the Kyungsoo from his arms, but Kyungsoo refuses and hugs Jongin’s neck, moves his legs around Jongin’s waist and rests his head on jongin’s shoulder.

“Yah’ I can’t move if you hug me like this.” But Kyungsoo only tighten his hug on Jongin.

Jongin sighs and walks to the fridge, tries really hard to look for the vanilla flavor ice cream while carrying Kyungsoo in his arm. Jongin sighs in relief when he finds the said flavor ice cream. He holds it in one hand and closes the fridge with his body. Doesn’t want to stay in the kitchen for too long, he walks to his room (though it’s on the second floor, and with him carrying Kyungsoo) and places the ice cream (and kyungsoo) on the bed.

“Okay, now eat and tell me everything okay?” Kyungsoo nods andeats the ice cream.

“Daddy *sobs* experiment *sobs* medicine *sobs* penguin hybrid *sobs* hu-“

“Okay. Enough. I think you should finish your ice cream first.” Jongin lays his body on the bed, not far from the now happy kyungsoo , and places his hand on his forehead. Just like that, he welcomes the dream land.

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know if he should wake Jongin up or not, 15 minutes ago the said tanned boy told him to eat the ice cream and tell him about his life, but now the boys is sleeping soundly in front of him. He lays on the bed and looking at the ceiling, he always feel sleepy after eating.

“Maybe is should get a sleep too.” He laughs and then drifts to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

 

 

                Morning comes, Jongin wakes up from his sleep, not because of the sunlight, but because he feels something move on his stomach. He opens his eyes and looks at his stomach, something is moving under his shirt, and it feels warm. He blinks again for a few times before he pulls up the hem of his shirt. Fortunately his reaction isn’t hilarious like the one his saw in movies, he only stares at the thing on his stomach, snuggles cutely on it. He runs his hand through kyungsoo’s back. Even though kyungsoo is annoying (from yesterday event), he looks cute in his penguin form, his human form is cute too.

Talking about kyungsoo’s human form, Jongin doesn’t know about kyungsoo at all, he just knows that his human form is cute, and he looks like a middle schooler.  Pushing his thoughts, Jongin moves his hand to the drawer beside the bed, he needs a lot of effort to do that (since his bed is a double bed) because he is too lazy to move. In the end he needs to move to reach it, he put Kyungsoo away from him first, then he rolls to the end of the bed and picks his phone. He stands up abruptly and runs out from his room.

“FOODS!!”

 

 

                Maybe some of people would be confused with the way the boys (read : Jongin) always run for his breakfast meanwhile they are living in a really huge house with a lot of workers. Well, it’s because their parents made a weird rule for them, but it’s for their own benefit. One of the rules is, they, must wake up before 9 if they want to get their breakfast, if they wake up pass 9, all the boys that has woken up can eat all of the food without sparing for the late one.And fortunately, Jongin is always the late one to wake up. His hyungs aren’t bad, it just he is too hard to woken up.

 And now here he is, in front of a clean table except for Kyungsoo’s fresh fishes, Jongin wonders if Kyungsoo more important than him that makes the chefs leave fresh fishes for him. Jongin walks grumpily to a private kitchen for the boys only, if they want to make their own foods, and lazily cooks his own breakfast.

 

Jongin is back to his room after finished his breakfast alone, Kyungsoo is nowhere to be seen. He just shrugged it off, he doesn’t care about kyungsoo nor curious about Kyungsoo’s past. He pouts his lips before walks to the bed, deciding to enter the dreamland once again.

 

 

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

               

Kyungsoo doesn’t like it. He is being woken up by a harsh shake on his body. He whines (squeaks) at the person who woke him up harshly and rolls his body away from the hand, but the said hand prevents him to do that. The said person grabs Kyungsoo with both his hands and picks Kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo keeps his eyes close, still want to go back to the dreamland.

But not long after that, he feels the person put him on the soft things and makes him sit on it, supporting his body with one hand on his back.

“Hey, Kyungsoo, wake up.”

Kyungsoo doesn’t want to, but then he smells something delicious. He his lips (beak) and opens his eyes slowly. He meets with two small eyes that look like studying his penguin form, hard. Kyungsoo gulps and looks at the side, he finds where the delicious smell from, it’s a full plate of fresh fishes, on a small table besides the bed (I know it’s a bed /kyungsoo). He looks back at the person in front of him, this time, he sit a little far from Kyungsoo.

“Eat up, I told the chefs to make it for you. You know there is a rule that anyone who wakes up pass 9, they can’t eat the breakfasts and must cook their own breakfast.”

Kyungsoo nods and (cutely) walks to where the fresh fishes are. He eats nervously because he can feel a pair of eyes looking intensively, but still, he tries his best to ignore it. Just when Kyungsoo starts to feel more comfortable from the eyes, the person speaks up.

“It’s reaaaaally strange. As far as I know from the result of my study, youuuuu are one of penguin breed that live on pole, I don’t know which one, north or south, but! I know that you are living on a really cold place. And now here you are, on a place with a really clear sun. Reaaaaly suspicious.”

Kyungsoo gulps all the meat in his mouth.

“And!! You looks like someone I know, that brat kid my uncle has. Isn’t your eyes too big for a penguin, your eyes are really really look like him.” A pause, and Baekhyun walks closer to Kyungsoo, facing kyungsoo, and piercing his eyes, “Hmm you know from my research I have collected. I think it was right. I WILL CALL MY UNCLE!! I WILL TELL ON YOU TO THE OTHERS HAHAHAHAHA!”

Kyungsoo watch the person runs like a crazy with a poker face penguin can pull on. He surely has a really weird cousin.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

errr hello again, i'm sorry that i need a long time to make a new chapter. it just i have a writer block and i've been really lazy these past weeks.

And i really want to say thank you to all the new subcribers on their wall but it's hard because i always use my phone. All the works and exams really is make me want to sleep all day.

Thank you so mucch for everyone that has read, subscribed and thank you awkward366, dnstmr97, missfluffysoo and showmethehobie for upvoting.

Ah, and my friends asked me to make line sticker but i'm really confused what the actions to draw because i need 40 different actions.

And i hope showmethehobie and the others know what happened to kyungsoo (it's still a fluff tho).

Hope you all like this chapter and sorry for the long author's note.

 

twitter - ask.fm (idk why i made this, curiousity) - tumblr  //mention me if you following my tumblr or twitter

 

THANK YOUUUUU~