Chapter 1

Squeaks and Talks

 

                Jongin is smiling in his sleep. Now, he is dreaming about his date with his new girlfriend, Krystal, yesterday. About how beautiful Krystal is, her kisses, her soft hands.

But it’s all gone when he hears his bedroom’s  door being opened, followed by rushing steps and hushing voices, that he discovers as Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s. ‘ cheesy couple’ he calls it. Then he feels one of them placing something on his bed, and Chanyeol talks again. Something likes ‘stay here and you’re safe, be quiet and don’t wake the black boy up’  then he hears the footsteps again, this time followed by the sound of door closed by the cheesy couple.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

Jongin still have his eyes shut, still sleepy and annoyed because his precious dream was disturbed by the chessy couple. But, then he hears something, like an animal when they are eating, and this smell, it smells like fishes Ryeowook ( one of the chefs ) always buys from the market. He scrunches his nose, hoping the smells would disappear, but it’s not.

He opens his eyes slowly, just to be greeted by unusual scenery in front of him. A penguin. A real penguin in his room, on his bed, and it’s munching a raw fish that makes his bed’s sheets looks disgusting.

As quiet as he can, Jongin moves his hand to grab a pillow, but unfortunately, or fortunately for Kyungsoo, he notices that the dark boy is moving. So, he looks at the dark boy only to meet with a pair of piercing eyes, and his moves is similar with a predator that will attack their preys.

 

 

Kyungsoo runs and jumps from the bed and hiding beneath the bed in the exact time when Jongin throwing his pillow to him. Kyungsoo sticks his body to the wall, still eating his favorite fish.

 

MAMA! PAPA! HELP MEEE!! *eats* WHAT’S WRONG WITH ALL HUMANS IN THIS HOUSE!! *eats* THEY ARE CRAZY!! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK! I’M SORRY FOR ALWAYS EAT ALL THE FISHES! *eats* *eats* I’M SORRY THAT I ALWAYS SING! I’M SORRT THAT I SWIM TO LOONG! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK HOME! I DON”T WANT TO DIE YOUNG!

*eats* at least i should finished this fish before I die *eats* *eats*

 

Right after all the the fish meat gone from his hands into his stomach, a hand grabs his leg and pulls him out from his hiding spot. Kyungsoo struggles, flaps his wings with all his power his body has, but of course he fails. He squeaks, pity his own life that will end like this.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

                Jongin jumps from his bed and lays on the floor, looking at the penguin that hides while eating his fish in rush, then he crawls beneath the bed and catches the penguin’s legs, then he pulls it with him. The penguin keeps struggling but that is nothing for Jongin.

After he is out from beneath the bed, he sits up, he turns the penguin around so it facing him, and held its by both side of its tummy.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” he glares at the penguin.

It squeaks.

Jongin face palms himself, how stupid he is, of course the penguin can’t talk, and of course the penguin can’t understand him. He looks at the penguin, analysis the penguin, it is small, has really huge eyes, round face and tummy (chubby) and small body. Oh and there’s a collar and ‘Jongdae’s’ written on the collar.

He sighs and puts down the penguin. The penguin looking at him confused.

 

 

“KYUNGSOOOOOO!!!!” he hears his door being opened harshly by no other than his dino hyung, Jongdae. He walks to Jongin.

“Hey, Jongin, did you see Kyungsoo?”

Jongin raises his eyebrow. ‘who is Kyungsoo’ written on his face.

 

“You don’t know?! The small chubby penguin our parents bought for us! I claimed him as mine! As his first owner! But then he struggling when I put on the collar at him, and Baekyeol took him away for me!!” Jongdae told the story animatedly with his arms throwing everywhere.

Jongin looks back to where the penguin, he means Kyungsoo, are.

But he is not there anymore.

He looks back at Jongdae, “Maybe he is somewhere else, Hyung.”

Jongdae nods sadly, “But why are you sitting on the floor?”

“Because I want to.”

 

Silence.

 

“OKAY!! THANKS JONGIN SAENG!!” and he is gone, and not closing the door. He comes back again and closes the door, gently.

Kyungsoo pokes his body from beneath the door.

Jongin pulls him so he is laying in front of him.

“So you’re Kyungsoo. A male. Okay, I’m Jongin and now I still want to sleep so please get out from my room.”

Kyungsoo shakes his head. Jongin huffs in annoyance. He is not a morning person. So it makes me annoyed.

He picks Kyungsoo up and walks toward the door, he opens it then places Kyungsoo on the hallway, he walks back to his room and slams the door shot, a lock can be heard after that.

Kyungsoo stares at the door.

 

“BAOZI!!!!!”

Here we go again.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

“OH MY GOD I’M SORRY KYUNGSOO!!” Minseok, has fully healed from his sleepy morning sickness(?) says to Kyungsoo while ruffling Kyungsoo’s head, in Jongdae’s arm. Yes, Jongdae got him.

All of them, except Jongin, is already sits on their favorite seat. There are Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Tao that sit in one row. And then, there are Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Yixing and Jongdae that sit on another row facing the other row. Minseok and Kris are both sit on each end of the table, facing each other along the really long table.

Lastly, of course Kyungsoo that still struggling in Jongdae’s arm.

 

“So…our parents had bought him for us?” Kris says to them.

“Yes, and they said he was special, Hyung!” Chanyeol says too excitedly.

“Oka- Jongdae please put him down. He doesn’t like you.” Kris says again to Jongdae. He pities the poor penguin that keeps struggling in Jongdae’s tight grip. Jongdae pouts but do what Kris told him.

The problem is, they can’t see him if he sits on the chair like them. Kris calls a butler and tells him to get a baby chair.

Kyungsoo sits there. And viola all of them can see him, and Kyungsoo can see them too.

“So Kyungsoo, welcome to the family and I’m sorry for my behavior hour ago and I’m sorry for Jongdae too. We must have made you scared.” This time, Miseok who has back to normal speaks to Kyungsoo, as the oldest he should be the one who welcomed and apologized for all his brothers (friends) behavior.

 

“So, let’s eats breakfast everyone, let Jongin wakes up by himself and eats breakfast alone.” After Minseok says that, all of them start eating. “If there’s anything left.”

And for Kyungsoo, he has his new personal butler who help him serves the foods.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

“OH S***! I’M LATE FOR BREAKFAST!” Jongin runs as fast as possible, fears that all his hungry hyungs and dongsaeng would eat all the foods, and left nothing for him.

When he arrives at the dining room, there is just his personal butler, Taemin that are cleaning the table.

But, there’s someone on the table, it’s Kyungsoo, and he is eating the last piece of his favorite food, fried chicken.

 

“Kyungsoo, I’ll take revenge for my fried chicken.” He says and walks to the kitchen, he is gonna asks for the chef to cook more for him and gets ready for his date with Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haii everyone!! thank you so much for subscribing, upvoting, reading and commenting to this story!!

Thank you so much cassiexo, kpopdomachan, yoonhaethistime, inawairuz, soo12345, lovely99, sharkevan, cm0nster, Tomomi_Mayuki, wolfx88, meetha_k, Endika, Kawaiido19, car123456, jass1922, StarLeo_123, seungjinki for subscribing then pea-shapedkyunggie and wisekitty198 for upvoting!! ❤❤❤

and like always i still have spelling and grammatical mistakes

 

for their age

Minseok - Kris - Luhan   : 21

Suho - Lay                     : 20

Baek, Dae, Yeol             : 19

Tao                                : 17

Sehun, Jongin               : 16

And for plus plus information : Jongin is kind of a playboy but his parents doesn't know and think that Jongin hasn't have a girlfriend yet

 

Once again! Thank you so much everyone!! ❤❤❤

 

 

 

.