Chapter 2

Squeaks and Talks

“Jongin-ah, where are you going?” Suho that just finished washing his beloved car asks him when he sees Jongin walking to his direction.

“I have a date with Krystal, Hyung. Gotta go now or I’m gonna be late. See ya!! Oh and I’ll bring the car!” Jongin says while running to get the key from Suho and goes inside the car, not knowing that someone (penguin) is trying to follow him with so much effort, especially to climb into the car.

“You doesn’t have driving license!!!”

Jongin rolls the window down, “I know, I know, don’t worry Hyung. Oh and please help me to close the back’s door, thank you.” Suho cursing his younger friend, but still, he closes the door.

“Bye hyung!”

And with that, Jongin drives the car happily, leaving a very annoyed Suho alone.

“I shouldn’t wash the car if Jongin is the one who drives it?”

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

 

Inside the car, Jongin turns on the music, he bobs his head following the music. On the back seat Kyungsoo is trying to look at the city scenery, and because his small figure, even though he stands, he can’t reach the window, so he ends up sitting there, and looks at the trees, buildings, and sky.

Before this, he heard Jongin was gonna have a date with his girlfriend. Date means cool places. So he chose to go with Jongin, secretly.

He feels the car is slows down, and then a beautiful girl comes in to the passenger seat. The girl kisses Jongin and then throws his jacket to the back seat, makes Kyungsoo panicked because his vision becomes dark. He struggles to get out from the jacket, and he sighs in relief when his vision isn’t black again. He kicks the jacket from his body and hit it again and again. Then, he realizes that hitting the jacket is no use for him, he should hit the girl instead.

As long as the ride, he only can sees the two humans in front of him flirting.

He feels like he wants to puke. Really.

 

 

Jongin parks his car smoothly in front of a shopping avenue. He gets out first then opens the door for Krystal.

“Do you want me to take your jacket, beautiful?” he asks cheekily.

“Stop being cheesy, and yes, I need my jacket.”

Jongin opens the back seat and there, he sees Kyungsoo that looking at him oh so innocently (he thinks).

“What are you doing here? How can you got into the car?” he whispers, afraid that Krsytal would hear him. Kyungsoo only looks at him and flaps his hands. Then, he walks back and forth, and the walks in circle. Jongin sighs because he really can’t understand what Kyungsoo wants. Kyungsoo,being the responsible penguin he is, jumps from the car. He takes his bag (that Jongin just realized it) and he picks a phone from inside the bag. And he types on the phone.

“Hey, It’s Suho hyung’s phone!” but Kyungsoo just ignores him. After he finishes type what he wants, he gives the phone to Jongin.

I just want to takes an adventure. I’ll text you when I’m done, don’t leave me.

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo, how can he, a penguin, types on the phone like human does. This penguin is strange, he will find out the real him. Maybe he is being possessed by devil or he is the devil itself. Jongin shakes his head, he wants to hang out and forgets about this penguin. He nods and gives the phone back to Kyungsoo then takes Krystal’s jacket with him. He locks the car first then goes to Krystal that seem has been left first.

Kyungsoo waves his hand but Jongin doesn’t see it. Kyungsoo turns around and starts his adventure.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

 

People are looking at him. He (Kyungsoo) knows why, because it’s strange for a penguin walking around the street, wears a backpack, and carelessly walking by himself. It’s okay if it’s a dog, but this is a penguin we’re talking about. Fortunately, no one wants to kidnap him, maybe because he still wearing Jongdae’s collar. Some kids and ahjjumas are squealing and pinching his body. He will let them, but if he starts to feel uncomfortable, he will squeaks at them.

And there is the moment when some dogs him and he can’t do anything about this thus their owner buys him foods and ice cream. What a good adventure he has. He doesn’t need to use his money, no one harm him. Good. Really good. Oh, and people wouldn’t sold him to a scientist or circus if they saw him shopping, or kidnap him and upload videos about on youwtube.

In the other side of street, Jongin is playing a game on his phone, he is waiting for Krystal that is choosing a dress now. He doesn’t know why girls like shopping even though they have had so many clothes and dress.

 

Jongin Suho hyung lost his phone, did u see it somewhere it’s a text from Jongdae

Kyungsoo took it’

‘You idiot! How could he took it, and he is my pet, of course he is a good penguin like his owner’

‘Whatever. Bye’

‘Suho hyung said he needed his car now’

‘Yah! Jongin! You can’t do this to me! You have to reply to my message.’

‘Jongin’

“come on’

‘I’m your hyung’

‘Jonginnieeeee’

‘Kim Jongin’

‘kkamjong’

‘uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hsjkdjhsaud uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’

‘okay’

‘have fun’

‘OH MY GOD KYUNGSOO IS MISSING!’

 

And there are more messages from Jongdae, and Jongin just ignores it and plays game again.

 

                An hour after that, he receives a message again after 30 minutes his phone got peaceful life. He ignores it thus messages keeps coming. Finally, after his patience is on level 0, he opens the message to ‘reply’ all of the messages from Jongdae : ‘SHUT UP’. But when he sees the messages id, it’s not from Jongdae, it’s from Suho (kyungsoo)

‘I’m done’

‘I’m done’

‘I’m done’

‘hey you’

‘I’m under the car’

‘I’m under the car’

‘come here!’

‘hurry’

 

He rolls his eyes.

How dare this penguin orders him to fulfill his selfishness.

Wait, it’s a good chance to get out from here. Oh, and he has the reason, Suho hyung. Jongin put his phone in his pocket and stands up, calling Krsytal and saying that he needs to go because his hyung needs him. Without waiting for Krystal’s answer, Jongin walks out from the store.

 

 

(◉Θ◉)(◉♡◉)(◉Θ◉)

 

 

“HYUNGS I’M HOME!!!!”

“Oh Jongin! Finally you’re here! I really need my car you know, I have group assignment and I’m late now! And my phone is missing!”

“Why didn’t use another car? Oh about hyung’s phone, here” He picks Kyungsoo up and hold him in front of Suho’s face.

“They didn’t let me use it…..and it’s Kyungsoo. Not my phone.” He stares in confusion.

Jongin smirks at him. He turns kyungsoo around in his hands, so Kyungsoo is back facing Suho and Suho can see his bag. “Take a look at what he has in his bag.” Still looking in confusion, Suho opens Kyungsoo bag and he widens his eyes when he sees his phone in it.

 

“I’m telling you on Jongdae, Kyungsoo. No dessert from you.” With that Suho leaves Jongin and Kyungsoo, not forget to take his phone and key from Jongin.

Jongin laughs and puts Kyungsoo down. He pats Kyungsoo’s head and whispers

“Enjoy your day.”

Kyungsoo squeaks angrily at him then it turns become pitiful squeak when Jongdae hugs him tightly and scolds him like a mother scolds his son.

 

 

 

The night comes, all of the people has fallen asleep because tomorrow is Monday that means busy life and busy morning.

The one that hasn’t asleep is a doe eyed boy with pink plump lips and a milky white skin. He rolls on the bed and hums happily. Then he plays with the water in the pool that places in his bedroom. He plays happily by himself, and because he feels too excited, a sound comes out from his stomach.

He smiles and walks out from his room, his destination is kitchen. He walks in tip toes, looks at everywhere to makes sure there is no one see him. He smiles in relief when he arrives at the kitchen, and no one seem awake. He jumps happily to the fridge, smiling at all the foods in front of him.

He picks a milk form the fridge, and when the milk just millimeter away from his lips, a hand touch his shoulder, gripping his shoulder tightly in process  that he sure there’ll be a bruise left on his shoulder.

 

“Who the hell are you?”

 

Oo-oh.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm baaackkk!! my mind is still blank because of yesterday > <

good streaming, clear sound TT___TT their new sooong is asajsjdhsjksdjs good!! and why! y dance TT_TT ps. still i like it but i can't take it. what a good day~~

i made it when streaming their concert online...

 

aaand like usual thank you so much Beaaa_ , illLoveYouForever , Oh_Nana01 , IzzBaekboo , 11210401 , LittleKyuubi , jenny365 , DO_squishy_SOO94 , Exo_Kyungie , Bunni-CHO_Hemi for subscribing and LittleKyuubi , KimKaerol , PhoenixChanSoo for upvoting!!

and thank you for all the readers of couuurseee~~

 

spam time (i spam on my twitter and tumblr lol)

 

good bye world

Ps. i'll just spam on my blog, twiter, and tumblr

Ps. i really want to make a group chat using line/kakao

 

Ps. lastly. this perfect video

 

 

all cr : owner