Namjoon Oppa

Boys in Luv

Sorry if this seems a bit childish.  I wrote this a while ago...  Please forgive and if you don't like the writing, I promise I've written better in later chapters.

 

Namjoon Oppa

(BTS: Rap Monster)

 

Your POV

“Come on, give it back!” I shouted, standing on tiptoes to try and reach my book.  Jungkook stood in front of me holding it above his head, taunting me with his height.  Why did I have to be so short?

“Nope, not until you admit that I’m more attractive than Jimin,” he insisted.  I only shook my head.

“I refuse to choose between you two, it would be unfair to both of you; now give my book back!”  I complained, jumping a bit; but he only stood taller.  “Come on…”

“Give the book back to her Jungkook,” Jin monotonously said from his place in front of the TV.  Jungkook looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Pwease Hyung!”  He pleaded, batting those long, black lashed of his.  But Jin chose to be smart and didn’t even bother to look over.  Instead he kept his eyes safely glued to the TV where they couldn’t be affected.

“No, give it back or no snack tonight,” he stuck firm to his original claim.  Jungkook pouted and dropped the book into my hands.  I sighed and pressed the hardcover binding to my chest, throwing an angry look towards Jungkook.  He merely scowled and disappeared down the hall.

“So, how have you been?” I asked Jin, sitting down next to him on the couch.  He tore his eyes away from the screen and turned to me, resting an elbow on the arm rest.

“Fine, though their endless talking and childish actions are getting old, fast.”  He rolled his eyes and huffed.  I tucked my legs under me and leaned back into the couch.

“I know what you mean; my younger siblings are always bugging me,” I responded.  He gave me a funny look and I returned it.

“You know, you are younger than me too; you’re included in the annoying group,” he said, and I gasped as I slapped his arm.

“I don’t have to hang out here all the time; I can go home if you want,” I said, beginning to stand up.  But he grabbed my elbow and dragged me back.

“You know I’m just kidding, we all love having you around,” he reassured me.  I giggled and pulled away.

“Yah, I know.”  Suddenly, a presence behind me made me jump.  V stood behind me, a goofy grin etched across his face.  I smiled back.

“Hey dude, how are you?” I asked, patting the spot next to me.  He plopped down and grumbled.  “What was that?”

“Suga just woke up,” he said, as if I would understand everything just from that one, very vague sentence.

“Care to be more descriptive?” I asked.

“I share a room with him, and he doesn’t like waking up, ever,” he breathed, and I nodded knowingly.  He sighed again and stomped his feet.  “Why does he have to be so crabby?!”

I laughed, but quickly slapped a hand over my mouth as the person in question stomped into the room.  He scowled at V, but it quickly turned into a smile as he saw me.

“Hey what’s up man?” I greeted him, and he shrugged.

“Nothing much, I came in here to kill Taehyung, but I can’t really do that now that there’s a witness in the house,” he smiled, leaning against the wall.

“Aren’t there always witnesses in the house?”

“No, they all support me in everything I do.”

Jin and V snorted at the same time, speaking in unison as well.  “What about the time you brought home-“

“How about we don’t talk about that one when there’s a girl in the house, ok?”  He hurriedly said while shaking his hands, his messy bedhead bouncing up and down.  I laughed as V and Jin shared a knowing look.

“Seriously, is everyone here but Namjoon?” I asked incredulously, looking around for the one person I had come here to see; my boyfriend.  I even told him I was coming.

Suddenly, long arms s around my neck; familiar arms.  Someone’s breath tickled my neck and I tried to turn to face him but his hair tickled my nose.

“Seriously, you’re all flirting with my girlfriend?  I’m the leader here, show a little respect,” Rap Monster, or Namjoon, said, making sure to blow in my ear.  I giggled, dropped my book in my lap, and placed my hands on his as he stood up.

“No man, you got it all wrong, we weren’t flirting with her,” V tried to explain.  “Yoongi was.”

Suga’s mouth fell open as if on a hinge as he stared at V, and then me.  Namjoon looked at him suspiciously as he stepped over the couch and squeezed in between me and Jin.  He wrapped an arm around me protectively and pulled me close.

“Is that so?” he said with a poker face.  Suga rapidly shook his head and made an ‘X’ with his arms, his mouth too handicapped with shock to speak.  I smacked V’s arm, he looked much too happy at Suga’s expense, but my hand was pulled back by Namjoon.  He laced our fingers together and brought them to his lips, kissing my knuckles.

“EEEWWW!” V complained, covering his eyes and stomping his feet like a child again.  Jin chuckled and got up, leaving us with more room.  Namjoon took advantage of that and pulled me away from Taehyung, giving him a light kick for good measure.  He complained but only moved shifted farther away.

I turned and planted a kiss on Namjoon’s cheek, cuddling closer.  He kissed me too, right on the lips, and his hand traveled to the back of my neck.  He pressed closer and I realized just how much I had missed him while they were busy with schedules and trips.  We broke away for a breath but he kissed me yet again.

Jungkook finally decided to make his reappearance, waltzing into the room but stopping short when he came upon our little scene.  Suga didn’t even bother to tear his eyes away from us as he slowly raised a hand up to cover Jungkook’s eyes.  He tried to shoo away his hand but Suga was determined to keep his blind folded.

“If you think we’re going to let our maknae’s eyes be corrupted with such dastardly deeds that should be banned by law in the house, then you’re sadly mistaken,” he said, shaking me from my Namjoon-induced coma.

“Relax, you can look now Kookie,” I said, and he swatted away the hand covering his face.

“Really Yoongi?  I missed the good parts!” He complained, and suddenly, yet another figure walked into the room.  Or should I say danced…

J-Hope came into the room bopping to a silent beat backwards, totally oblivious to the current situation.  To top it all off, he was in his boxers, and topless.  This time Namjoon was the one to cover my eyes.  From behind his hand, I could hear silence, other than the pitter-patter of J-Hope’s feet on the tile.

I resisted the urge to giggle, but peeked anyways, trying to get a glimpse of J-Hope’s ridiculous dance.  Just as I peeled away Namjoon’s hand, Taehyung bounced up and started to dance with him, jumping up and down so hard J-Hope turned to see what caused all the commotion.  He smiled wide for a moment, seeing Taehyung’s enthusiasm, but it instantly disappeared as his eyes came to a stop on me.

He stared at me for a moment as if taking in the situation, making me slightly uncomfortable with the intensity of his eyes.  I squirmed in Namjoon’s arms, pressing closer.  J-Hope instantly began dancing again, picking up where he left of.  Jungkook laughed and joined in, actually getting the moves correct.

Suddenly, a weird high-pitched laughed echoed down the hall and I knew Jimin was coming even before he slid into the room on socks.  He smiled at me before taking a seat in one of the arm chairs, giving the dancing ensemble a funny look.  I shook my head and mouthed the words, ‘don’t ask’.  He nodded and leaned back.

“So, are you guys up for something fun?”  Taehyung asked, sitting back down.  Namjoon shook his head and buried his face into the crook of my neck.  Jin sighed tiredly and Suga raised his hands above his head indignantly.

“Seriously!  I’m just going to go back to bed,” he grumbled before turning the corner towards the bedrooms.

“I think I could use a nap too; care to join?” Namjoon breathed on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.  Jin looked at us disapprovingly, and Jungkook feigned the face of an innocent child being subjected to his parents kissing.  My boyfriend chuckled and snuggled closer, well-aware of the looks we were receiving.

J-Hope finally removed his earbuds and added his opinion to the conversation.  “I’m hungry.”  Grumbles and muttered ‘agreed’s were heard and everyone got up to travel to the kitchen; other than us.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the sight of his dark eyes before resting my head on his chest.  His own arms slithered around my waist and pulled me closer, before he rested his chin on the top of my head.  We shared a rare moment for about ten seconds, before the clattering of dishes in the other room led the boys to reality.

“Hey are they still in there?”  Someone asked, and I stood up quickly, grabbing his wrist.  We bolted from the room and dashed down the hall, taking sanctuary in one of the rooms.  I could hear the surprised yelps coming from the room as they found us to be missing, and turned to Namjoon, smiling.  He grinned down at me, taking my hand in his.

“So, any reason you wanted to hide in the bedroom?” He teased, and I suddenly realized what kind of a situation I had put us in.  I also realized that he had me pinned against the wall, and was suddenly aware of how close we were.  He stepped closer and leaned down, pausing for a moment before pressing our lips together.  He pushed me up against the door and I blushed, almost pulling away, but his tongue ran across my bottom lip and instead, my arms came up and around his neck.  As his advances became more and more aggressive, his fingers trailed from my waist to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it.

Just then, a ‘bido, bido’ noise came from outside the door, scaring me enough to make me jump, and a gasp escaped my lips.  It sounded just like the noise the minions from Despicable Me made, and sounded out of place.  The noise traveled down the hall and we both looked cautiously at the door.

The noise stopped at our room and I held my breath.  Namjoon quietly leaned over and flipped the lock on the door knob, making sure they couldn’t get in.  As the lock clicked into place, a pounding on the door reverberated against my spine.

“Open up, we know you’re in there, we heard you gasp.  All I can say is, that better be because of Taehyung’s obnoxious noises.”  The normally calm voice of Jin sounded annoyed, and I almost pushed Namjoon away when he leaned in for yet another kiss.  Almost.

He pushed me towards the bed this time, mouth moving hungrily against mine.  He pulled me down with him as he sat down, leaning over me.  He didn’t mess with my shirt this time though, and instead kept his hands ‘respectively’ on my lower back and waist.

“Unlock this door now!” J-Hope half-snickered, half-demanded, obviously trying not to laugh.  Taehyung’s ‘bidos’ continued for about another five seconds before they were rudely cut off with a whimpered complaint as he was undoubtedly punched.

But none of that mattered as Namjoon’s lips moved with mine, and my fingers curled into his hair.  He breathed heavily through his nose, and I did the same

“Oppa,” I whispered, and he hummed in response, letting his voice reverberate between our lips.  That was, until…

“What the hell are you two doing?” A voice from the shadows asked.  We both jumped, pushing away from each other.

“,” Namjoon cursed in surprise, and I put a hand over my heart, the beating rhythm pounding with both excitement and fresh embarrassment.  Suga sat up wearily in the opposite bed, hair even more messed up than before and eyes imploring.

My mouth struggled to form words, but all that came out was a strangled yelp.  The man standing next to me seemed to be in the same situation, but at least he was capable of words.

“We were, ummm…  They called us, and, uhhhh…”  But his mind seemed to blank as well, and I could feel a heavy blush creep to my cheeks as Suga’s eyes flitted from me and my wrinkled shirt to Namjoon and his tousled hair.  He sighed and fell back on the bed again, hands behind his head.

“All I wanted was to get a little more sleep.  First V and then this; for Heaven’s sake, can you keep from attaching yourselves to each other for one day?” He asked, and I quickly nodded.

“Sorry Yoongi Oppa sorry, sorry…” I apologized quickly, bowing several times.  He snorted.

“No you’re not; and don’t call me Oppa, you just called him that less than a minute ago.  Gross,” he said, and I blushed even more, head bowed.  I rushed to the door and unlocked it, too embarrassed to acknowledge the group waiting for us outside.  I could feel Namjoon’s presence close behind me as I pushed through the waiting boys.

“Oppa.”

“Oppa!”

“Namjoon Oppa.”

A chorus of mocking voices trailed after me as I grabbed my coat and book, intending to leave.  But as I opened the door, hair still falling around my down-turned face, a hand caught my elbow.  I looked up to see my partner-in-crime smiling down at me, red cheeks evident.

He quickly leaned down and pecked my lips, leaving a tingling sensation.  He grinned again.

“See ya tomorrow Babe,” he said, releasing his hold on my arm, and I nodded, still too embarrassed to talk.  “Bye,” he whispered, before being yanked back into the house, leaving me to stand outside alone.  But as the wind played with my hair, similar to the way his fingers did, I could only smile profusely and hop home to meet my siblings.

 

Comment, criticize, live long, and prosper!