Will To Live

Dont Turn Around Yet

Luhan wiped my tears gently with his hands, his hand closing around mine to comfort me. When the film had ended Luhan looked at me smiling consolingly “You’re so cute when you cry, but it makes me feel bad”
He grabs me and suddenly we are standing up and hurrying back to the car, knocking stuff over as we go, the sudden rush startling me. Alerting my danger instincts. Reading the question in my eyes Luhan talks fast. “I can since Kai and he is after you again….we have to go back to the house to protect you”
“How will you protect me from him? And how did he know where to find us?” Luhan gripped the wheel tight and sighed “Me and my Hyung’s have powers…” and then he explained.
Kai- Teleportation                                                                       Chanel- Flame
Soho- Water                                                                                 Luhan – Telepathy 
Kris- Flight                                                                                     Lay- Healing
D.O-Earth                                                                                      Baekhyun-Light
Sehun-Wind                                                                                 Tao-Time control
Chen-Lightning                                                                             Xiumin-Frost
I sat back in my seat, my eyes wide open, I look to the ground then smile shyly “Me and Xiumin have something in common”. That’s when I felt his eyes on me, they were like jabbing fingers. We eventually arrived at the house, he took no thought into grabbing me by my shoulders and leading me quickly inside.
“Xiumin , Sehun , Kris!” They all came down in an instant, looking at me and Luhan. They all nodded and stood at the door, Xiumin kept looking at me. “X-Xiumin ! Don’t stare at her….she similar to you just don’t stare….”
Xiumin then quickly looks away, Luhan slowly leads me to the couch and sits me down, and I look into his eyes. All I could see was excitement in his eyes, I let out a nervous smile. “Can you…show me what you can do? Before I stop Kai?”  His smile was like that of a god, I had no other choice. I put my hands out gently and let snow fly everywhere, slowly freezing is all. I then close my eyes and breathe out, sending spikes in his direction.
I opened my eyes and he was gone, they were all at the door holding Kai. “Kris take him to his room and create a barrier so he can’t get out” He smirks and carries him to his room, and I was left on the couch surrounded by three extremely hot boys. I began to blush again, Sehun reached for my chin, I grab his hand and freeze it solid. “Don’t Ever Touch Me” I frown and turn away to hide my face in the couch, biting my lip hard. I shivered as the ice started to melt, holding my arms. I felt Luhan come and pick me up “H-Hey L-Luhan!!!” He ignored me as he continues walking up to the spare room and locking the door behind him, he smiles looking down on me in his arms.
I begin to feel shy as he says nothing, just looking at me as I move slightly in his arms. He sits me on the sofa on the far end of the bedroom, placing himself next to me. “Niomi…are you okay?” I leave my expression blank “Yes I’m…fine….” He moves himself closer to me, his heat making me shiver. Suddenly I notice a globe moving towards us, Luhan smiled as I watched him grasp it from the air.
“This reminds me of you” He shakes it, causing snow to erupt around the dome. I go to put my hand on it, freezing it solid. “Why Is that?” My voice trembling slightly “Because it’s beautiful and it surprises me every time I shake it” I laugh a little, looking away as I blush. “Luhan what’s… the point in all this?” I bite my lip “You do all this stuff for me….and then we just look like friends…..” He stays quiet for a little while, dropping the globe on the floor causing it to roll, he then grabs my face. “Sorry for keeping you waiting” Before I could react to him touching my face he presses his soft lips to mine. A spasm of shocks thunder through my body. I put my arm around his neck and a hand through his hair, nothing could taste better than this. Bitter sweet breaths sliding down my throat as his move his hands into my hair.
His lips then moved from mine, just a little so he could talk. “Honey…will you be with me forever?” He opened his eyes, they were wild with excitement, my voice was quiet “Does that mean you will be my Oppa?” He giggles, his breath tickling my lips. “Yeah….so will you?”
I took a ragged breath and played with his hair “Of course I will Oppa” Rushes of sweet darkness spreading through my body , I feel his hands start to tremble , my heart racing fast as I look into his sparkling eyes.
His lips then enclosed around mine quickly, sending nothing but pleasure leaking through my body. He slowly grabs my body, lifting my up and carrying me to the bed. 
My breathing is hard to control as he moves his lips to my neck, climbing on top of me and placing his gentle fingers on the buttons of my top. “Don’t shout no Niomi” He smiles and starts to undo my top “L-Luhan!”
He silences my lips with his “Hush now don’t wake my Hyungs” His delicate hands taking my top from my quivering my as he look me silently in the eyes, his hands tracing the curves of my torso “You’re so beautiful Niomi” He smiles.
His hands then slide to take off my skirt, I start to blush red as I bite my lip hard. He then grasps my cheek and kisses me, a soft growl emerging from his chest. “Your mine now Niomi”. His body pressed to mine, no place to breathe, the whispers of my pleasure echoing.
The sun shines on my face, causing warmth to take over my body. I slowly open my eyes, sweet blissful memory’s from last night flooding into my brain. I put my hand through my hair, my eyes opening wide as my elbow touches something warm.
My eyes slowly wandered to the source, so it hadn’t been a dream. There lay Luhan, his beautiful everything lighting up my heart like the moon. His hair out of place from the fiddling of my hands, I feel his warm delicate breaths on my face, my eyes close instantly. Letting his scent overpower me as I reach for his hand and hold it to my chest, nothing could feel better than this.
His lips slightly open inviting me in, a tear falls from my face onto the quilt. He’s too beautiful for me, my heart crashes and splits into a million pieces every time I think about it. So instead of running like I should, I kiss his lips softly. Nothing tasted better. A jolt shuddered through my body as I felt his hands grip my waist tight, I then spot a red mark on his neck.
“So you’re awake then?” His voice was like Pain relief to my heart, sweet but deadly. “Did I give you that?” I pointed to the mark on his neck, he nodded as I did. Biting his lip. “I gave you some too” His soft hands moved to my neck, caressing the aching mark upon my skin.
“Did you enjoy last night?” As he asked I blushed red, looking away from him to the wall. He chuckled and moved his hands to my s, squeezing them tenderly. “Thought so…” His lips moved to the outline of my s hard causing me to moan. “L-Luhan! a-ah…” He traced his tongue around the mark he had left on the beginning of my .
“Your body is so fragile, so beautiful” He breathed and laughed a little as he held me close. His chest was so warm and soft, just as I was about to drift off to sleep again there was a knock on the door. “Niomi Hun!” It was Kris “Have you seen Luhan? We have singing practice”
I panicked a little but before I could say a word, Luhan spoke. “Yes Kris, I’ll be there soon” He carefully climbed over me and got dressed, then going to grab my chin and kiss me tenderly. “I have has some clothes bought for you in my room bottom drawer, don’t wake Xiumin” He kisses my head and neck again, then leaves the room quickly.
I wait a few seconds then stretch, climbing out of bed and then putting on my underwear. I then quietly but quickly run to Luhan’s room, I see Xiumin sleeping so I slowly walk to grab the clothes from Luhan’s bottom draw, holding them to my chest and walking to the door. “N-Niomi…” I look at him and blush red, grasping at the handle and opening the door “W-Wait!”  I was running back to the spare room as I slam the door behind me, my heart racing as I hold my clothes tighter to my chest.
As I was getting dressed all I could think about was the way Xiumin had looked at me. The room was cold as I put my top on. I gasped as I see the room has iced over, my breath visible in the air as I walk out of my room and down the stair. I then remember that I’m alone and waiting for Xiumin to talk me to the Entertainment Building.
The pants Luhan chose for me were tight everywhere on my body damn skinny jeans, my top revealing my full stomach and that only as my back is covered. I sigh as I see Xiumin walking down the stairs.
“Are we going then? “My tone impatient “Yeah soon…just wait” He slowly walks over to me and goes to grab my hand, it freezes instantly, and my eyes narrow as I walk to the door. “Xiumin lets go now…My Oppa is waiting” His eyes widened “Oppa?” I nodded as I walk out the door and head to sit in the back of his car.
He was just staring at me as I put my seatbelt on. “Will. You. Just. Drive.” My tone was sour as I stare at my phone finally we arrive at the building.
I quickly undo my seatbelt and race out of the car , as I’m not looking where I’m going I bump into someone who catches me as I’m falling. I instantly blush red as I see who it is. “C-Chen…” I stared at his smile for a long time as he spoke. “Luhan is waiting for you…”
“Mhm...” as I realised what I was doing he held me close and murmured into my ear “You’re so beautiful , I wish you wasn’t taken” as I go a beetroot colour he laughed and walked away , I walked inside and followed Kris who was going up the stairs. 
Oh my god so many stairs
I’d like to find who ever invented the stairs
And push him down THESE stairs 
Just to show him how stupid stairs are
Then his legs will be broken 
And he will no longer be able to climb the stairs anymore
It will be ironic 
Then his wife will leave him and go be with the man who invented the elevator
Because everyone knows that elevators are much ier than stairs
And OH MY GOD IM NOT EVEN AT THE TOP YET 
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS!
As he went into a room I peeked in before going in, I saw All EXO-M dancing. I took a deep breath and go inside, none of them are distracted by me as I take a seat. I smile, relived. I drank my bubble tea, quietly as a brake was implied.
I blushed as Luhan came and sat in front of me “Ahhh bubble tea” His lips pressed against mine. As his tongue searched for the straw and found it, he laughed as I was shocked and began drinking the bubble tea. I felt everyone looking at us a he put his hands on my waist.
“Luhan….Not in here…!” Kris scolded him lightly as his hands move from my waist to my face kissing me lightly. Everyone sighed as he laughed, hours pass as I watch them dance. I eventually fall asleep upon Luhan’s jacket, His scent like a sleeping drug to my body.
As I wake I feel coldness on my face, my eye open slowly as they reject the cold. A soothing voice tickles me ear. “Niomi , we are nearly home” Luhan’s voice wakes me up properly as I look around and see the house, smiling as I get up from his arms.
I walked slowly to the door, Luhan steps behind. I open the door and see Xiumin and Kris both arguing, they both seem to stop as I stare.  I feel Luhan beside me and look to me, he grasps my arm tightly. “A-Ah ow!” His grip begins to hurt as he pulls me upstairs , my body struggling to escape.
As we enter my room he lets me go “What was that for?!”
He holds me close , sighing. “You would of got hurt….I’m sorry” He places his lips upon the red mark “I’m going to go and sort them both out , take a bath and try to relax” I nod doing as im told , I go to the bathroom and begin to run a bath. As its ready I step into the hot water , sighing at the glorious heat that spreads throughout my body.
As im relaxed a sigh of relif exits throughout my mouth , I gasp as the door opens reaching for the towel. “No you don’t!” Luhan grabs my hand payfully , his smile mischievous. I go red , embarrassed as my whole body is on show “Relax ive seen it all before”
Even as he said it my body stayed stiff , he chuckled. Slowly taking his top of “A-Ah…no…no no no Luhan! What are you doing!” he rolled his eyes as I curled up into the corner of the bath tub. His clothes were on the floor as he climbed into the bath , his hands grasped my body tight. Gentle as always he kisses me , he puts his hands on the wall above me.
Water begins to spill from the tub as he kisses me more roughly , my arms slowly go around him as I see the wild look in his eyes . It sends a rush through me , my legs giving up as he holds my hip tight. “N-Niomi…” His voice was so sad , it hurt my heart as he kissed me again. The shaking pleasure is glorious throughout us both.