This is it...

Dont Turn Around Yet

I wake up with beeping around me , many things attached to my stomach and arms. I open my eyes and see Luhans face on my belly , I then gasp…Oh my god….what did I do to the baby.

“M-Misaki…” Luhan turned his face to me , smiling as he reaches for something above my head. A tingly rush goes through me as he dose. “D-Do we…..still have a baby?” Tears toll down my face a I know how reckless I was , but then he looks very distant , his hands moving to my stomach.

“Yes…of course we do…its just….M-Misaki…You have…Uh…Ears…” His words send a jolt of shock through me…

“Ahh…ah no not now….”

“Can you tell me why you have ears?”

I look down and sigh “Luhan..i was a test subject” Then bite my lip and look away

“w-what?...” He sounded very upset , But he could see I wasn’t willing to say anything more , he smiled and then played with my ears. “L-Luha….ah…mmh….” I was cut off by the sweet warmth of his lips , the sensation of his lips and his hands on my ears caue a tingly sensation near my pelvis , with that I slowly pushed him away….i don’t want to get carried away…not when im like this… , I give up as I pull the sheet to cover my ears.

“So will you tell me now…?”

I paused then looked him in the eyes “…My father…injected cat blood into me…it didn’t work at the time…” He bit his lip and held me close as he rubbed my belly and began kissing my neck.

We talked for hours about our future , when suddenly I felt a pulling sensation on my back. I gasped not knowing what it was , Luhan jut laughed. “Yeah….you have a tail too!!” He pulled on it a little

“Nyah! Hey stop! It really hurts!” I put my hands over my silky ears. With a bang Chen & Xiumin came into the room and stared , I blush red covering my cat ears and tail with the blanket. “It’s okay Misaki we know….what he did” Chens voice was quiet as he moved the blanket and embraced me tight. I begin to cry into his shoulder as he rubs my back , the circular motion he was making quickly calmed me as I clutched his clothing.

“I have to take Luhan to our practice….But Xiumin…Hyung can stay..” He murmurs this softly , I get a feeling that he really dosent want to leave me here…

Luhans soft voice is next to my ear as Chen makes his way to the door “Ill see you later Neko-Chan…”  He kisses me softly then leaves. As he closes the door I begin to feel lonely , a huge knife slowly pierced my heart as Xiumin sat on my bed and held my hand.

“Im…sorry I let father do this to you….i feel so useless…” He sighs looking at my hand. I pat the space next to me for him to lie down , he smiles and takes the offer as he lies snuggly next to me. “Your not useless Xiumin-shee … Your my brother…that’s what matters…”

I lie my head on his chest as he my ears “Thankyou Misaki…that means a lot to me…”

Then the door opened and all hell broke lose

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ! <3

IF I GET ANY COMMENTS TO CONTINUE I WILL <3