This Life...

Dont Turn Around Yet

The soft snow falls to the ground and sticks like gum , only to be worn away by humans. That's the only thing I could seem to focus on as I sat in the dull classroom trying to force the teachets words out of my head , my brain was too full of curiosity. And that's my problem.

 

People have always pointed out how I get zoned in to the tiniest of things , it always seems to get me in trouble. As the bell goes my spirit enlightens , I smile and grab my bag fast walking out of the door and into the snow filled air. I inhale the sweet smell of winter , the snow tickling my lungs Making me smile.

 

Suddenly I was falling to the ground , I felt something heavy on my back I couldn't breathe. Theres was then suddenly a soft voice "Ah!" The figure stood up "I'm so sorry! Let me help you up" his hand was so soft , warm and cosy like silk. I pull my self up and land in his chest.

 

I quickly move away feeling the cold air on my burning cheeks , I bow quickly. "I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!"

His chuckle was soft and gentle , my eyes opening wide as I see his face in the dim light. "Once again ,I'm truly sorry. My name is Luhan"

 

I couldn't talk , he was so....pretty? Was...that the right word ,the way his jaw moved. His soft pink lips outlining his angelic face , his the eyes the darkest of brown. Promimated by light sparkles. After a while of admiring him I answered "I-im Niomi"

 

He puts his hand through his soft , luxurious brown hair. He then bursts out with a laugh "Well Niomi its nice to meet you" he grasps my hand causing my heart to race "How about I take you to my dorm to repay you for this incident?" I nod willingly , he smiles and tugs my hand towards his car. I also couldn't help smiling as he unlocked the car , I quickly got into the front seat , putting mt seat belt on. I looked at my self in the mirror above , my blue eyes sparkling with exitement , my brown hair implanded with bits of melting snow , as it lies beyond my shoulders.

 

The engine purred to life , I look to him and he begins to talk "Uhm ,I have eleven other hyungs..., they might be surprised to see a girl"

I smile as the car begins to move

"It dosent bother me , ive....I used to grow uro around two myself"

He nods , focusing on driving.

 

After a few minutes we arive at a big house ,the drive filled with cars , there was an empty space obviously for Luhan. He slowly backs into the space , Turing the engine off and smiling. "Lets go inside Niomi" he reaches over to unbuckle my seat belt.

 

Oh no....! His face is so close to mine , my heart is racing , surely he can feel it! As I attempt to try and slow my pounding heart , he gets out of the car and opens my door. I step out of the car feeling the nights cold air on my cheeks , he smiles one again as he grasps my hand tight. "It's okay you don't need to be nervous.

 

And with that we proceeded inside , his hand escaping mine ws we emerged into the livingroom. My heart throbbed ,they all looked so beautiful ,I felt tension build in the room as they looked at me. Luhan coughed begining to speak " Niomi this is Lay ,Tao , Kris ,Chen and Xiumin they are all in my section of the group" His slender hand pointed to the other side of the room

"And here....D.O , Baekhyun ,Suho ,Sehun , Chanyeol , Kai"

 

I breathed a sigh if relief as he was finished , they all chuckles and returned to talking. Exept for one. The one named Kai was looking at me ,his dark bronzed face prominent ,making him look more handsome than he should.

 

The only thing that distracted me was Luhan pulling my hand into the kitchen , I was then looking him in the eyes , his hands moving to my face. My body froze , my cheeks burning up again , my heart about to explode.He then abruptly let me go and swiftly moved to the sink , a confusing sence of dissapointment flushing over me as he grips the sink tight. "I'm sorry....that was wrong"

 

I was still In shock , my eyes wide open , My cheeks buzzing from the touch of his hand. Today had progressed so fast....but he was so irresistible , I just had to go with it ,after all it is Christmas break.

 

I walked over and put my hand on his

"Its okay lets just have some coffee yeah?"

He nods , going too the machine and making two coffee's. He hands me one and I smile as the heat warms me up , I chuckle a little as I sip the contents of the cup. My eyes then opening wide as I see the tjme "oh! It's 11:45!"only then I realise how tired I am ,I place the coffee on the side as I hold my head.

 

His voice was calm and soothing as he grabbed my wrists . "Hey ,Hey! It's okay...you can stay here for tonight ....theres a spare room upstairs"

I look to him and smile " Thankyou so much I'll leave as soon as I wake up'

He shakes his head as he walks ahead of me , I follow closely behind him feeling welcome in this house .

 

Everyone was gone from the livingroom ,I wonder why I didn't hear them leaving. I walk faster after Luhan , he then stops at the door on the end of the corridor.

"My room is two door's down I share with Xiumin ,If you ever need me just knock"

"Okay , Thankyou for everything" I smile and bow , without warning he grabs my chin and plants a kiss on my head "Goodnight angel" He walks to his room ,leaving me paralysed in shock. As my body is stiff I slowly open the door and wander to the bed.

 

My breathing is fast as I clutch my throbbing heart , why is this happening! I'm....not even good enough for him...as I take my skirt off a tear falls from my eyes onto my chest ,I begin to cry. My body wouldn't give me a reason ,I just sobbed into my hands like a child I feel my self shaking as I go over to the window and grasp the ledge tight. I shake my head and hold my clothes to my chest , I suddenly hear a thud from behind me ,I turn around quickly.

 

"Kai! What are you doing here!"

He smirks as he walks towards me , grabbing my waist so tight it hurt. I was so embarrassed I have hardly anything on! My hands were on his chest ,attempting to push him away.His voice was dark it made me feel dizzy "Don't try to run , Stupid Girl.....you shouldn't be so pretty" He grabs both of my wrists with one of his hands , his mouth slowly closes in on my kneck. I gasp in pain ,squealing. Trying to kick him as his grip on me tightens , his voice now laced with angry.

"Don't you dare shout"

 

Too late...

 

"LUHAN!!!" Tears fall down my face just as I see the door open , I suddenly feel cold air on my body and realise that im outside. Kai forcefully pushes my body into a wall and holds me there , I whimper loudly. "S-Stop Kai! Please!" My body is shaking more than ever....I feel so vulnerable.

 

The nights air chilled my bruised and cut body , I had no time to question why or how we got outside as he grasped my shoulder , I still couldn't see his expression through my stream of tears. The weight lifted from my shoulders , I quickly wipe my eyes to see Luhan's back infront of me , His voice furious. "Kai! What the hell are you doing?!"

Kai's voice echos in through the alley 

 

"Just having a little fun my Hyung" Luhan sighed as he focused on Kai ,I saw objects come flying towards him and I became very confused "Your such a disgrace Kai!" Suddenly without warning he picks me up ,the thought of bim seeing my body making me shy , but I couldn't react....my body was to weak.

 

A soft whimper escapes my mouth as he touches my back , he frowns as be jumps up through my window and shutting it tight. He softly places me on the bed , putting his face in his own hands. "I'm so sorry Niomi.....he's a little rough about getting what he wants" He slowly reaches his hand out to me "Let me patch you up at least...."

 

I nod , my head feeling like its going to fall off. "Niomi....uh....I need to look at your back" 

"Uh....o-okay...." I blush as I put the quilt over my chest and take my shirt off. 

He slowly examines the cuts , sighing.

"Wait here" He exits the room and comes back with a cloth and some bandages "Now.....this might hurt a little"

He dabs at my wounds and I gssp in pain , its like knives stabbing me ! I grasp the quilt tight. He says nothing as he bandages me , when he finishes I look up to his face.

 

He looked troubled , nothing I thought of made me move. "Luhan....its not your fault" He shakes his head and stands up as he walks to the door "It's my fault for bringing you here I'm....sorry...." He opened the door and slammed it shut behind him. That night i cried my self to sleep , Luhan...would never like me , I was stupid to think so.

 

The sun tickles my chest , urging me to wake up. I don't want to go....but I prommised I would go as soon as I walk up. I sigh as I get up off my bed , a searing pain shot through my back ,I ignored it and slowly got dressed. I just....want to leave and never make Luhan sad again.

 

I brush the dirt off my top , grabbing my bag and going down to the front door. I grabbed the handle , a soft voice behind me stopped me in my tracks "Niomi...why are you leaving so early?" His voice was hurt....I turned around to look at him ,His hair slightly ruffled from sleep. Fully dressed in a striped top and tight pants. I feel the blood instantly rush to my cheeks.

 

He looks so perfect its unfair , I yearn for the chance to hold him. I bite my lip , distracting my self with pain. "I..uh....it's just....I don't want...to hurt you anymore than I alresdy have....hurting you was never my intention" Before I could stop myself I began to cry , his farantic voice suddenly echoes in my ears. "H-Hey Niomi... please don't cry! Do you....maybe want to go to the movies?" His hand softly wiped my tears , I laughed at his question. 

 

My body bursting with emotion "y-yeah sure" he smiled opening the door for me and going to the car "We should go watch Cellblock 13 Niomi..."I smile as I open the door and sit in the lush seat, putting my hand through my hair. "If you insist im happy with whatever we go and watch" he nods saying nothing more as we drive to the cinema. As we arive I leave the car and walk ahead to the entrance, he chuckles as he locks his car and walks over to me , gently grabbing my hand. "Shall we go inside?" I laughed a little "we shall , prommise you won't laugh when I cry? "

 

His voice had become very seductive "I prommise honey" his lips were at my ear , his voice tickling my ear. His words slowly sinking in making my body feel like jelly. He led me inside , being careful about my bandages. Holding his hand feels so natural , like breathing. 

 

It was a dream-like atmosphere , all I wanted to think about was him I just couldn't stop looking at his face , why do I get this heavy feeling in my heart whenever he talks. Nothing made much sence....but that was okay , because I was with him. We hurried to the counter to ask for the tickets, her eyes instantly went wide. You could tell she was somone who liked to gossip. 

"Could I have two tickets for cellblock 13 please"

She looked away at his voice.

"Sure , just wait a second please"

His hands moved to my shoulders, I closed my eyes and let the tingly feeling set through in my bones."Here's you're tickets , enjoy your movie"

We both bow and walk to the café area.

 

"Niomi , do you want some popcorn?"

I smile before answering "I would never say no" he gets up and wanders away to a counter , seconds later he comes back with a huge bucket of popcorn.

"Are you feeding your brothers aswell? "

He laughs , his laugh is so quiet its almost a whisper "no just us , if that's okay" I was laughing too , but I instantly stopped as his hand was at my mouth , as he lightly pressed a peice of popcorn around my lips I took it .

 

Embarrased yet pleased I watch him put the same finger to his lips and it slightly , I blush red. Not knowing what ti do as he leans over to put a peice of hair behind my ear. "Shall we go and watch the film now?"

I nod slowly , standing up and down walking ahead to the entrance ,he catches up quicker than expected. He smoothly puts one arm around me , leading me in. We chose the seats right at the back , as we took out seats he put the popcorn aside and whispered into my ear softly.

"Niomi.....don't ever show anyone else that face you make when you are embarrased , Exept for me...." 

He chuckles and my head. 

 

"L-Luhan...." before I could say anything else , the film began rolling , in the begining the story line eas slow. But eventually the seriousness started , half way through I couldn't help cry , he the film was so saddening. The father had been accused of killing somone and he was found guilty. The only problem was is that he has a very young daughter. She wouldn't... stop crying and shouting Appa , then when they both started crying I did too.