ersity

Dimension Defenders

Eisen and Alice slowly walk through the night, eventually reaching a house.

"Please make yourself at home," she speaks to him with a smile on her face, letting him joining her inside.

As he goes to sit on the couch at the living room, his attention turns toward her, "Are you gonna be fine?"

"Of course I am. I'm supposed to be asking you that question."

He smiles, happy to know that she shows no sign of being traumatized by the attack, "Why are you even asking me? Don't you see how I was before?"

Alice scoffs, "Whatever. Still, what is your world anyway? I thought Kamen Rider is just a TV show."

But then Eisen`s face becomes sad, with his sight turns to the floor.

Alice quickly realizes the mistakes in her choice of words that she may have done, "I'm sorry if I ever offends you."

"It's fine. I just remembered my past, that is all."

 "Then, you can tell me if you ever feel like taking."

"I will. Thanks."

The girl then walks toward her room, but not before telling him something, "Thanks for saving my life. I don't think I can be saved if you not come to save me."

As she has gone to sleep, Eisen smiles at her direction. It is the most genuine smile he has ever shown in this new life of his.

Xxxxxxxx

Eisen is seen sitting on a couch, watching the television quietly as he drinks a mug of hot cocoa.

“Good morning!” a feminine voice is heard from behind as a pair of hands appears and hugs him. A female head appears from his right side, looking at him.

“Why are you acting so lovey dovey in the morning?” he asks her.

Rather than answering the question, she stands up straight, feeling mad, “Wow, you are really immune to our charm, didn’t you? Are you sure you’re straight?”

Feeling all confused, he turns and glares at her, “Is being heteroual is justified by falling for a cute charm like that?”

“That’s what all other men felt when we did such thing! How come you don’t show us the same reaction?”

“How can I? I am practically living in a place where female idols choose to stay. Looking at ladies with such attitude is nothing compared to eating your mom’s homemade meal.”

“I do not get your words,” she tilts her head in confusion as she suddenly yawns, “Well, I’m going to bed. Wake me up at noon.”

“Ya, I am going to work after this!” he quickly turns toward her to shout at her, “Just tell the other members that! Ya, did you even hear me? Seungyeon?”

“Eisen?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He opens up his eyes, looking straight toward a face.

“Eisen? Wake up.”

He quickly sits up straight, looking at Alice, who is standing beside him, “Good morning. What time is it?”

“Time to go to work. Here,” she throws a towel onto him as he grabs it and walks toward upstairs.

“You can have my tooth brush. I have more than one.”

This isn’t the first time he has even been in there. He pretty much knows every single road and directions of that house.

After minutes of cleaning himself, Eisen walks out of the room, ready to get to his workplace.

But then he sees something that intrigues him the most.

Alice’s room.

That man last night is the ert Killer, right? His target is mostly people who views racy stuff on the internet. Even to the par of having a pleasure just by looking y pictures of celebrities are considered as one.

No way is Alice…

But he can never be so sure…

Slowly, he grabs the doorknob, ready to open the door when…

“What took you so long?” Alice appears in front of him, seeing his action.

Both of them are now petrified, unable to fully comprehend each other’s actions.

“What are you doing in front of my room?”

Oh god… he would rather not lose the trust of his best friend in that world… What would be the perfect excuse?

“You know, I have never been into girl’s room before…”

“What a ert,” she walks toward him, pushes the door open as she mutters, “There you go.”

He takes a look of the inside of the room. It looks so plain and so boring in there.

“Wow, this is not what I expected. I thought your room would give a certain vibe.”

“What vibe?”

“A racy one.”

“What do you take me for!?” she stares at him, clearly angry at him.

He realizes something else, “Hey… I don’t have spare clothes…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hmmmm…. Aaahhhh…”

“Stop sniffing already!” Alice shouts at him in front of the customer.

“Hey, you can’t be mad at me. This is my first time wearing a girl’s shirt, especially if that girl looks exactly like her,” Eisen points out toward the TV nearby, showing a girl group’s music video.

Alice sees the person he speak of, suddenly mutters, “You know, that other Alice is quite hot too, you know…”

“What!?”

“What? Don’t tell me you’re jealous?”

“N-no!” she quickly looks away, feeling blushes all of the sudden, “I’m just wondering why did you suddenly mentioned of such thing… You never talked about anything related to girls of your choice before…”

Eisen just shrugs, “I just don’t want to be a huge weirdo to suddenly having a conversation about something that seems to be strange to talk about. I mean, having a celebrity crush is okay and all, but it’s not something that you can just have an open conversation about, just like something racy like and stuff.”

“Then…” Alice mutters, wondering where this conversation will be reaching to.

He turns toward her, “I just felt that we are close enough to talk about something like those, you know? So, let me start with me talking about my celebrity crushes.”

“C-crushes?” she quickly stares at him, “More than one?”

“What? Don’t tell me one can only have a crush on one person only? It’s just a crush, not a feeling.”

“S-sure… why not?” the girls seems uncomfortable, moving back toward her post.

“Then, how about…”

“I start first!” Kay appears suddenly behind them, looking all happy and excited, “I always have this huge crush on EXID’s…”

“Hey, Alice, did you check the inventory already?” Eisen quickly speaks off something as she replies, “Not sure. How about we check them just to make sure?”

“Great idea. We should not waste any more time. Let’s go!”

The two quickly run into the back, leaving Kay confused, “But… I already checked the inventories today…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two enter the store in a hurry, quickly closes the door as they breathes out heavily.

“That was close…” he mutters as he stares at her, “His mouth is literally a disaster in the making.”

She nods, “It’s your fault for starting such conversation. Why do you have to do that?”

“I’m just mention on how I like Hello Venus’ Alice, and you just had to start such thing. Why, are you that jealous with your alternate self?”

“No! Why would I feel of such? It’s just weird why you have to mention her in the middle of working. Is there anything you would like to talk about?”

“Nah, just wondering about last night,” he gives it a thought for awhile.

He is pretty sure that last night’s attacker is the ert Killer in the news, and him chasing after Alice would have meant that she is a ert. Or is there something he missed?

“Hey,” he stares at her once more, “Why did you keep on using the name ‘Alice’? You have the option to stay with the name ‘Juhee’ so that none would get confused with you and the idol. It’s not like many actually know of her real name.”

“That name is important for me. You don’t need to know why.”

“Would you at least just tell me one hint on why?” he begs her, grabbing her by the shoulders.

She quickly becomes angered for some reason, pushing his hands away from her, “Fine! Just know that it’s because I am different!”

She then storms off away from there, leaving him confused, “That’s pretty much why that Alice use that name…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Flashback]

“Hmm… what should I do tonight?”

Eisen presses the button on the remote he is holding right now as it switches on the television in front of him, showing him a live streaming of a celebrity-filled award, as a bunch of celebrities on a redcarpet is being interviewed.

He then relaxes on the couch, having his eyes watching the show being held.

His eyes turn toward a ticket on the desk beside the couch, staring at it expressionless for awhile as he quickly grabs it and stands up, looking at the ticket and starts walking away from there.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Driving on a black car, he parks at a parking lot as he walks out of there and walks straight toward a building with so many people going through the door.

As he approaches the place, a huge explosion occurs from inside of the building itself, as the shock pushes him off from the ground and moves far to the back, landing with a strong blow throughout his body.

He opens up his eyes, and now filled with shock, looking at the building which is now in ruin, burnt and filled with people running out of there.

He quickly runs forward, hoping for at least for none of them to be harmed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere else, a group of people are dancing near a road, showing off some mad skills for others to see.

But then a dark pool appears beside them, creep everybody out as they move slowly from the pool.

A black gooey lion climbs out of the pool, and reforms itself as a shadowy lion, roaring out loud with his mighty roar.

Everybody starts running away from there; toward all over the places as the lion starts moving forward.

The feline seems to be chasing after one particular guy, as he soon found himself stuck inside an alley, unable to move away any further.

The lion growls, steps forward steps by steps. One man appears from a black pool nearby the lion as he grins under his cap, smiling wide, “erts… shouldn’t be alive… like that…”

“AAARGGH!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice is now inside the kitchen, looking at Eisen, who is busy with something, “Are you seriously baking something right now?”

“What? I can’t do that?”

“What will our boss said if she learn of this?”

“Nothing, I guess. What would she get mad over?”

“Um… I don’t know, maybe you are wasting the materials right now?”

“I’m not wasting; I’m baking.”

“You are totally wasting them by baking something. Whatever are you trying to do, exactly?”

“Just something I would like to try.”

Minutes later, he finally pulls out the finished product out of the baking oven and puts it onto the table. He then proceeds to decorate the cake some more, finally putting it to the middle, “Here we go.”

Alice just stares at the food, “What is this abomination?”

“You have never seen a cake before?”

“That’s a cake? Why the heck are there meats up there?”

“Well. It can’t be called as meat cake if there’s no meat, right?”

The absurditiy just hits her, “Are you freaking kidding me? A meat on a cake? That’s like the worst idea I could have ever heard!? Are you going to present that to the customer? Nobody is going to buy that thing!”

“Of course not. That’s why I am going give some samples to the customers and asked for their feedback instead.”

“Nobody is going to try that one.”

But he ignores her words and walk out of there, giving some samples to the customers for them to try. And the customers gladly do so.

“You’re kidding, right?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eisen runs into the burnt building, going through while pushing some obstacles out of the way. While that happen, he can see a lot of people are gradually walking out of there, saving themselves as quickly as possible.

He quickly grabs one of them, asking them frantically, “The idols; where are they?”

They just shake their heads.

He keeps on pressing for answers to some other people, but still failed to achieve any result he ever wanted to hear.

Moving through the places, he quickly stops on his track. He found himself standing and facing toward a room, locked by burning pillars. Near the door, he can actually see a label ‘DRESSING ROOM: FEMALE’

“Somebody, save us!”

No… that’s her voice… she… they are trapped….

What should he do? Those pillars are on the way. He couldn’t possibly reach out and help them.

As he turns to his side, he sees something flying into the scene. That thing stands up and sees him, “Ah, someone is still around…”

He becomes horrified of what will happen next.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The day has passed and now all three of them are cleaning up the bakery.

Eisen is taking care of the dishes as he puts all of them into the sink before start cleaning it up.

Alice enters the kitchen as she speaks up, “How did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“That meat cake; how are you able to make people eat that stuff?”

“How about you try it yourself?”

“N-no!”

“Just do it already. The last slice is in the fridge.”

Sighing, she takes a look inside the fridge to see the slice and takes it out of there. She then takes a smell out if, muttering, “It’s actually smells really good.”

Grabbing a clean fork, she takes a bite and chews it few times, before blowing her mind, “This is really good! The taste of sweetness mix with the not-so saltiness of the meat is really good here.”

“As long as the meat is not overcooked and did not have too many salts, the icing of the cake can melt easily with it, as long as there is a room for the sweetness to come in.”

He then finishes off the last dish, turning toward her, “It’s okay to have some of the saltiness in life, it can still become something sweet.”

Alice nods, “Well, I guess it’s fine to be erse once a while.”

“P-ert?”

“No, silly. erse; as if being different to others.”

He then gives a thought for a while, “Wait… it’s not… ert Killer…? It’s… erse…Killer?”

But then he realizes something, “Alice? Where are you?”

“Oh no…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Don’t move if you don’t want me to kill him!”

Eisen found himself being held by a bat-looking monster, used as a hostage while facing against a man in suit.

“Stop it!” the man in suit shouts at the monster, but he refused to listen.

Eisen keeps his eyes on the locker room as he mutters, “Those girls… are still in there…”

The man is shocked, “There’s someone in that room?”

Being desperate, he quickly elbows the monster right in the right rib, pushing the monster out of the way. Unfortunately, at the same time explosion occurs. The impact hits everybody around, pushing them all over the place.

With some energy left, he pushes himself up, looking at the now burnt room, “No… no… NO!!!!”

The monster wakes up, looking at him in anger, “You dare… hit me? You human is so pathetic, thinking you kill a Roidmude like me…”

But nothing can compare the anger felt by Eisen, “You… monster…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the present, Eisen keeps on running all over the place, looking for Alice. He is certain that the killer will try to finish off what he started.

“KYAAAA!”

“Alice!”

From where she is currently, she slowly backs away, as a man in casual clothing and a cap is slowly moving closer toward her. Behind him is a humanoid dark creature resembles a wolf.

Eisen finally reaches her as he shouts at the man, “Get away from her!”

The man turns to see him as he smiles, “Ah, you must be the one who defeated my brother.”

“Your brother? The one that controls the goo? There’s more than one ert Killer?”

“That’s really rude. We are not ert Killers. We are…”

“I know” he interrupts him, “You are erse Killer, someone who kills others who are different. The question is, why?”

“Why not?” the man smirks, “There’s no reason for anybody to be different. Life will be better if you are similar to the majority of the world.”

 “What is so bad about being different? It’s called choices. Everybody being the same similar to oppression and the loss of freedom of thinking. That’s pretty much taking what we call as human.”

“This is pointless. A erse being like you can never understand my cause. It doesn’t matter; your kind will be wiped out after all. This will make way for the Judgment Day to come…”

The wolf suddenly bits him whole, scaring the living out of them both. But the wolf’s figure slowly turns into a humanoid wolf-like creature.

“Now, let me judge you and your life.”

“Sorry, but I don’t think I can even let you do that. Not to any of us. I will never let anybody die when I’m around! Henshin, Activate!”

SEQUENCE START!

He then turns into his battle form as he start posing as if he is a boxer, “Dimension Defender; Krad!”

Quickly, he charges forward and grabs a card as he inserts it into his belt.

LEFT LEG + RIGHT LEG, CONVERT: KIRIKO (DRIVE)!

His feet turn dark blue with black boots as he quickly jumps toward the wolf, quickly giving off a strong kick right to the face, which ended up pushing the beast man away. Even after landing onto the ground, he proceeds to spam his boots onto the enemy repeatedly until he decides to kick strong enough that the opponent just got pushed away far enough from her.

“Are you okay?” he quickly asks her as she nods.

Facing back to the wolf, the beast stands up as he screams in anger, “This is impossible! I am a Trainer, how am I been able to be defeated by a mere cosplayer!”

“A mere cosplayer?” this seems to be pissing Eisen off as he walks toward the beast man, “Can a mere cosplayer do this?”

He then runs forward while switching to a different card.

RIGHT HAND, CONVERT: JIYEON (WARLORD)

The katana appears once more alongside his right yellow hand as he quickly makes a quick slash onto the wolf man, hitting everything as he screams in pain. He then switches to another card.

LEFT HAND + RIGHT HAND, CONVERT: LIME (BOXER)

With both of his arms turn into lime-colored arm with boxing gloves on, he gives a quick jab onto the beast’s left rib and another on the right rib before starts spamming on his chest, before finally finishing it up with an uppercut, sending him flying.

The man is thrown to the side and now down on all four, shouting at him, “How about just go to hell with your kind, you weirdo!”

“Been there, it’s boring. Of course, we should consider if my hell and your hell is the same thing.”

The wolf growls even louder, hurting their ears. At the same time, the size of the beast grows bigger and bigger till it is now as big as a truck.

“Woi, I did not sign up for this!” Krad backs away from the threat.

But then Alice turns to her side and points out at something, “Aren’t you…?”

Right nearby them, Shraffe appears, bringing along a yellow bike as he mutters, “Hey there, here’s a gift for you. Just to show you how we are willing to cooperate with you.”

Eisen quickly sees the bike and runs toward it, looking all excited and happy, “Alice, you’re alive!”

Seeing how passionate he is with his bike, Alice becomes crept out by that, “You named your bike with MY NAME!?”

“Hey, your name is just the same is my bike. Say, how about we do this once more?”

A feminine voice is heard out of nowhere, “Gladly, Eisen. Wait, where are we? This isn’t Idopolis…”

“Later, girl,” he taps onto the bike as he rides on it.

Alice mutters in another shock, “It talked…?”

“Let’s go, Machine Alicer!”

With a full speed, the two speeds up forward, moving past the wolf and turns around as he puts in a card.

ARMAMENT: SEUNGYEON (BIRD)

Black huge wings appear on the sides of the bike as they started to fly high, moving all over the place.

LEFT HAND, CONVERT: JIYEON (HUNTER)

His left hand turns into a brownish arm with a pistol as he start shooting on the wolf, first on the body, and then they moves onto the legs, hurting it so much that it eventually lays down onto the ground.

“Let’s finish this together, Alice,” Eisen speaks up as he inserts another card.

The bike happily responds, “With a bang of course!”

IMPACT: ALICE (GLUE)

With something of a cream color is now surrounding them, the two quickly moves forward toward the beast, ramming it with full speed as they scream in unison, “Sticky Machine Crash!”

As soon as they collide, the beast explodes. He then presses the brake on the bike, stopping on their track close to Alice.

Turning back into his human form, he looks around as he asks her, “Where is he?”

“Gone. Why is your bike speaks?”

“How rude!?” the bike is pissed as she moves closer to her, “I am not just any bike! I am Autonomous Living Intelligent Coordination Expert, also known as Alice!”

He just laughs, tapping the front of the bike, “Come on, don’t be like that, Alicer.

“Alicer!? Why the heck did you even changed my name!?”

“Well, my friend over here is also Alice. I rather not get confused on you two.”

“You changed my name just because of this woman!? Papa, how could you!?”

“P-papa!?” Alice is now even more confused.

“Stop it already, Alicer…”

“Don’t just change my name like that!”

Shraffe just stares at them from a far as he walks away, “These people are quite interesting…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere else in a dark, gooey room, a group of women can be seen sleeping all over the place. They seem to be sleeping just everywhere; on the couch, on a chair, on the floor…

But then a door opens up as a woman enters the room, putting her right hand onto a woman’s shoulder.

The woman opens up her eyes, looking at her, “Seungyeon-eonnie, is it time already?”

The woman smiles as she nods, “It is time to sortie, 2nd-class idol soldier, Kim Hyelim. The enemy has resurfaced.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the past, Eisen is seen punching a monster repeatedly, as he gives one last punch, which ended up shatters the enemy into pieces.

The man he met earlier arrives into the scene as he turns shocked, “D-defeated? How?”

Eisen kneels down as he screams in anger, while at the same time, a circle appears below him. A pillar of light appears out of the circle, blinding the man.

Nearby, a woman in red is looking at the situation as she mutters, “My, my, would you look at that. What an interesting power he has there.”

All of this turns out to be a memory, played by the same woman in red as she looks around, looking at how the place is literally a bird cage. The cage seems to be floating in a vast space, with some spheres can be seen around.

She mutters, “Once again… he has awakens himself. Will he be able to stop the menace of the Idopolis?”

 

End chapter.

So, it seems he has gained an ally in the form of a bike. Also, who are those women and what is Idopolis?

Next: The bike Alicer is not in a good term with Alice, causing them to argue so many times. But when Eisen is seemingly charmed by a mysterious woman, they ended up forced to work together instead.