Chap 2:Much beautiful room!

You Are The One

 

They rubbed their eyes a few times. Super Junior members tried to speak English. Angel Teuk introduced himself... “ Hi ... All ... I’m Park…Jung… Su …Just call…me …Lee….Teuk~” Leeteuk is so cute” Deen though herself.“Hyung! If you can’t speak English let me speak!” Siwon said with a sigh. “But I want to speak! I’m a leader.” They’re arguing.

(Assume that all this conversation in Korean) “Oppa is there any trouble?” All the members of Super Junior look at Deen... “You can speak Korean?” Leeteuk said with a confuse voice. “Yes, we can speak Korean fluently.” They said in unison. “I’m Deen” With an aegyo, Deen introduce herself. Leeteuk looks at Deen with a weird feeling in his heart.

 

“Come on! We go to look you room Deen” Leeteuk said excitedly. “Just Deen?” Siwon tease. “Erm…I mean everyone room.” Leeteuk embarrassed, then everyone laugh. “But I haven’t introduce myself yet” Kyuhyun said with unsatisfied face.“You can introduce yourself when we reach their room.” Leeteuk said to him. Kyuhyunnot satisfied ==’.But what can he do? He can’t argue with Leeteuk because Leeteuk is leader.

 

“We’ll separate for about ten minutes, you guys show the girls their room. I want to show Deen her room”=D Leeteuk happily pulls Deen hand to her room.

 

-Skip-

 

“Leeteuk Oppa... How a nice room,I love simple room with white wall ^_^.” Deen cheerfully said. “Jinnja? I love white too that’s why I paint the wall room in white.” “Thanks Oppa” Deen smiles. “Welcome darling” Suddenly the words come out from his mouth. “Darling?” Deen looks at Leeteuk while lift her eyebrow. “That’s not I want to say, oh my, I don’t know, I’m just want to say… Mianhae, I really didn’t mean it” Leeteuk said panicky.  “It’s okay oppa~” Deen calm him. “Gomawo Deen, oh yeah, in couple of hour we will have dinner, so you need to dress up~” Leeteuk said with a blush. “Ouh...I will” Deen flash a smile and Leeteuk go out from her room.

 

Meantime…

 

“Girls I want to introduce myself, my name is Choi Siwon ^_^ Heechul always call me Simba, But I want you girls call me Siwon oppa” Siwon said while glaring at his hyung. Heechul couldn’t help, but laugh. “Okay oppa….Oppa~can you show my room?” Reen ask shyly. “Okay” Without thinking, Siwon agree. Reen blush. @~@. “Reen and Siwon hyung, can’t you wait for me to introduce myself” Kyuhyun snapped out. “Oppa~ please don’t get mad, I’ll wait for you” Zaty said. “You’re? Gomawo Zaty ah~ you the most understand me, ah~ I very like you.” Zaty couldn’t help but blushing all over. Her cheek is very pink now. “Can we go now? I want to show Reen her room, Zaty will be with you Maknae, don’t feel jealous to us” Siwon said with annoying face.  “Alright Siwon hyung, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said while looking down “Okay! We’ll go first. Let’s go Reen.”=D After they go, without waiting, Kyuhyun introduce himself.

 

“Hi girls my name is Cho Kyuhyun…^^.Just calls me Maknae or Kyuhyun oppa~”. Kyuhyun proudly said. “Kyuhyun oppa~ Can you show my room ^_

 

In Reen room…

“Oppa! This room is so beautiful with blue. I thought you like white and black?” Reen look every inch of the room amazingly. “Ye~ But I think it’s more suitable blue color for your room Reen. I make this room with Eunhyuk” Siwon flash a smile. “So sweet of both of you~” Reen wink at Siwon. Then, she sees many frames with Super Junior picture. “Wow! So many picture of Super Junior~” Reen take the frame and look at it. “Erm…I thought you can sleep better if looking at our picture memories” Siwon admit. “So kind of you and Eunhyuk oppa~ Saranghaeyo!” Reen hug Siwon. Then, she let go of Siwon. Reen doesn’t even realize that he’s blushing. “Erm...Mianhae oppa I’m just too happy~” Reen embarrassed. “It’s okay, Reen you must get ready, in couple hour we’ll go dinner.” “Okay” Reen quickly answer and close the door after Siwon go out.

 

-Skip-

 

“Simple and beautiful room! Whoa! Video game! Oppa! Can we play it together sometime?” Zaty eagerly said. “Sure, before this no one want to play video game with me, I’m so glad” Kyuhyun jumps like a little kid. “Oh yeah Zaty, you must get ready, in couple hour we will go dinner, hurry dressing”^_^

 

Meantime…

 

“Hello, how you girls? I’m Kim Ryeowook just called me Ryeowook Oppa”. Ryeowook introduce himself warmly. Ila stare at Ryewook. “Ryeowook oppa~ you’re so cute” Ila thought  in her heart, “Who want me to show her room?” Ryeowook cheerfully said. “Erm… Wookie oppa… Can I?” With a bit fear, Ila said. “Yes! Of course! Why not?!” As he said that, they go to Ila room.

 

Lee Donghae, Kim Jong Woon, Lee Sungmin, Shin Donghae, Kim Heechul, Lee Hyuk Jae and Hangeng go to their room. They’re boring to look at their conversation. Deh, they don’t even give chance for them to introduce their self.

 

“So, just we here” Kibum said. “Let me show your room Anne” He smiles. “I’m glad. What should I call you?”Anne asks. “Just called me Kibum oppa is enough” Kibum said. “Okay”

 

“Wookie oppa this room is beautiful” Ila said amazingly. “It full with my favourite colour! So wonderful!  Where do you know I like purple?” Ila asks. “I’m just guessing” Ryeowook said. “You’re good at guessing oppa” Ila said while focusing each inch of her room. “Thanks for this cute room Oppa” Ila smiles. “No problem honey… Err…Can I call you honey Ila? Because you’re as sweet as honey” He blush a little. “Honey? Hehe~ I would like too”

 

“Kibum oppa where’s my room?” Anne asks. “There the room, I hope you like it” Kibum said while point at a door. “Oh my gosh to many black!” Anne said slowly. “Did you say something?” Kibum think he heard something “No I’m not” Anne deny it. “I hate black why must be black I rather my room is pink than black” Anne said slowly again…its look like that Anne doesn’t like Kibum choices… “You don’t like the color Anne? I thought you suit more in black =/” Kibum let out a sigh. “I’m sorry oppa, but I very hate black Mianhae”.  She apologize “You can just ask anyone to make your room with your favorite color!” Kibum said harshly. “Oppa I really don’t mean it… Oppa!” Kibum leave Anne who dumbfounded.

 

 

Reen goes to Anne room . “Anne, you look sad. Is there anything happen?” Reen pat her shoulder. “I’m just feel guilt to Kibum oppa = (” Anne said with a small sigh. “So, you must ask for his forgiveness.” Anne started to cry. “Anne! Don’t cry”. Reen hug her. “Reen, what happen to Anne? Why she’s crying?” Siwon asks as he hears sobbing. Anne start to tell them about what happen with sobbing.

 

After that Siwon goes to Kibum room and talk to him...  “Kibum can’t you don’t be childish! Anne crying because of you! She’s not wrong! She just tell you the truth” Siwon said firmly. “I’m not consider her wrong but I’m too embarrassed because doesn’t know what she like =(” Kibum sigh. “Okay , if that, you should apologize to her”

 

-Skip-

 

“Anne let dress up now, don’t be sad okay” Reen pat her back and flash a smile. “Thanks Reen, you always coax me” Anne slowly smile. “That is use of friend… By the way, I need to get ready now, be cheer neh? Hwaiting!” As she say that she go out from Anne room.

 

-Skip-

 

“Wow! You all so beautiful” Deen said. “You’re beautiful to Deen” Zaty said. “Haha~ I don’t want to proud but we are hot~” Reen said proudly. “Wow, Ila since when you wear purple” Zaty said while take a look at her dress. “Don’t you know I love purple” Ila said cheerfully. “and Ryewook oppa love purple too” Zaty tease. All of them laugh. “Where’s Anne?” Reen said after realizing she’s not there. “Molla… since I go to look my room with Leeteuk oppa I’m not seeing her.” Deen said. “I’m here!” One voice appear. “Anne!” They shout in unison. “Anne! Since when you wear black!? I know you hate black” Zaty said. It weird but she looks great with the black dress. “I want to get apologize from Kibum oppa, since now I will love black =D” Anne smiles. “Come on let’s go girls I wonder the boys reaction ^_^”

 

“All ready now? Kyuhyun asks.  “Kyuhyun oppa? Where’s the other?” Deen asks. “They have to leave first. So I’ll take you girls with our van” Kyuhyun said. “Zaty can you sit on my side?” He continue. “Sure oppa!” With a cheerful voice, Zaty said. “Why must they leave first ? I want  go with Leeteuk oppa” Deen said. “Oops…I mean all of them @_@” She corrected. “Deen, just wait okay? He will not lost from your sight every second” Reen coax her. “Whatever =p”

After 30 minutes, the van stop. The girls slowly go out from the van and see a group of their favourite band.

 

“SURPRISE!  WELCOME TO SEOUL!” Then they sing ‘Show Me Your Love’ They surprise! “Oppa~! Oppa … so cute >_<…” They shout in unison. “ Anne, forgive me.” Kibum kneeling and give flower to Anne “Oppa... I’m sorry too…” Anne wipes her tears. “Ehem…Don’t melodrama here” Kangin rolled her eyes. “Hehe~ let’s come in” =p… Hurry up, I’m starving - -*” Eunhyuk said. “You always starving ~_~” Donghae said with a soft chuckle.

 

-Reenaa(27/10/2011)

Here come chapter 2... Long or short? Hehe~ Do subscribe and comment ^0^ Love ya! <3

The lucky girls room:

Deen room:

 

Reen room:

 

Anne room:

 

Ila room:

 

Zaty room: