Chap 1: Wait for us!

You Are The One

 

"SUPER JUNIOR?!" They were surprised to hear the news from the principals! "We will be on a vacation together with SUPER JUNIOR in Seoul for seven days because win the competition that we entered?" “Aigoo… But it just for seven days” Zaty said "seven days is enough than one day we should be grateful” Deen said with a firm voice.

 
"We will see SUPER JUNIOR? We're going on holiday with SUPER JUNIOR? They will take us around Seoul and everything? It was like a dream. "I really can’t believe it.” Anne said happily.  "But it will be fun if Nyfa can come with us =’(…” She sigh “I think she will join us after her father recover” Deen said with a soft smile. "Ne~ I hope so”

 

Principal nodded and said “Yes.” "Nyfa? I will confirm with her when she’s come back college”. “You girls will go to Seoul and going on holiday with Super Junior. You all must be happy.” “But, girls after seven days if you all want to leave there you all must renew your passport okay” “So it mean we can stay there more than seven days but have to renew our passport?” Reen asks for sure. “Ye~” principal nodded…

 

"Pinch me," Ila said jokingly. But, unfortunately, Anne pinches her.”“Ouch ... It seem like I am not dreaming” “Kyaa!” They scream. “Now girls, we cannot behave like little boys”.

After leaving their principal’s room they ran and screaming like crazy because of excitement.

"WE WILL MEET SUPER JUNIOR!" WE NEED TO PACK NOW! “WE WILL GO TO THE AIRPORT BEFORE 4 PM TOMORROW.”

“Why don’t everyone sleep at my house tonight? We can go to the airport together” Deen said while lift her eyebrow.

 

It's like a dream desired by all girls ... Holiday with a favourite artist? Huh ~ really interesting.

That night all of them could not fall asleep ... Imagine going to meet Super Junior tomorrow, it’s hard to fall asleep...

"Girls, are you done packing? We need to go to airport now” Deen said as a leader.” “Ouh!”  They’re flushed with excitement. “What is Siwon reaction when he sees me?” Reen daydreaming. “Huhu ~ Come on girls, I can’t wait.” Zaty said with excitement. “Okay we going now”. Deen shouts."SUPER JUNIOR wait for us!!” They shout together.

 

-Reenaa(25/10/2011)

So how the begining chapter? Do subscribe and coment ^0^ Love you guys!