Chap 3: Did she hear that?

You Are The One

 

Ila stare at Ryeowook beautiful face. Ryeowook didn’t notice it at first, but, he begin to realize it when Ila suddenly cough a little.“Ila, why you stare me like that? Is there anything on my face?” Ryeowook innocently asks. “Wookie oppa, erm… I just look to your cute face” She said with a blush. Ryeowook flash a cute smile for her. He feels like butterfly in stomach when she said that.

 

 “Anne, your cheeks” Kibum said.  “What on my cheek, oppa?” Anne looks at him. “There’s something on your cheeks” Kibum wipe away it. “Oh~ Gomawo oppa” Anne cheeks flushed. “Ehem… It’s seemed there will be a sweet couple” Eunhyuk said jokingly. “Can’t you shut up hyung?!” Kibum shouts unsatisfied.

 

“Do you mind if I take some couples picture of both of you?” Donghae asks. “I, don’t mind, how about you Reen?” Siwon looks at her. “I don’t mind too!” She said innocently. “Say piece~!” Click, camera flashing. Eunhyuk who see it begin to jealous to look at Siwon and Reen intimacy.

 

“Zaty, why are you quiet?” Kyuhyun asks. “Nothing” The truth is, Zaty is shy. “Let’s get some fresh air outside” Kyuhyun said while hold her hand. “Just we?” Zaty asks back. “Yes Zaty” As he said that, Kyuhyun pull Zaty hand and they go out from the restaurant.

 

“Oppa the star is really beautiful” Zaty said amaze. “Yes… and it beautiful as you” Kyuhyun said slowly but pretty loud for Zaty to hear it. “Do you say something Oppa?” Zaty pretend for not hear it. “Err… Nothing” Kyuhyun stuttered.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Deen, do you want a drink? I can go get it” Kangin said with a smile. “Don’t be ridicules! I will take it for Deen” Leeteuk unconsciously said… “Hyung, are you okay” Kangin asks. “I mean I will take it for Deen no need trouble yourself” Leeteuk quickly said. “Someone is jealous here” Kangin replied. He begins to laugh make Leeteuk embarrassed.

 

After a while…

 

 “Everyone had eaten right? Let’s go karaoke” Ryeowook said to all. “Oppa I want to go home, I’m so tired” Ila reply. “Oh~ If you’re tired we just go back home then” Ryeowook said with a bit disappointed but he hides it. “Thank you oppa because understand me” Ila said then. “No problem” Ryeowook smiles. “Wookie you go back home with Ila, we want to go to the karaoke” Leeteuk continued. “But…But…We can’t be alone at house” Ryeowook said with a fear. Scared if he do something bad to her. “Erm… Wookie oppa I can take a cab to go home. You can join them to karaoke” Ila said. “Ila, I can’t let you go home alone, I’ll be worry, so, I take you home okay ^_~” Ryeowook said as a gentleman. “Ila I go home with you, I’m tired too” Deen said, broke the awkward situation. “Then, we just go home neh?” Leeteuk then said. “I think we should go back home too. The girls look so tired…”Donghae said with a soft sigh. “Okay, then Kyuhyun you drive the van” Leeteuk said firmly. “It will always be me” Kyuhyun stick out his tongue.

 

After dinner they just go back home...

 

In the middle of night, Ila can’t sleep. So, she think want to go to her friend’s room to see are they asleep. Suddenly, she hears some conversation between the boys. “Omo, I think I love them especially….Deen… I have falling love to her” Leeteuk said to his fellow member without realize Ila were standing behind him. Ila fell down. “Ila ah! Are you okay?!” Ryeowook quickly help her to stand up. Ryeowook hide his awkwardness. “Don’t worry Oppa, I didn’t hear anything!” As she said that, she runs to the bathroom. Leeteuk face reddish.

 

“I think I heard it clearly, I’m not misheard” Ila wash her face… “Should I tell Deen tomorrow?” Ila go back to her room and can’t stop think about what she heard. Without she realize, she fell asleep at 4 am.

 

In the morning…

 

Deen awake early in the morning. She rubbed her eyes few times. “I’m not dreaming about yesterday.” She smiles. She goes to her friend’s room. She giggles when looking at Ila position when sleeping. Then, she goes to Reen room and look Reen sleep peacefully. “She still look beautiful when sleep” Deen said in her heart. She continually goes to Anne and Zaty room. “It looks like the girls still asleep. I should go shower” She takes her towel and go to the bathroom. “Omo Oppa!” When she’s about to knock the bathroom door, Leeteuk go out with just a towel without covering his body. Deen can see his abs. She blush without Leeteuk realize. “I’m sorry Deen” He quickly go to his room, left Deen who still blushing.

 

“Oppa is hot” As she says that, she quickly enter the bathroom and shower.

 

“Ouh! How embarrassing” Leeteuk tap his face few times.

 

“KEDEBUK!” A loud sound heard.  “Aigoo Wookie! You're so clumsy!” Siwon said and got the rice in a single swift movement of his hands. “Here, take it” he said. “Showoff” Ryeowook rolled his eyes.  “Why are you woke up so early and cooking anyways?”  Eunhyuk asked.  “I thought...that I would make breakfast for Ila.” Wookie shyly admitted. He waited to hear a squeal from Ila. But he didn't ..“Where’s Ila?” Then Ryeowook asks.“I think she stills asleep” Eunhyuk said. “I’ll go wake her!” As he said that he runs to Ila rooms like a child. Eunhyuk chuckles looking at Ryeowook behavior.

 

“Honey, wake up~” Ryeowook shake her body slowly. “AH!!” Ila screams. She’s opens her eyes and sees Ryeowook. “Wookie oppa?” She said slowly. “Oppa~ I thought you’re robber” She sigh. “I wake up you ‘honey’ because now is 8 am already” He chuckle. “Ouh~ thanks Oppa” Ila said then rub her eyes.

 

Then, all the girls wake up and shower. The air in the morning make them cold but thinking they are not dreaming they just ignore it. They shower with happy mood.

 

After they shower, they eat breakfast. “Yummy, what a delicious breakfast, I’m full now” Ila said then Ryeowook smile. He knows he makes out a great breakfast for them.

 

“Let go cycling!” Donghae shouts. “Let’s go! We can exercise and get fresh air” Deen said agreeing. “Why not?” They said.

 

“This place makes me feel calm” Reen said. “They air is fresh” Deen said. “That why we always cycling here” Eunhyuk said to them and smile. Reen speechless, she couldn’t stop staring at Eunhyuk gummy smile. She thought she has feeling to Siwon, but why her heart stop beating when look at Eunhyuk? “Reen? Are you okay?” Deen said. Reen startled a bit. “I’m okay” She smiles to hide it.

 

“If Nyfa here, she must be happy right now, because she likes cycling” Zaty said then. Their smile frowns. “How her father now?” Deen said. “Who knows…” Ila said. “Who’s Nyfa?” Donghae asks. “Nyfa win this trip but she doesn’t know yet, she not going to collage for a few weeks because her father sick” Deen explain to Donghae. “She’s our best friend” Ila said again. “I hope she will be with us” Reen wipes her tear. “Why we don’t know about Nyfa?” Donghae asks. As he known, their company never said anything about her. “I don’t know” Anne said. “Let just forget about it” Zaty said sadly.

-Reenaa(30/10/2011)

Chapter 3 already! Hope you like it! Comment and subscribe! ^-^ 

And, I'll not update for these couple days because I've exam started tomorrow...