Why did this happen

Let me into your heart

The next day Mariah did not want to go to school. Luhan tried to talk her into it but she never budged. Luhan left with Kai as Mariah watched from her window. Mariah had a really terrible nightmare last night that made her not in the mood for going to school.

Her nightmare was that Luhan met Hana for the first time and Luhan said exactly the same thing as Mariah did and Hana had killed herself. Mariah woke up in the middle of the night. She tried not to scream because she knew Luhan would ask what was wrong and she wanted to keep this to herself.

When Luhan was gone Mariah laid down on her bed and listened to music before falling asleep again.

Luhan and Kai arrived at school. They met up with Kris.

“Where is Mariah?” Kris asks worried.

“She did not want to come, she wasn’t really in the mood, I don’t think she would tell me the real reason she did not want to come.”

“Well I have a spare today so I will go see her.” Kris says. Luhan nods and the three boys walk to the bleachers.

Hana was there waiting. She skips over to the boys happily.

“Morning! Where is Mariah Unnie?” Hana asks.

‘’She did not feel well so she is staying home and resting.” Luhan says to Hana.

Hana nods before skipping back to her seat. Luhan sat next to Hana.

“So how are you today Luhan?” Hana smiles at Luhan,

“I am fine thank you Hana and you?” Luhan asks.

“I am good. I will be back.” Hana stands up but “accidently” falls over onto Luhan.

Luhan is taken by surprise as he holds Hana so she doesn’t fall.

“Oh I am so clumsy, sorry Luhan.” Hana bows and runs off.

Luhan sits there confused. What just happened? Why is this weird…?

Hana stops when she is away from the group.

“Well I guess Mariah must be having a bad day, probably because she is feeling so guilty.” Hana laughs and skips off happily.

The day continued on and when it was Kris’s spare he decided to go and visit Mariah at home. When Kris arrived he walked straight in and headed to Mariah’s room. He opened her door and saw that she was sitting there listening to music. He waved and she saw so she took off her headphones.

“Hi Kris.” Mariah says.

“Luhan told me you were not in the mood to come to school, but we all know that is not the real reason.” Kris says while sitting next to Mariah.

Mariah sighs and lays her head on his shoulder. “I had a nightmare that Hana died because Luhan said that horrible thing to her that I said to that girl who killed herself…” Mariah says softly.

“I understand. But you know that will never happen aye?” Kris pats Mariah’s hair.

“I know but I just need time to not see him and just remember that horrid nightmare. I just needed to be alone and try and get that image out of my head.” Mariah sighs.

“Do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the day?” Kris asks.

Mariah nods. “I need someone other than Luhan otherwise it will just come flooding back and I need my best friend by my side.” Mariah smiles softly.

Kris and Mariah both look at each other smiling. “Best friends for life.” Kris and Mariah say together.

Mariah and Kris both look at each other before they know it the gap is closing in and their lips crash together.

Kris realised and moved away. “Mariah… I did not mean for that to happen.” Kris says.

Mariah also realises but felt happy that it happened. Both Mariah and Kris said nothing until they had kissed again.

Kris continued to kiss Mariah. Mariah kissed back. She was not in the right mind today and did not know why she was kissing Kris but it felt real good.

They continued to kiss for about 20 seconds before Mariah moved so she was sitting on Kris’s lap.

“Mariah? We shouldn’t be doing this, you are dating Luhan.” Kris says shocked at what Mariah was doing.

“I am sorry Kris but I need this please. It is just a onetime thing.” Mariah says.

“Mariah no, you are not in the right mind today and I do not want to do anything that is going to hurt yours or my friendship and relationship with Luhan.

“Kris, I did not mean for that.” Mariah says and hops off Kris before crashing to the ground. Kris saw that Mariah was crying so he moved off the bed and sat next to her placing his arm around her.

“Shhh it is okay just calm down.” Kris says patting Mariah’s head.

Mariah cried even more and clinged onto Kris’s shirt crying harder.

“I am such a bad girlfriend.” Mariah says in between cries.

“No you just are having a bad couple of days. Tomorrow will be different. We just will forget this moment happened and just forget everything and think of tomorrow as a new day.” Kris says still comforting Mariah.

Kris stayed with Mariah on the floor for a while. After an hour Kris and Mariah watched a movie for the rest of the day.

When Luhan and Kai got home from school Luhan walked to Mariah’s room to check on her. When he walked in he saw Kris and Mariah sitting on the bed, Mariah’s head on Kris’s shoulder and Kris’s head leaning against Mariah’s.

Luhan smiled at Mariah. Kris opened his eyes and saw Luhan staring. He nodded at Luhan and Luhan nodded before leaving.

He was glad Mariah could count on Kris to help her through things when he cannot. Luhan then went into his room and sighed as he layed on the bed.

He thought about what happened at school.

Flashback –

When Kris had left to go see Mariah Luhan and Kai went to their next class. After that it was lunch time. Luhan noticed that Kris did not come back so he automatically knew he stayed with Mariah.

When Luhan and Kai arrived at the bleachers Hana was there waiting. She saw the boys and ran over to them. In the commotion of it all Hana tripped again and fell onto Luhan this time Hana fell on top and Luhan and Hana’s lips crashed together.

Luhan automatically took Hana off and stood up.

“Watch your step Hana.” Luhan said and walked off.

Hana bows. “I am so sorry Luhan Oppa, I did not mean for that to happen.” Hana apologizes and runs off.

Kai stands there. “Luhan! Man come back!” Kai walks after Luhan.

End of Flashback –

Luhan cringed at the thought of his lips on Hana. He did not want to tell Mariah about it so he decided to not say. He even got Kai to promise that he would never tell Mariah about that.