The real Luhan

Let me into your heart

The Vacation was finally over. The tension in the air was worse than ever. Now Luhan was ignoring Kai. Mariah and Kai had gotten closer after the kiss and now Hana and Luhan were closer.

It had now been at least a week since Mariah and Luhan talked.

Hana needed to put her plan in to action. She decided to tell Luhan a little lie and say Kai and Mariah made out to see how far she could get him to hate her.

Mariah and kai left for school before Luhan and Hana.

“Are you sure you can go to school?” Kai asks.

“I cannot just stay home and be mopey… even if it hurts to be near him…” Mariah sighs. Kai takes her hand.

“It is okay I am here for you.” Kai kisses Mariah’s forehead.

When Mariah and Kai arrived at school Kris was there waiting. Mariah was still ignoring him so she walked away and sat away.

“Is she still mad?” Kris asks so only Kai hears.

“Yeah, she hasn’t said anything about it though, can’t we just confront her?” Kai asks.

“NO!, I mean, she has black mailed me again, I need to figure something out so until I do no confronting.” Kris says and walks off. Mariah watches and walks back over.

“What was that?” Mariah asks.

“He was just tired is all.” Kai smiles.

The rest of the day went horribly. Mariah did not show up to their spot at lunch time, in fact she was at the track.

Hana decided to tell Luhan during lunch.

“Luhan can I talk you for a sec.” Hana says and walks away. Luhan follows.

“Yeah? What it is?” Luhan asks.

“I am sorry I had to tell you this but I heard that Kai and Mariah are dating and that they made out.” Hana says.

Luhan looks at Hana. “What did you say?” Luhan says angrily.

“They made out and are dating….” Hana says pretending to be worried.

Luhan turns and storms over to where Kai is.

“KAI!” Luhan yells before punching him in the face.

“How dare you date my ex and make out with her! Do you not understand the bro code at all? Are you that stupid?!” Luhan spits.

Kai falls to the group whipping off the blood.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Kai says standing up.

“I heard you and Mariah are dating! Is that true?” Luhan says angrily.

“Yes, but we never freaking made out who told you?” Kai asks.

“Hana told me, she wouldn’t lie so I know you’re lying.” Luhan hisses.

“You are going to take her word over mine? Someone who has known you since we were born over someone who you met this year?” Kai spits.

Mariah heard yelling and ran over to the bleachers. She saw blood and saw Luhan and Kai arguing.

“Yes! Because she is not a back stabbing idiot like you and Mariah!” Luhan yells.

Mariah walks over next to Kai.

“Wow I am glad you finally voiced your opinion, thanks for clearing up who you really are.” Mariah grabs Kai’s arm and walks away.

Luhan sighed and looked to Hana. “Sorry for that, I trust you more than them.” Luhan kisses Hana. Hana kisses back before hugging Luhan.

Her plan was going into action and now she just needs to finish and her plan will be done.

Kai and Mariah stopped at a bench and sat down.

“I am sorry about Luhan…” Mariah sighed. “It is all my fault that he is like this…. I am such an idiot thinking we could work out.” Mariah says.

Kai sighs and takes Mariah’s hand. “He is just a stupid idiot who cannot look and see that what Hana said is a load of crap.” Kai says.

“Things were fine before I came, maybe I should have just died.” Mariah starts crying.

“Hey shh, do not say that, you don’t need to die because of this, you did nothing to provoke this.” Kai says assuring while patting Mariah’s hair.

For the rest of the day Luhan and Hana were under the bleachers at lunch, Kai and Mariah went back to the bench they found and Kris left.

Month later –

It has been a month since the incident, everyone grew apart, Kris finally had the courage to talk to Mariah again and now they were friends again. Kris and Kai got to watch Hana everyday finally getting her revenge, she was even dating Luhan now. Which made the three cringe.

“This is bad, it has been a month and Mariah has gotten worse, she missed like 4 days of school. She has been quiet and miserable and I don’t know what to do.” Kris sighs.

“Mariah had gone for a walk. She did not see where she was going and bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry… oh it is just you, are you enjoying yourself there Hana?” Mariah says emotionless.

“I am actually, I got your boyfriend after you messed everything up.” Hana smiles innocently.

“Then you become rebound… never thought you would become so low.” Mariah glared at Hana.

“Oh come on now, that is a bit harsh… I am here for Luhan when you weren’t, Kai is there for you now so no need to be rude.” Hana laughs and walks off.

Mariah hated Hana so much now, why did she do this to, Mariah was so wrong that Hana could be nice.

Mariah left and went back to Kai and Kris.

“Hana is a jerk! I hate her.” Mariah says punching the tree.

“Whoa don’t do that.” Kai grabs Mariah’s hand and blows on it.

“Why is she like that? Have I done something make her steal my boyfriend…? I mean ex.” Mariah says softly.

Kris and Kai knew exactly but they knew when the time came then she will know.

Mariah hated the rest of the school day. It was dreadful having to see Hana with Luhan laughing and holding hands all the time.

It made Mariah sick, she still loved Luhan, always will, it hurt seeing them together, it broke her heart, and she never knew why he believed her instead of Kai.

Mariah and Kai left to go home before Luhan because he offered to take Hana home.

It was quiet on the walk home. Mariah was too busy kicking pebbles on the ground. Kai knew how much she was hurting. He knew everything and it hurt him knowing that this would not have happened if Kris was not black mailed into keeping it a secret. Kai and Mariah reached home.

Mariah just walked straight her to room and closed the door. She shrunk to the ground and sat there with her knees to her face and tears coming out everywhere.

Kai could hear it and felt a sharp pain pierce his heart. He hated Hana, he hated Luhan for making Mariah like this.