Till we meet again!!!

Not Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji

So, this is how the end? I don’t know...maybe yes, maybe not...

We don’t know how to sort it all, it’s complicated for us. Because we’re not the normal people but a idol. Can’t do anything about it or regret it. It’s what we choose, he hurt and me too. I can’t afford to make worse for us. This is best way, staying on friendship, the beautiful one. What will happen in the future, i think i just can looking forward to it.

He will busying with his touring with his band and i will busy with the comeback and promoting in Japan. We not talking about or trying talked about it because we know it without talked. Honestly, it’s hurting me more, but i’m trying keep in faith.

That night, when he hugging me, it’s too tight. I can feel he sadness, unsettled feeling but i choose to ignoring it. I know what he feels about separation and saying goodbye. If i’m trying to talk about it maybe we have the courage to take one step each other and the end he will broke his promise with his boss, ignoring and everything make more worse. I don’t want to be that girl who will destroying his dream!

“Hey, what do you do?” he come from the back and sitting beside me.

“ah, i want to upload the picture into instagram, what the best picture? This or this? I don’t know..”

“oh, where? This? Nah...not that!” he come to near to me. Too near and make me hard to breath properly.

“Youngji!!! Come here for minutes!” Dongwook oppa calling me make me more relieved.

“Ah, yes..i’m coming!! Wait a minutes!” i just left the phone with Jackson which busy scrolling my phone.

When i come back to him, he just passing the phone to me with the weird smile. What wrong with him?

“What the hell? What do you do? Do you really want me to die, Wang Jackson??” my heart will drop any soon when i saw what he doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter