This feeling

Not Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

I don’t know how this started, but i’m sure something growing each a day with this girl. Yes, i’m just attracted at her when our first meeting but when time goes by we more like buddies and i don’t know when this starting.

She make my mood swing without any reason and effort. She make me laugh to her stupidest jokes, she make me sad when her hurting, she make me nervous when she near to me and everything she do she make me feel various feeling.

And it’s makes more obviously when i’m always thinking of her even when she’s not around me. Coffee, stuffed animals, loose shirt, bandage, chopstick, lettuce make me thinking of her! Am i crazy?

“That’s Youngji favourite....Youngji must this like flavour.....yah, Youngji have this too...” i don’t realized that her name always come out from my mouth.

“Lovesicks...pabo jack! He don’t even know that he just feeling something to that girls!!” Mark hyung always said that when he slipped the Youngji’s name from his mouth.

Lovesick?? Maybe.....

Until the roommate show have ended, i still can’t figure out what are we? Friend? Close friend? Workmate? Or lover? We’re close more than friend but far from lover. We always talking, massaging even we not seeing each other and truthfully, we not seeing each other much if we’re not recording the show together. But she not stranger and not someone else.

“Yah  Youngji, after this we can’t see each other much! Are you happy?” finally i can talking to her in this farewell party.

“Of course!!! I’m really happy!!!” said with her soundness laugh

“Wow, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter