they.us.

Not Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

“Uri JackJi!! BAAMMM!!!” Joon hyung came out from his room with Ryohei hyung smile to me and Youngji which watching the TV.

The JackJi things, truthfully, i don’t even know that thing until someone tag me the picture of me & Youngji together and it’s have the own hashtag!! I thought that it’s normally when the fans start to ship us or something, i don’t even care about that. They like us!!!

Youngji know about it and she’s like it! She even retweet the our fans art on tweeter. She don’t have any problem to be shipped with me & they called us the bickering couple. So, me too, i even like the our pictures, fans art or video on instagram.

But recently Youngji got bashed from my fans!! They little harsh to Youngji & posted some bad about her. I don’t know if she alert that situation or not but she never talked anything to me. That’s Youngji, the girl who always hiding the thing behind her cheerful smile and laugh. I know that she still trying to get more fans and she really working hard for this.

I feeling really bad but we never trying to talk about this anyway. But i’m thinking to be more cautious about us, avoiding over-friendly to her but she really irresistible girl.

“Why are you so silent? Did something bothering you? Are you sick? Did i do something wrong?” she always asked me like that. How could i ignoring her?  Her blinking eyes, her big smile, her mischievous voice and her dorky-tomboyish act.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter