Be a Friend

Not Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jackson

Being same aged was really good actually, when you became the youngest here. Yes, technically Youngji is my partner in crime and bickering partner. Her bubbly personality make me less awkward to do anything mostly the stupid things. She always do her signature laugh, alligator style which firstly make me think, is she really a idol??

But to know her, she just became herself. Yes for the first time she really acting like the 'girls-idol' but you know, how can a person acting for a daily life? She is become she, and i’m really comfortable with her.  We just swore each other without hard feeling. She is a good listener, a supportive friend and always in control. Be mature and playful in time.

“Yah, Youngji ah...don’t eat too much!! Please remind that you’re the idol!! Aigoo...are you a goat? Why you eat so much lettuce? You’re really a giant baby!!”

“Shut up, just eat, Wang Jackson. You talked too much!!” she always like this. She don’t care how she look when she eating, just eating and talking with that full mouth.

Her sloppy eating style and she can’t even handle the chopstick yet!!  But the best part is she still acting cool with her children chopstick (which brought by DongWook hyung) and yelling at me when i’m trying to talk about her eating style. Wah, Heo YoungJi, you're really amazing girl. 

Youngji

Wang Jackson, the prankster who talked too much with the Korean-english-contonese. I’m even amazed how he can manage to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter