Hello

Not Yet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jackson

Finally finished the schedule for today & back to new house, actually the new boarding house. Maybe all the roommate already here icluding my new roommate.  

Ah, the noise...!!

"Yo!! " Min Woo hyung here, oh, all here already.

"ah, Jackson! You two don't meet each other right?" said SeHo hyung. I can see new face here, the girl...who is she? 

"Hello, i'm KARA's Youngji." the red hair girl, she's cute. But wait, KARA??? I think i never see her in KARA.

"Why you just ignore her, Jackson?" i'm not realized that i just ignored her, i just try to show her something properly. 

"No, let me introduce myself properly!"

Do like the variety show thing, bluffing your talent!! That's the advise from JB hyung!

 

YoungJi

First night, everybody already here exclude one person, Jackson. I barely don't know about him but i know that he is also the idol, from JYP. 

It's really loud here, we have to introduce ourselves to all member & it's fun. Because i'm very excited & lucky to be here working with all the senior. I'm just rookie in this industry. 

"ah, Jackson! You two don't meet each other right?" SeHo oppa taking to someone and i just see a young man there. It's Jackson.

" Hello, i'm KARA's Youngji." 

He just smile and just ignore me. Ah.....what the..?

"Why you just ignore her, Jackson?" asked SeHo oppa to him.

"No, let me introduce myself properl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter