Last Time

Good Girl, Bad Girl

"I know your name," Sehun says when he sits on the ground next to her.

She glances amusedly up from her book. Her name rolls of his tongue in a way she has never heard before. She thinks she likes it. The girl smiles, closing the book.

"Not bad, Oh Sehun," she commends. "Now, what do you want?"

"I want you."

She laughs softly, not at all burdened by the idea of the school's popular guy asking her out. "No, you don't. Didn't you call me a liar the other time? Didn't know you have a thing for liars."

Sehun rests his back against the bookshelf behind him. He confesses, "I don't like liars. But I do have a thing for girls who makes music even as they walk." The smile is wiped off her face now. She knows he is being serious. Sehun continues, turning to capture her surprised orbs with his mesmerising ones, "I also have a thing for girls with different hair all the time. Girls with different personalities in and out of school."

A beat of silence passed before she her lips and speaks up, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you know, cutie," Sehun chuckles breathlessly, winking.

The girl stands up so quickly that Sehun only realised that she had moved once she stood up. She walks away, her hips don't sashay like how other girls' do. But there is something about the way she holds herself and the way she walks that make her so much more attractive than the other girls Sehun knows.

The next day, much to his friends' and the entire school's surprise, Sehun ditches his clique to look for a certain Good Girl. He plops down on the seat opposite her, raising an eyebrow at the other occupants of the table. They leave like seeds dispersing in the wind. She looks up at him, sighing. She can feel the entire school's attention on her. She doesn't like attention. It defeats the purpose of her being a Good Girl, if she is gaining more attention now than she did her entire life here in this school.

"What's going on, Sehun?" She demands, glaring hard at him.

"I told you," Sehun grins obnoxiously. He slowly starts eating. "I want you. That's what's going on."

"No, you don't," she sighs irritably. "I'm a liar."

"You're not," his voice softens. She is suddenly reminded of the night she spent in his room, sleeping and talking. He holds her gaze, "You just don't like something in your life." Seeing her about to rage, Sehun quickly deduces, "You don't like the attention."

As if on cue, her eyes sweep across the room and she sees everyone staring at her table. She blushes an angry red. Sehun stands, leaving his remaining untouched food on the table. Her head snaps up at the movement. She sees a hand stretched out in front of her, Sehun is asking her to take it.

"What for?" She stubbornly asks.

"To escape the attention," he replies gently.

For a moment, she looks like she isn't going to take up his offer. But then she stands and flies out the door so quick—and without taking his hand—that Sehun has to run after her. She is walking so casually outside that Sehun wonders if she had really fled the canteen just moments ago. He rushes to walk next to her.

Sehun says her name but she cuts him off, "Let's just say I like you too. And let's just say your interest in me grows. What do we do about the attention?"

"We don't have to show that we're dating in school. It doesn't matter to me. I really like you. As long as you're mine, I'll be contented with anything you can offer."

The girl doesn't say anything for a while. Then she tells him, "Catch me again outside of school. I'll give you my answer then."

She walks away, leaving Sehun staring after her. He had been rejected for the first time in so long. But he doesn't care. Hope is blooming in his chest and he runs back to his friends.

"I need to get into another of Xiumin hyung's parties," he urges.

"Why?" Chanyeol frowns. Sehun just showed interest in a girl and now that she left him, he decides to go partying?

"I need to see her," is all he says.

 

 

Sehun's friends aren't in the mood to party. But it doesn't thwart him from missing the party. He weaves through the crowd, looking for just one girl. Many others wearing revealing clothes are throwing themselves at his feet even as he sweeps by them. But he only wants one. The music seems to muffle his senses, he can't see or hear well.

Then he notices a familiar girl leaning against a blonde man. She has glittery gold streaks of hair tonight. He is the same guy she talked to the other time just before he brought her back to his place. Her head is lolled onto his shoulder in a drunken state. Even though the man was rude to Sehun, the boy knows that he wouldn't hurt her. Despite that reassurance, Sehun still wanted— needed to do something.

Sehun shouts out her name. The blonde guy turns to stare at him. A look of recognition crosses his features. Sehun addresses him politely, "Hi."

"Hi," he says back, obviously mocking him.

"Heyyyy, Sehun," the girl in the man's arms slurs. "You found me."

"Yeah," Sehun nods. "Can I bring you home?"

"What? No!" The blonde guy refuses loudly and indignantly.

"It's alright," she mumbles. "He's my boyfriend, you can trust him."

"But—"

"Please, Taemin oppa," she begs like a child, looking up at him. She pouts childishly and Sehun finds her  very endearing.

The said Taemin fixes hard eyes on Sehun, "If you take advantage of her, I swear to God I will hack you up into pieces."

"I wouldn't doubt it," Sehun answers.

He takes her in his arms, carrying her in a bridal fashion so easily that it seems as though she is as light as a feather. She circles her arms around his neck, resting her head in the crook of his neck. Sehun tightens his arms around her protectively. They finally reach his car. Sehun sets her gently into the passenger seat next to him, wearing her seatbelt for her.

When he gets home, he keeps as silent as he can because his parents are already home. He sneaks her into his room, dropping her onto the mattress. Sehun starts undressing her. She is sitting on his bed, her arms above her as he takes off the dress she was wearing. Sehun only takes a moment to appreciate her body before he covers her with a shirt of his.

"Thank you, Sehun," she mumbles.

"No problem, cutie," he chuckles softly, caressing her head.

She circles her arms around his waist. She tells him, "I want to sleep."

"Sleep," he encourages.

"I want to sleep with you," she corrects.

"Let me change," Sehun pries away her hands that are around him.

As she snuggles up in his bed, Sehun changes hurriedly, wanting to go back to bed with her. She is almost sleeping already when he gets to the bed.

"So are you going to write me that badge?" The girl asks, her words running together because of her sleepiness and the alcohol. Sehun wonders how much she had to drink.

"I heard you call me your boyfriend," Sehun says instead, not answering her. She moans, making him bring her closer to him in case she is in pain. She cuddles up in his arms, the trinket on her leg making music. "Say it again," Sehun tells her.

"I forgot what I said," she weakly says.

"Then tell me that you want to be my girlfriend."

Silence.

"Are you asleep already?" Sehun whispers, brushing his fingers through her hair.

"No," she answers him quietly.

"Then say something," he pleads.

"I want you to be my boyfriend," she speaks instead. Who knew this Good Girl could be so proud?

Sehun nods, chuckling softly. "I want to be your boyfriend," he confesses shamelessly to her.

The girl doesn't return anything, except throwing her leg over Sehun to hug him like a bolster as she falls asleep. 

Sehun wakes up to a girl talking. "I'm fine," she is saying. Sehun turns to the side and sees his angel on the phone. She notices that he is awake and she smiles as she informs the person on the phone, "My boyfriend's awake. I'll talk to you later."

"Boyfriend," Sehun's morning voice is rough as he repeats the word. She laughs, a sound Sehun likes even more than the chiming of bells from her anklet.

 

 

She curses under her breath as she stumbles into her classroom, her anklet making music. Everyone stares at her but she tries to ignore them as she quickly takes a seat. She removes the trinket and keeps it safely in her pocket. The moment she sits up from bending over her ankle, she sees Sehun walk past her classroom. He catches her eyes and he winks at her, a y smile on his lips. He made her late.

Murmurs ripple through the the classroom, everyone talking and wondering who Sehun was winking at. No one guesses any of the Good Girls in class. She laughs internally, liking the feeling of being the only one who receives Sehun's undivided attention. But she doesn't feel good at the thought of the entire school's attention on her. She only hopes no one would find out about their relationship.

An hour to lunch, Sehun walks past her classroom again. He clicks his tongue, making his presence known. Everyone in her classroom turns to the windows at the hallway. He ticks his head, hinting his girlfriend to get out of class. She sighs, fidgeting when he is out of sight. She waits for a few seconds before raising her hand and asking permission to go to the restroom. She leaves the room and sees Sehun at the end of the hallway.

"Where's your anklet?" Sehun asks the moment she reaches him. The chimes of the bells are absent.

She shakes her head, "I don't wear it in school."

"Because you don't like the attention," he explains for her. She nods curtly. He sighs, running his hand up and down her arm absently. "I want you to eat with me during lunch but..." He trails off and she feels guilty.

However, she is adamant not to have the school's attention directed at her. Except Sehun's, of course. She lets out a small sigh, "We can have lunch together. But not in the cafeteria. Somewhere else more private."

"The rooftop?"

She smiles cheekily, "Too clichè."

Sehun scoffs, rolling his eyes even though a small smile is branded on his lips. "You're so hard to please." She shrugs. "Is the toilet too clichè for you?"

"Sehun!" She laughs, hitting his arm.

"I'm kidding," Sehun sniggers, grabbing her wrist and pulling her to his chest. "Meet me at the haunted classroom."

"But it's haunted," she whispers eerily.

"Yeah," he nods, looking into her eyes. "You can protect me, then." He darts forward swiftly to kiss her sweet lips that taste like peach this time because of her lip balm. "See ya, cutie."

She watches Sehun walk away from her. She shakes her head endearingly.

 

 

She doesn't expect to see three other faces when she goes to meet Sehun for lunch. The boys turn to stare at the girl when she walks in. She walks confidently for a girl who doesn't like attention. She raises her eyebrows at her boyfriend, asking him to explain.

"They're my closest friends," Sehun tells her, weaving through the dirty tables to meet her. He places a comforting hand on her back as he steers them towards the cluster at the center of the room. "I want them to meet you. And I want you to meet them."

"I know who they are."

"But they don't know who you are," he tells her gently. "They're not bad, I promise."

A scoff is heard from one of the boys. Sehun shoots a glare at his friends. The only girl sighs and nods, taking Sehun's seat. He normally doesn't like it when people takes his place, but because it's her, he lets it slide. He pulls a chair from the side and sits next to her. She points her Sehun's food and turns to him.

"What's this?"

"Carbonara ramyeon."

"There's something called Carbonara ramyeon?" She asks in part amazement and part incredulity. Sehun nods, grinning. "You can have my sandwich," she throws her clingwrapped lunch at the boy. He catches it when it bounces off his chest. "I'm hijacking your lunch."

"She's a Good Girl?" One of the darker boys speaks up, disbelief in his voice.

Sehun stretches his arm, leaving his arm across the back of his girlfriend's chair. He flicks her ponytail that is rid of all colours but black.

"She's... Different," the baby-faced boy comments carefully.

"Different from the Good Girls?" The girl clarifies, tilting her head. The one with elfish ears nods more eagerly than the other two does. "I wouldn't say I'm different," she says truthfully. "But maybe you guys are too shallow—stereotyping people based on their life in school."

She doesn't see their reaction because she has started eating her stolen lunch. The boys have red faces, embarrassed by her words. Sehun sniggers, unwrapping his sandwich. They glare at him and he shrugs. He was once in their spot before, and now he knows what a fool he was. He knows exactly how they must be feeling: embarrassed, guilty, probably even angry.

Sehun hears his girlfriend moan, "This is really good, Sehun! Did you make it?"

"Bought it, actually," he answers, chuckling.

He wipes the remaining sauce off the sides of her lips with his thumb gently. Her tongue flicks out, cleaning her lips. She accidentally touches Sehun's thumb with the wet muscle, but he doesn't seem to mind as he brings his thumb to his mouth, the sauce on his finger. 

"Buy me some next time!" It almost sounds like a command. Sehun raises his eyebrows and the command turns into a request when she pleads, "Please???"

"I'll bring you there," he nods, ruffling her hair. "A date," he promises.

"Someone explain," Chanyeol finally cries out, saving the other two the need to pull their hair out at the queer couple. They don't understand how two people so different in social statuses could have ever crossed paths. Especially when Sehun didn't give a damn about the Good Girls until very recently.

"Which part?" The girl mumbles through her food.

The three boys are staring at her, seeing her in a new light. Kai gapes as he mutters, "Every part."

Sehun laughs before going into the story of how they first met; the time at the party and the time he caught her picking the lock of the back gate. The rest they know. They're definitely looking at her in a new perspective now. Although, they're not as disbelieving as before. They look excited, really.

"Does that mean the other Good Girls are like you? With double personalities?" Chanyeol widens his eyes dramatically.

The girl chuckles, her lips when she is done with her lunch. She shakes her head, "Most are the good girls you portray them as. But I know one or two who likes the party scene as much as I do. We help keep each other's secrets."

"This is so cool," Chanyeol breathes, shaking his head. "You're so cool."

The bell rings and they know lunch is over. Baekhyun apologises, "I'm sorry for being a douchebag."

"About what?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.

"For stereotyping."

"Me too," Kai chimes.

"Me too," Chanyeol copies.

The girl laughs, shaking her head. "It's fine, I was just trying to scare you guys." She pauses as she makes a show of thinking thoughtfully. "It worked, huh."

"It did," Sehun chuckles. He balls up the clingwrap of his lunch and stands up. He brushes a finger along the side of his girlfriend's neck. "Let's go, I'll walk you back to class."

"It's okay," she replies, standing up too. "Don't wanna be seen around you."

"Ouch," Kai snickers.

"I'm very hurt," Sehun's hand is on his heart, feigning pain.

She laughs cutely, standing as well. She is holding onto the empty takeaway box that once held her—Sehun's stolen lunch. The other three get up too. Baekhyun takes the box in her hands and she looks at him inquiringly.

"I'll throw it out for you," he smiles warmly.

"Help me too, hyung," Sehun holds out his rubbish.

"You only call me hyung when you want something," the older boy rolls his eyes, but nonetheless takes the trash from Sehun's hand.

"Thanks, hyung!" Sehun grins mischievously. He slips his hand into his girlfriend's and tugs her towards the exit, "Let's go, we're gonna be late."

"Sehun..." She murmurs, pulling her hand back from his grip.

"Oh, right. I forgot," he sighs. He could see the guilt and apology in her eyes and that is enough for him. He smiles, "It's okay, but I'll still walk you back. Or are you uncomfortable with that too?"

She ventures a small smile as she jokes, "I guess I could use some back-up."

Sehun and her leave the haunted classroom, immediately blending in with the crowd heading back to their classes. Sehun walks close to her, their arms brushing. He tangles their fingers briefly together and she clenches on them.

"Find me at the back gate after school," she whispers. She untangles her fingers and walks into her class when she sees Sehun nod subtly.

 

 

"I think I see your boyfriend," Taemin says, his eyes trained on something—or someone—behind her. She turns around, her eyes falling on Sehun walking towards them. "I still don't see what's so special about him," the blonde shakes his head, crossing his arms.

"Well," she smirks. "He's hot."

"I'm hot too," he rolls his eyes. "And since when did you turn into a shallow ?"

"Since you said you hated them."

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"Hey," Sehun touches the small of her back when he gets there.

"Sehun!" His girlfriend greets excitedly. "This is my man, Taemin," she introduces. "And Taemin oppa," she turns to Taemin in a mocking manner. "This is my boyfriend, Sehun."

"Her man," Taemin repeats, setting a hard glare on Sehun. "You're just her boyfriend."

Sehun gives the older male a tight smile, "I understand that the both of you are very close."

"Closer than you'd like."

Taemin's smile is so obnoxious and annoying that Sehun feels like closing his hand around his throat. As if sensing he wants to do that, his girlfriend interlaces her fingers with his, squeezing tightly. Sehun relaxes.

She scowls at Taemin, "Stop pushing him."

"I'm not touching him."

"I mean it," her tone is hard and merciless. Even though she is a few years younger than Taemin, he knows how fiery she can get when she gets pissed.

He relents, screwing up his lips, "I was just scaring him. Guess it worked."

She rolls her eyes but has a smile on her face. It intrigues Sehun how she had done the exact same thing previously. Taemin finally holds out his hand to shake hands with Sehun. The younger boy accepts it. Their eyes are locked in a way men converse without words. In the end, Taemin lifts both eyebrows, a somewhat warm welcome.

"Treat her well or I will run you over with my bike," he smiles scarily.

"Stop creeping him out!" Sehun's girlfriend laughs, hitting Taemin's arm.

Sehun chuckles, squeezing his girlfriend's hand, "It's fine." He turns to Taemin and nods his head once, "If I don't treat her well, I'll let you run me over with your bike."

Taemin squints at Sehun, weighing his promise. The older male finally gives a slight nod, taking a small step back towards his bike. He looks at the girl, "See you later?"

She nods, grinning. He ruffles her hair and climbs effortlessly onto the bike, altogether ignoring Sehun like he isn't there. When he zooms away, the girl has to apologise for her friend's behavior.

"He just gets really over protective sometimes."

"I don't blame him," Sehun replies, tugging on her hand. She gives him a look and he explains as he brings her to his car, "I'm going to be very over protective too, maybe even worst than he is. You're too pretty."

"You have a very glib tongue," she chuckles, shaking her head. Sehun brings her to his place and she tells him, "Taemin and I are going to a party later. You're coming, okay?"

"On a school night?"

She gives him a weird look, "Yeah."

"Oh."

"What, you don't party on weekdays?" She asks, sitting on his bed.

Sehun shakes his head, frowning, "Only weekends. I didn't even know parties go on during weekdays."

"Oh."

"You're so bad," Sehun murmurs breathily. When she looks at him, she sees that his eyes are dilated.

"You like it," she says back.

"I do."

Sehun is now on top of her and she is giggling. He traces her features with his nose, making her squirm below him. He kisses her lightly everywhere, not a missing spot on her face that he hasn't kissed. She sighs and moans when he starts to trail kisses down to her chest, his fingers ing her blouse. He doesn't take her opened blouse off. Sehun's hands caress her sides, sliding down to the band of her skirt. He follows the curve of her body until he reaches the pocket of her skirt. Slipping his hand into it, he fishes her anklet out.

Silently, Sehun sits up and she watches as he latches the accessory around her ankle, the little bells chiming. He grins up at her and she sits up, taking his face in her hands. She presses her lips on his, conveying the adoration she has for him. He pulls her to sit on his lap so that they have no space separating them. He treads his finger through her hair.

"Can I wear something of yours later?" She requests when they break away.  

Sehun nods and she smiles at him, standing up. The boy's eyes follow her around the room as she looks for something. He knows she's looking for an empty badge and a permanent marker, like last time. Sehun has them by his bedside drawer but he doesn't tell her because she is already walking back towards him. Her blouse is blown away from her because of the fan, revealing her stomach. She doesn't seem uncomfortable with Sehun staring at her.

"Write me something," she says as she straddles him, sitting on his lap again.

"How did you even know about this?" Sehun takes the Sharpie and the badge from her.

She shrugs, winking at him, "I told you, I know a lot about you."

He doesn't say anything, except circling his long arms around her waist. He rests his chin on her shoulder, his cheek on her ear. Whispering softly, he murmurs, "I want you to write it for me."

"What...?"

Sehun pulls back, staring at her. He holds up the two things in his hands, "I want you to claim me like how I used to claim girls. Mark me."

"Will you wear it?"

"I'll wear it everyday."

She accepts the two items slowly and gently. She glances at him and he nods at the empty badge. Uncapping the marker and placing the badge on his chest, she begins to write on it. Her head is close to his chest and Sehun leans down to kiss her on the head. In a few minutes, the boy has waited long enough. The girl holds the badge out to him. He takes it, reading it silently in his head. The badge bears her initials followed by an 'O' below it, all in her pretty penmanship.

"Why 'O'?" Sehun wonders, his finger running over the little alphabet.

"Because you're caught!" She beams adorably, engulfing him in a bear hug to show him the example of being caught by her.

"Creative," he chuckles, dropping a kiss on her head again.

It is quiet for a while before she muses, "But a mark on your body would be hotter. And more permanent. So girls don't mess with you when you cheat on me."

Sehun laughs, shaking his head, "Not unless you let me mark your body first."

"With a hickey?"

"A tattoo."

"Oh," she shrugs. "What's one more?"

Sehun cannot hide his shock. His mouth is agape and his eyes are wide. "You have a tattoo?"

She nods and looks at him like he had just asked her a stupid question. "I got my first one with Taemin, on my hip."

Sehun runs his finger down to her skirt and tugs it down a little. She aids him in pulling her skirt off, revealing the right side of her hip by pushing her shorts and underwear slightly away. 'ACE' is tattooed on her skin in an invisible triangle, each letter in each corner. Sehun traces the art with his finger, feeling the bumps of her marked skin.

He looks at her, chuckling lowly, "Seems like there's a lot I have to learn about you, Good Girl."


Author's note:

Hope you guys liked this story and that it ddin't disappoint you!

till next time
xoxo