First Time

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Sehun is religiously flirting once again. He never stops, he doesn't stop. He knows he is handsome. He knows he can capture girls' hearts. But being handsome and being the perfect Prince Charming? No, that's no fun. Sehun is handsome, but that's where all the similarities he has with a typical Prince Charming stops.

Oh Sehun lives a dangerous life of going to parties on weekends, hooking up with girls he don't know, doing crazy stunts once in a while. People often catch him and his clique climbing over a fence that is meant to keep trespassers out. He doesn't care, he likes the thrill. Actually, he loves it. Sehun loves the uncertainty of this life; maybe he'd get cuffed by the police today, maybe he'd slip right under the nose of the law, or maybe he'd even go scott-free. He makes precautions not to get caught but sometimes he finds himself itching to get himself into a sticky situation with the cops.

Nothing like this has ever happened, of course. His friends are too logical and smart to keep the dare devil out of his crazy fantasies.

A sugary sweet scent breezes through and as if enchanted, Sehun's gaze drifts from the pretty girl in front of him. He sees a girl with her black hair tied into a ponytail, her uniform the exact length the school wants it, her bag slung over only one shoulder. Her face isn't caked with make-up and she looks ordinary. The boy immediately loses interest, giving the girl before him a charming smile.

 

 

Sehun is wearing a pair of torn black jeans and a black leather jacket thrown over his plain white shirt. He almost blends with the darkness of the night, his graceful walk even seems to mimic a cat silently walking on its soft paws. His hands are in the pockets of his jacket, his right hand fumbling with a small badge he left there.

The boy likes keeping blank badges of all different sizes. It is a habit he had formed since he was a kid and it stuck ever since. Sehun draws or writes quotes on the badges with his Sharpie marker he keeps with him all the time; exactly like how one would draw or write in a diary. He doesn't pin them on his clothes or bags, but he keeps them. They aren't a lot since he doesn't have much time to think or write about anything.

But when Sehun does create a new badge, it is like something he gave birth to; his own creation. The small pile of badges are in a little chest in his drawer. Sometimes, he opens it and goes through his artworks, seeing again in a new light of what had passed. Although, most of the time Sehun gifts them to girls. Most empty badges, actually, are signed and marked by him to be given to girls he's had with or found interest in. They bear his signature and a simple 'X', similar to how a dog marking its territory.

Sehun and his friends are going to a party. Except, this party is targeted to the older crowd and is a little out of the city. They wouldn't see any of their schoolmates here. Chanyeol drove and now they are walking towards the direction of pulsing music, loud jeering and people streaming. Sehun glances at his friends and notices Chanyeol fidgeting. He never liked the older crowd, they intimidate him. Kai kicks Chanyeol across the back of his thighs, making the victim divert his attention to him. Chanyeol's jitters disperse a little and Sehun catches a faint smile on his friends' faces.

"We have to stick together," Chanyeol suggests nervously when they are all moving towards the clearing.

Baekhyun flickers his eyes over to Sehun, who is roaming his eyes about the party. The shorter boy promises, "Yeah, we will. No exceptions for..."

He trails off because they all know who he was talking for. Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun all turn to Sehun in synchronisation. He gives them no attention, his eyes locked on a girl wearing a tight, white tank top and a long, wine red skirt that clings to her hips. Sehun wets his lips, turning to face his three friends.

"Let's meet again in," he promptly checks his watch behind his leather sleeve. "Two hours. At Chanyeol's car."

The rest just sigh while nodding. Sehun slaps Chanyeol's back before striding towards the party purposefully. The girl is gone, but there are many other beautiful ladies around. They send sultry smiles towards him as he passes by, attracted by the aloof manner he possesses and the fierce look of his countenance. He first gets a drink, scanning the place as he drinks from the cup. Just out of the corner of his eyes, he sees a girl with long hair that has streaks of glittery silver slipping through bodies.

He catches the flap of her wine red maxi skirt and downs the vile liquid before following her. She doesn't turn back, but she knows someone is following her. Someone always follows her, it's not surprising, actually. She gets to the packed dance floor, which is really just a clearing of grass. She weaves her slim body through sweaty bodies, stopping right at the center of the crowd. Sehun lost her somewhere through the chase and he almost feels frustrated until he spots the glitter in her silver streaks winking at him, as if beckoning him closer.

He moves through the crowd lithely like a swift cat. He sees the girl, finally. And he sees her staring at him. Sehun's eyes drops to her lips and he sees a smirk playing on those red painted lips. His eyes drop even further down, to the way her hips sway with the music. Sehun feels himself move towards her as if he couldn't help it. He doesn't waste any time—Sehun isn't a person who likes beating around the bush—and places his warm hands on her hips. The girl circles her arms around his neck, her eyes glinting with mischief and something else.

The both of them move their bodies as one, her hips moving to his. Their chests are moving in waves against each other, her breath on the base of his neck. They are so close and the crowd closing around them is pushing them closer even more. Sehun slides his hands down to her , pushing her closer to him. She stumbles to him, her hands tightening around his neck. They are more intimate than before now if possible and Sehun makes out the sweet perfume she wears amidst the smell of alcohol, smoke, sweat, and hormones from everyone around him.

She isn't grinding him, but the way she moves her hips is making Sehun crazy. Sehun lets out an involuntary growl by her ear and her chest rumbles against his in laughter. He doesn't like her teasing him like this. The male reaches his hands up to his neck, untangling the girls' hands around him. He slips his left hand into her right as he steers her off the dance floor. She doesn't put up a fight, only following behind him obediently.

Once out of the dance floor and away from the loud music, Sehun can hear little bells chiming. It's coming from behind him, following him. He turns back and he sees the same girl from before. She gives him a grin and Sehun drags her to a dark spot away from the party. The chiming bells are following him incessantly but he—rather surprisingly—finds it comforting.

Sehun is haste when he pulls the girl to him, slamming their bodies together. He dips his head while she lifts hers as their mouths devour each other hungrily. Sehun's hands are exploring her, sliding up and down back. She wraps her fingers in his brown hair, tugging his head closer so that she can have a better taste of him.

Sehun pulls away, only to command breathlessly, "Jump."

She does as he says, the string of bells around her ankle making a startling tinkling noise that isn't as annoying to Sehun as he thought it would be. Sehun catches her easily, sitting her on his crotch. She wraps her legs around his waist and she finally sees the use of those slits along her maxi skirt. Sehun latches his lips on hers again, finding the taste of her strawberry lipstick addictive. The girl circles her hips on his groin, causing a y moan to slip out of his lips. He feels a quirk of her lips on his; she's smiling. Sehun finds himself chuckling softly at the naughtiness of this girl. She's not only hot, but also very attractive.

Suddenly, Sehun feels a vibration on his hip. He yelps softly in surprise, jerking his head back. The girl in his arms laughs a sound similar to the tinkling chime her anklet makes. She presses herself closer to Sehun, her hands reaching behind him to her leg. Sehun lets his lip caress her skin behind her ear as she fiddles with her skirt. The vibration finally stops and she leans back slightly. Sehun stares at her when she presses her phone to her ear. His mouth dries at the thought of her using a belt on her thigh to keep her phone. That is so hot.

"Now?" She finally speaks. Sehun leans forward and peppers feather light kisses on her collarbone, her voice attracting him like bees to honey. She groans, yet even it sounds elegant. "I'm in a middle of something." The male turns his light kisses into , his tongue flicking over her skin. She sighs softly in pleasure before regretfully pushing Sehun away lightly. "Alright." 

The lady ends the call pulling the phone away from her ear. "I need to leave."

"We're not done yet," Sehun finds himself growling, almost protectively.

"I know," she sounds regretful, like she wishes that she could stay. "But I have to go. I'm sorry, Sehun."

Sehun sighs, resigned. He gives a curt nod before dropping her gently to stand on the ground. She reaches up to kiss him again, the strawberry flavour of her soft lips is now ingrained in his memories, etched into his head. Along with the chime of her anklet of singing bells. He watches her leave, the flutter of her skirt the last thing he sees and the tinkling of her anklet the last thing he hears.

Only when she is gone and when he is thinking with a clear mind, he realises belatedly that they hadn't yet introduced themselves to one another.

 

 

Sehun's cluster of friends walks right past a small group of girls sitting at a table in the canteen. Being the most raved and the most popular bunch of boys in school, they had to do a double take when they see that the girls hadn't given them a second look. The four boys turn to the table and sees the clique of Good Girls.

The 'Good Girls' is a label for the girls who devote their time to studying and keeping to themselves. They never drew attention to themselves, never gotten bad grades, never skipped a single lesson. They are indeed good girls, their name given to them by the previous students fits perfectly. They don't even seem to be interested in what other girls like. Not exactly tomboyish, but more like, they don't care. Whether it is Sehun or Channing Tatum passing by, not one of them would lift their heads an inch.

Seeing that it is just them, Sehun rolls his eyes and looks away, immediately uninterested. It isn't that Sehun doesn't like them, but they just don't seem worthy of his attention. They aren't his type anyway. He likes the fun girls, the mysterious ones, girls who make his life a lot more thrilling than it already was. If you don't have at least one of these traits, Sehun immediately finds it impossible to continue a decent relationship. He doesn't dilly-dally when it comes to cutting off relationships, really.

"There's an event at Rogue this Friday," Kai informs the clique. Rogue is a club they usually go to. "And on Saturday night, Xiumin hyung's throwing a party again."

"You mean with older people?" Baekhyun confirms.

Kai nods, "Yeah, mostly people his age, I guess. But he invited us."

"I'm game," Sehun stares at his friends.

The rest bob their shoulders. Chanyeol shows a shy smile, "It isn't as scary as I thought—the older crowd. I don't mind going again."

Sehun chuckles, nudging Chanyeol's arm, "How many girls did you kiss?" The latter blushes but holds up two fingers. Sehun starts sniggering, nodding his head in a proud manner. "You're growing up, Chanyeol!"

"Yah!" His blush reddens. "I'm older than you!"

The four of them split up for their classes just before Chanyeol can hit Sehun. The younger boy slinks to his seat at the back of his class. His eyes are on the students walking into the classroom. He examines every girl that passes through the door like how a full-body scanner in airports do. A few catches his eyes but his mind always wanders to that fairy he met at the party. The one with bells singing as she walks.

During a free period, Sehun finds himself strolling at the back of the school. His hands are in his pockets as he lazily surveys the neatly kept bushes. Beyond that, he notices a motorbike idling with its driver sitting on it with one leg propped on the cylinder engine. A girl with her hair up in a ponytail is next to the driver.

They are outside the school compound and yet the girl is wearing the school's uniform. No student gets out of school during normal curriculum time. Sehun's eyes narrows into slits when he sees the driver, an older blonde male in a biker jacket, ruffling the girl's hair. She slaps his arm lightly, reaching up to tie her hair again. She turns from the vehicle and the male slaps her playfully. She throws a naughty smile behind her and enters the back gate as the bike drives off. Sehun watches her pick the lock so that it locks.

He had thought it was only the guys who did the picking of locks since all four of Sehun's clique could do it. Or maybe it was because they learnt how to do it. With their dangerous night life, it is almost a need for them to know how to unlock things in order to get through a No Trespassing area.

When the girl turns around, her ponytail slicing the air, her eyes falls on Sehun. The amount of surprise on Sehun's face outweighs her astonishment of seeing him here. Sehun's mouth is agape, his eyes glued on the girl.

"You..." The girl's eyes twinkles at the sight of the Oh Sehun speechless. "You're a Good Girl."

She her head to the side, the end of her ponytail sweeping her shoulder. She seems to be asking him "And so?" with a raise of her eyebrow.

"You can pick a lock," he states the obvious. She rolls her eyes. Although, Sehun sees the endearment behind that action.

She stalks towards him slowly, like a predator closing in on its prey closely. Sehun feels nervous suddenly. A light breeze passes them and he smells the sweetness of her perfume. His eyes drops to her milky legs almost involuntarily. Her skirt isn't even a centimeter shorter than what the teachers want and yet he felt that she is ier than any other girls in school.

"Forget what you're taught," she advises gently. "Good girls are just bad girls who haven't been caught, Sehun," the female drawls, her eyes dilated as she stares at him. Sehun's gaze follows her lips at every word. 

She is finally next to him, their arms brushing. "Turn around," she commands softly. Sehun is compelled to do so by the y lilt of her tongue. "Forget what you saw," she says softly, her lips by his ear.

Sehun swallows, her honey scent choking up his throat. "I..."

"Remember what I said," she smiles a naughty, mysterious smile he never thought a Good Girl would have been able to pull off.

"Which part?" Sehun's voice is soft and he finds that his mouth is dry.

She stares thoughtfully at Sehun, a smirk slowly creeping into her lips. She doesn't say anything as she walks away, her smirk telling him the answer.

"Everything," it seems to translate.