#016 - MOONLIGHT

The Heart Beats - TAEMIN/NAEUN ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION
Title: Moonlight
Author: girlnamediandra
Fandom: We Got Married
Characters: Lee Taemin, Son Naeun
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I do, they’ll be dating now and being the hottest idol couple EVER!
Summary: When they decide it's enough hiding...
 
 
 

“Taemin!” 

Jongin’s voice calling him made him almost tripped on a rock in front of him. He skilfully avoided it with his board, coming to stop in front of his best friend. “What?” He spat. 

Jongin rolled his eyes, familiar with Taemin’s antics all the time. He nodded to a black van parking near the skate park. It was midnight already, even though Han River was always filled with people, this side of area was pretty much deserted. That was why Taemin and his close friends always hung around in this place. Besides, the place gave them the privacy they needed. Their idol status prevented them to hang around in public places, therefore they could only meet during the nighttime where everyone went to bed. There was a few people who knew where exactly their spot was and one of them was Taemin’s girlfriend. 

Taemin unmounted his board and quickly jogged to the van. He recognized the van instantly, almost every week the van gave them the perfect disguise for their date. He smiled brightly as he saw a pair of tired eyes peeking through the opened windows. The door opened and he slid inside, almost knocking her over. She laughed as he leaned into her eagerly to kiss her. She put her hands onto his face to stop him from kissing her. 

“Hyun Soo Oppa…” She called to the driver seat. Her manager rolled his eyes through the rearview mirror and exited the van after yelling “5 minutes!” to them. 

As soon as her manager closed the door, Taemin captured her lips in a long and slow kiss. Naeun closed her eyes, putting her arms around him and pulled him closer. He slid his tongue against hers leisurely and he took his time savouring her taste. He missed her so much. She had been in Japan for a week, promoting Apink’s new Japanese album. He stayed in Korea to prepare materials for his next solo album. They talked everytime they had a chance, KaTalk everytime they had free time, but it was different from actually seeing each other. So, they cherished each time being given to them to be together. 

Naeun pulled away, keeping her fingers wrapped on his hair. She closed her eyes as she touched her forehead against his. “Hi…” She whispered against his lips. 

“Hi…” he breathed and wrapped his long arms around her body, pulling her even closer but it was hard because of their uncomfortable position right now. “When did you arrive?"

“Just now. I drove here straight from the airport…” Naeun moved the seat divider and sled closer to him. 

Taemin smiled teasingly. “Do you miss me?”

Naeun pursed her lips, even in darkness Taemin could tell she was shy right now and there was no way she was going to tell him the truth. But he loved her for that, for her shyness.

“Hmmm?” Taemin . He laughed when Naeun pinched his side because he knew she was annoyed. Even after they got together for years, Naeun still couldn’t overcome her shyness when it came to him. 

“I miss you…” She whispered as she stared right at him. She blushed but she kept her eyes fixed on him. He smiled brightly at Naeun’s confession. It was rare for her to express her feeling, so when he got her confessions, he felt like his heart was going to burst. It was fascinating even after years being together, he still felt like the first time he realized that he loved her. Everyday, he found a new thing that made him even more in love with her. They first met on drama set, playing siblings but nothing happened back then. It was because they were so young and all they could think of how to survive in the industry. And they met again in a fake marriage show as husband and wife. They told themselves to have fun during the filming. Somehow along the way, something happened. They got together years ago when they were filming fake marriage show together. They tried to make it work a year later but then broke up because they were too busy and had so little time to spend together. They were back together only months after they broke up. It appeared that they couldn’t live without each other, they were miserable without each other. So they were back together and vowed to make their relationship work even when lot of people were against them.

“You missed me?” Taemin pulled her onto his lap.

Naeun laughed as she climbed onto his lap and wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck. She pinched him again playfully.

“Ouch!” Taemin protested. 

“Of course, I miss you, silly!” 

Taemin smirked. He brought his fingers to . She boldly put his middle finger inside and on it. His eyes darkened at the sight of his finger inside her. He imagined a different part of his body met that lovely mouth of hers. God, he missed her. When was the last time they were together? Had it been days or weeks or even months?

“Naeun…” His voice strained. 

Naeun gasped softly and she opened her eyes to meet his. “Oh! Hello, Taemin oppa…” She moved her hips slightly against his lap. Taemin held her hips still and now it was Naeun’s turn to smirk. “Looks like someone’s missing me too…” 

Taemin chuckled. “Shut up and kiss me!”

Naeun’s smile never left her face when she leaned in, tugging his head up and kissing him again. Not a chaste, close-mouthed kiss she usually gave when she initiated a kiss, but fully. Her tongue slid along his lips and inside his mouth, exploring the depths of it, missing the taste of him. Taemin sighed and his hands had tightened on her waist. His head tilted, lips softened and soon he was starting to take control of the kisses. 

The loud tapping sound on the car window pulled them apart. Jongin and Yong Soo hyung glared at them through black-tinted glass. Taemin rolled his eyes, but he finally broke apart from Naeun. He took her hand and rubbed the silver bracelet she was always wearing, “are you going now?”

“I want to spend more time with you… Is it okay?” 

“Is it okay with you? I mean, I’m hanging out with the guys, out in the open. Are you sure?”

Naeun nodded and Taemin’s heart was beating so fast all of sudden. They’d talked about this. Taemin wanted their relationship to be public after 2 years being together, but Naeun was hesitating. Her reason was mainly because of him. He just started getting his name out there for being a solo artist, his career was on peak and she didn’t want to ruin it with dating scandal. After all, his fans didn’t support her in the fake marriage show they featured in. But right now, it seemed like a perfect time. His solo concert was coming up, and both of their companies vaguely gave them a green light. 

Taemin smiled brightly. “Okay, then.” He took her hand and opened the door. He and Naeun got out and went to Yong Soo. “Hyung, I’ll take Naeun home. She’s going to stay with me for awhile…”

Yong Soo looked at them funny, sighed and nodded. He rounded the car and climbed into driver’s seat. He turned to them and looked at Naeun. “Just be careful…”

Naeun smiled. “I will…”

Yong Soo sighed again. “I know you will, but why am I feeling like I’m gonna have the busiest morning tomorrow?” He the engine. “I’m going.”

They waited until the company’s van disappeared from their sight. Taemin reached for Naeun’s hand and intertwined their fingers. He glanced at her again, trying to assure her again. “Are you sure?”

Naeun nodded and leaned closer to him. Taemin smiled and brought her into his arms. He slung his arm around Naeun’s shoulder casually and kissed her forehead. He gazed at her lovingly, the moonlight created a halo effect around her head and she never looked so beautiful as she was right now.  

“Be ready, baby. Tomorrow is going to be hell…” He whispered. 

Naeun lifted her head and kissed Taemin’s cheek affectionately. “I’m ready. I’ve been ready from the first time…”

Taemin kissed her softly. “I love you…”

“Love you too…”

And with happy smile on their faces, they walked towards their friends in each other's arms. It was a beautiful sight to see, so as their pictures that were plastered on online sites a couple hours later with  headlines about their confirmed relationship. Their lives were about to change from now on, but then when they thought about it, it was so worth it. 

 
 
---------------------------------------
 
I'm taking any prompt request. Head back to Foreword to pick a prompt on the table. You can also throw in a couple of words to accompany the prompt word. Anything you like. Have a nice day, everyone!