#083 - RAIN

The Heart Beats - TAEMIN/NAEUN ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION
Title: Rain
Author: girlnamediandra
Fandom: We Got Married
Characters: Lee Taemin, Son Naeun
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I do, they’ll be dating now and being the hottest idol couple EVER!
 

The rain gently came down from the dark cloudy sky above while two lovers were seen enjoying their lazy Saturday afternoon indoors. The guy, dressed in a pair of gray pajama pants and a white long sleeve T shirt, was stretched out on the bed while reading a book. He was leaning against the head board with his long legs stretched out in front of him as his eyes traveled over the words. He soon began tired of reading and found his eyes start to flicker over to his girlfriend. She was lying on her stomach next to him, with her head at the foot of the bed and she propped herself on her elbows while she read the thick book in front of her.

She was wearing one of his shirts, which was a few sizes too big for her, although he didn't mind it much. Especially now, because his shirt was draping over her left shoulder, exposing her soft skin to him. He had this greatest urge to lean over and kiss the smooth skin on her shoulder he loved so much. He closed his book and kept it on his lap as he studied her....this wonderful woman who was brought into his life and capture his heart. He found himself in some kind of trance as he looked at her and took her in.... if he wanted he could have watched her all day. Why not? They had all day.

Do it like you’re playing an instrument
Make my heart dance
Sometimes soft, sometimes sticky
Mix in some feelings too

His hazel eyes traveled down her back and noticed his shirt she wore was bunched up a little and her shorts were riding dangerously low, causing a sliver of skin at the small of her back to be exposed. He slowly reached over and lazily traveled his finger tip across her soft skin. He felt her shiver at his touch and looked over to see that she was looking at him over her shoulder with a look of playfulness in her eyes. He grinned at her as he traveled his finger back the other way, this time his finger boldly slipped under the waistband of her shorts. But only for a moment...

Close your eyes (so you’re not shy)
Hold in your breath (quietly)
Hold my hands

He leaned forward, tossing his book aside, as he crawled towards her as she shifted to her side so he could loom over. His lips melded with hers and he playfully nipped at them with his teeth, before he finally slid his tongue into and it massaged softly against her own. They both moaned in satisfaction as the kiss grew more passionate, yet still the of their tongue was slow and lazy, matching the mood of the rain outside.

A lovely kiss that is only allowed for you
A deep kiss that makes your body float
A good kiss that lights me on fire
I want it endlessly

"Mmmm," she said when her boyfriend finally pulled away. "And what brought this on?"

"You of course," he whispered in her ear before he captured her ear with his mouth.

She shuddered. "Me? I do believe I was innocently reading my book, Taemin."

"That's what drives me crazy," he said looking into her eyes while his fingers toyed with a strand of her silky hair. "You can just lay there, reading a book and you still look beautiful." He then took her book and closed it, before tossing it on the floor.

"Taemin, I was reading that."

"Not anymore you're not," he said as he coaxed her with gentle kisses. "C'mere."

He scooted back up to the front of the bed and pulled down the comforter before crawling inside, beckoning for her to do the same. She smiled as she crawled over on her hands and knees to him kissing him on the lips as he let him pull the comforter out for her. She giggled happily when he rolled her over on her back, flinging the comforter over the both of them completely.

A kiss that makes me want to freeze time
A kiss that tastes like chocolate
A kiss that only you can give
I want it endlessly

"You're gorgeous," he said as he kissed her once before he gave short quick kisses down to her neck. His hands traveled over her shoulders down her arms, until she lifted them up so she could wrap herself around him. His fingers fiddled with the hem of her shirt and slipped under so his arm hand could caress her flat stomach, over her sides and hips, studying each curve and groove in her body, so he would know it by heart. His hands then traveled over her hips and down her legs and playfully squeezed her knee, causing her to yelp and giggle against his mouth while he smiled, but never stopped kissing her.

I can always check on your love with your lips
Even thinking of it is sweet, that look you give after the kiss

 "You know, you're a very big distraction," she told him with a slight smile.

He looked down at her with a teasing smile. "Am I?" he asked as he casually pushed back her hair that had fallen across her face. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It was," she admitted with a sigh. "If I fail my test tomorrow though, I'm going to curse you."

He tucked the strand behind her ear. "You? Fail at something? Ha...that's funny, Naeun."

 "Now you're just trying to butter me up," she said as her fingers began to fiddle with the his hair on the nape of his neck.

"Whatever it takes," he said as his hands slid behind her neck as he leaned down and kissed his favorite smooth skin again. "I'd do anything for you, you know." He kissed the tip of her shoulder. "All you'd have to do is tell me what you wanted....you'd have it in a heartbeat."

She sighed wistfully. "I know, Taemin....I know."

Baby I do it like this do it like that
This is how I make you feel good this is all the way

He fell to the side next to her propping himself on his elbow as he pulled the blankets off over their heads. The rain still tapped on the window from outside and thunder echoed off in the distance. "I could get use to days like these."

She smiled brightly at him. "I could, too. Nothing like lazy afternoons, listening to the rain, and snuggling up with your boyfriend."

"Well said." He cupped the side of her face, sweeping his thumb across her cheek as he gazed into her eyes. "I love you."

She took in a sharp breath. Even after he said it months ago, she still felt the effects of his words. The way he looked at her with a hint of desperation in his eyes, made her whole body practically melt. "Taemin....I love you, too."

His heart twisted...almost in pain, at the sight of her. She was so beautiful, so perfect.

And she's all mine...

A lovely kiss that is only allowed for you
A deep kiss that makes your body float
A good kiss that lights me on fire
I want it endlessly