Chapter 1

Little Joongies?

“Joongie! I have many Joongies at home! Someone gave them to appa yesterday! Come to my house and see my Joongies~ Let’s go!” Little Yunho shouted excitedly at little Jaejoong that is playing in front of his house. Yunho’s little hands immediately pulls Jaejoong’s and drag him to his house. Not even waiting for his agreement.

“Huh? How can there be little Joongies at Yunnie’s house? There is only one Joongie, Yunnie.” Jaejoong pouts. Thinking that Yunnie found another boy that he likes. “Yunnie doesn’t like Joongie anymore?” Tears immediately come to those adorable doe eyes.

Yunho’s little legs immediately come to a halt as soon as he saw the tears on Joongie’s eyes.

“Of course not! Yunnie likes Joongie forever. Don’t cry Joongie~ Yunnie likes Joongie so much, that’s why Yunnie is so happy to have little Joongies at home. They really looks like Joongie, so when Yunnie miss Joongie, Yunnie can just look at them.”

“R-Really?” Jaejoong sobs.

“Really. Now come. Yunnie will show them to you.”

Yunho takes Jaejoong’s hands in his. They sway their interlocked hands back and forth as they make their way to Yunho house, which is only a few houses away from Jaejoong’s house. They have only take a few steps when they hear it. The scary bark of a dog.

Jaejoong’s eyes get teary again. He is really afraid of that scary dog. It is the only thing preventing him from going to Yunnie’s house without anyone accompanying him.

“Y-Yunnie~ Joongie’s scared.” He sobs, his free hand immediately grab onto Yunho’s shirt as he inch closer to Yunho.

“Don’t be scared, Joongie. Yunnie is here. Yunnie will protect you. Now, hide behind Yunnie.” Yunho pull Jaejoong’s body behind him and hold him there. His hands form a band together and hold Jaejoong’s body close to him. Then he begin walking again while eyeing the house where they heard the bark from. His hands never once loosen from Jaejoong’s body.

Fortunately, the gate of the house is closed, so there’s no chance of them being chased by the dog. After they are far enough, Yunho pulls Jaejoong’s body from behind him.

“Gwencahana?”

“Ne Yunnie~ Yunnie is so strong~” Jaejoong said shyly, looking at Yunho through his eyelashes. His cheeks tinted pink, his hands linked at his back, with legs making circles on the ground. “Thank you for protecting Joongie, Yunnie.” He stands on his tippy toes and give Yunho a peck on the cheeks. His own cheeks turn redder by the second.

Yunho just stood there, dazed. Slowly, he raises his hands and touch his cheek. The one that has just been kissed by his beloved Joongie. He turns to look at Jaejoong and found him looking at him as well. Shy at being caught, Jaejoong turns his head away. But still, Yunho can see his pinkish-red cheeks and feel his own cheeks growing hot.

“Yunnie, aren’t you going to show Joongie your little Joongies?”

Jaejoong’s question wakes him from his dazed state and he walks towards Jaejoong to hold his hand and begin walking again. Slowly his time.

Soon, they reach Yunho house. Yunho, feeling excited again, begin dragging Jaejoong again towards the kitchen.

“Umma! Where are Joongies? Yunnie wanna show them to Joongie!”

“They are not Joongies, Yunnie.”

“No! They are Joongies. They look so alike. How can they be different? Come Joongie! Look!” Yunho pulls out a chair and climb on it, he helps Jaejoong climbing on it too before excitedly pointed to a box of peaches. “They look like you, right? Especially when you are blushing. Like after you kiss me just now.”

Jaejoong only blushed again remembering their kiss from earlier. Looking down on the peaches to avoid Yunho’s gaze.

“See!” Yunho exclaims loudly, finding that Jaejoong is blushing. He quickly grab two peaches and put them beside Jaejoong’s cheeks. “Umma, look! They look alike, right?”