Only For Me

| Valentine's Day Special ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ |

 

 

A Road To Nowhere

Pairs: Park So Hyeon & Kai & Baekhyun

So Hyeon

Kai

 Baekhyun

This is dedicated to: Stefanie40


 

You need to choose between both men

They might be a huge impact to your life

And you know you're going to hurt someone,

But you still have to choose

between both men


 

"So Hyeon, will you be my Valentine?" Kai asked.

He held a rose and knelt down in front of me. Many were staring and girls were filled with jealously as they couldn't watch anymore. I froze in place when I heard those words that I desired to hear all along, but I really thought I was going to be a miserable, single girl just desperately waiting and waiting for someone who will ask me to be theirs. But I never knew Kai, the well known kid in school, would be asking me to be his Valentine!? Even though I dreamed of this coming, it was still unbelievable! 

"Why of all people, why did you choose me?" I asked.

Kai smiles attractively and laid his eyes onto the ground with his cheeks flushed red.

"I-I have been watching you over these years. I was too nervous and concerned you wouldn't have a crush on a guy like me." Kai pouted. "But now that my friends helped me to gain my confidence, I am now standing in front of a beautiful girl that I had a crush on ever since grade school." Kai added.

When Kai says he had a crush on me ever since we were little kids, I was contented with joy. All these long years, he unexpectedly came up to me with such courage, I feel flattered, but my heart was already with Baekhyun. My heart shattered into pieces when I knew Kai was going to be depressed. Baekhyun and Kai had asked me to be their Valentine's today and I never thought anyone would prefer a silly girl who has a weird personailty to be their Valentine. They call me attractive? No, I disagree. But I already accepted to be with Baekhyun, yet I never knew another person like Kai would want me as well. I wanted to dig myself a hole and never come out of it. Kai was so innocent and considerate. Did I forget to say y? Because he sure is. On the other hand, Baekhyun and I have been friends ever since I was in 3rd grade. He was always there to lend an ear. I just love how whenever I needed to express myself towards someone, he'd be that person whom never judged me for what I did or say to him. Baekhyun was always so trustworthy and understanding to a girl like me, but I am someone who doesn't deserve to have him in my miserable life. But since I quite had a self agruement between choosing Baekhyun or Kai, I chose Baekhyun because...

1.)  Kai was just my imagination and I thought that we would never be together, like ever!

2.) Baekhyun is someone who I know and feel comfortable to be with and he knows my existence.

3.) My first impression on Kai was a 'player' so I felt uneasy about liking him and I still do.

But they were a few times I would have thought Kai would be innocent and adorable. When he lend me an umbrella because I didn't have mine, so he walked without one, even though I insisted we should have shared or at least make an excuse about my parents will be here sooner or...later. But Kai still offered me the umbrella anyways. That was when my love for him grew, yet my heart suddenly went back to Baekhyun because of his compassionate personailty that made me attracted to him. I got confused and fought to see whom was better to be with than the other. But I was going to a road to nowhere. 

I snapped back to reality when Baekhyun called my name from behind. I turned around and placed a smile on my face, Baekhyun looked so cherrful ever since I told him I'd be his Valentine, but when Baekhyun and Kai made eye contact he frowned and they both gave each other weird glances, just then Baekhyun turned his attention back to me. 

"What is he doing here?" Baekhyun grumbled.

"I'm asking So Hyeon to be my Valentine. Now may you excuse us, she didn't say her answer yet." Kai smirked.

It sended me the chills all over my body when I saw him transforming into someone whose arousing with such iness so suddenly. My heart melted when I saw him smiling once again, that innocence I saw, but behind his smile was sadness written all over it. I took a glimpse of Kai then back at Baekhyun before running away to hide myself and clear my mind.

Two men fighting for one girl who never wanted to disheartened anyone at all whatsoever. Why do I have to be in the middle of this fight? 

I'm scared of making the wrong decision! What should I do?

-

"Don't hurt my beloved angel. She's doesn't have time to be toyed around by a jerk like you." Baekhyun says, holding onto Kai's collar.

"I'm not the 'kai' you think I am. I really want to be with So Hyeon, I loved her ever since we were both young. And I still do now." Kai managed to say, while Baekhyun tightened his grip upon his collar, which choked him.

"She's mine. You can't take her away from me." Baekhyun whispers feircely. He freed Kai from his sealed restraint and Kai breathed in the air that he missed. "Look at you. You're such a punk. I thought you'd be better than this." 

"Well it's better than being a fake." Kai smirked. "You're acting so innocent towards So Hyeon, but to others you're a torment to us all, Byun Baekhyun. I suppose you still remember that time you took her away from me and how you spreaded such horrible rumors about me sleeping with other woman." Kai laughed. "Because of that, we slowly departed." 

Kai's hands clenched into a fist and had this urge to punch Baekhyun but since he didn't want to be the 'bad guy' he chose to hold it in. Which was a good idea, because when So Hyeon was strolling quietly through the hallways, she hid behind the corner when she heard Baekhyun's and Kai's husky voices and peered out the wall as she was filled with curiousity.  

"Oh, so it's my fault you guys departed?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Let's see if you can get her back. Now that is just something isn't it?" 

Kai pounce on top of Baekhyun and started to punch him. "You knew I loved So Hyeon, but you had to get her away from me? Wae? What did I do-"

Baekhyun kicked Kai away from his body and brush his hands against the wounds on his face.

"When she told me who she liked. Do you know who it was?" Baekhyun spat out blood onto the ground. "It was you."

"So, all this time, she liked me too?" Kai smiled.

I took a few steps out of the corner."Y-yeah, I did. But I'm with Baekhyun now. I'm sorry Kai." I stuttered. 

Kai turned around and faced me with a sad frown."You don't know about Baekhyun do you?" Kai says while fixing his jaw. "I quit. You have just lost your chance So Hyeon. This was just a waste of my time." He added before walking away. I ran up to Kai and snatched his arm, but he tugged his arm away from my hold and scoffed. "So now you want me after I am going to give up on you?" Kai scoffed. 

"No, it's not that. I just thought you wouldn't ask me to be your Valentine. So I-"

His lips crashed onto mine, despite Baekhyun seeing it in front of him. He didn't move an inch and just stood there silently. 

"I'm not going to share you with anyone else because you're only for me." Kai whispered. 

"W-what just happen?" I asked. I touched my moist lips and I could feel myself heating up. I looked up and saw Kai's soft smile and his tears began to form. 

"I love you So Hyeon." Kai began, "And those rumors weren't real. Baekhyun made it up because he was jealous..." 

I looked at Baekhyun and he just froze in place. With a sigh, Baekhyun admitted he was quite jealous and revealed about what happen. Baekhyun knew I would be disapointed so he left without saying another word.

"So now that you know the truth, would you like to start all over?" Kai asked. 

I nodded eagerly and smiled with contentment. I took my hand out and greeted myself with a polite smile and when he took my hand and shook it he said "I know it's aready too soon, but I just can't help it." Kai says while kneeling down in front of me. "So Hyeon, will you be my Valentine? 

"Of course, who doesn't?" I answered. I grabbed the flowers from his hands and breathe in the wonderful scent of it. "Thank you so much for everything." I added.

Kai  my cheeks before stealing a kiss from me. I playfully hit his chest and pouted.

"So, how do you want to spend our date? How about we go to my home? No one's there." I said tugging onto his tie.

"That's how you want to start?" Kai laughed. "Okay then, I'll just make sure you'll feel good tonight."   


Author's Note: Did you guys like the ending? Hehe. Sorry. You can imagine the rest though. I hope you liked it Stefanie40