Unexpected Love

| Valentine's Day Special ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ |

 

 

Unexpected Love

Pairs: Park Hwan Gyeong & Kim Moon Chul 

This is Kim Moon Chul

This is Park Hwan Gyeong 

 

This is dedicated to: Bambamstar


 

Every second, every minute, and every hour, he'd always thought about Hwan Gyeong. His managers would notice that Moon Chul was always distracted and so they made an agreement to give him a day off. While Moon Chul was heading home, he spotted some things that reminded him of Hwan Gyeong. Moon Chul and his boyfriend, Hwan Gyeong, was dating one another secretly. It's been quite awhile since they last met, but he cherished every last moment that they spent together. Moon Chul finally reached his destination, he thanked the taxi driver and handed him some money before he left.

"Hwan Gyeong, do you want to meet up today?" He text while walking towards his front door.

Moon Chul faced the door and opened it before feeling the warm gust of wind inviting him. With a sigh of relief, he sat down on one of the couches and cleared his mind before falling asleep.

- 20 Minutes Later - 

Moon Chul woke up from his beauty sleep after hearing his beloved boyfriend's voice on his phone. Moon Chul's eyes widen and he quickly picked up the phone that was in front of him, pressed the correct numbers and got to the home screen. He then saw the message from Hwan Gyeong and immediately grinned.

"Of course we should meet up! Where do you want me to wait for you? And what time should I go?" 

Moon Chul's hands swiftly pressed the letters and says "Come at 10:00 am! I'll be waiting you at the cafe across my house."

Moon Chul walked over to the window and it reflected on his beautiful surroundings. He had always loved South Korea, from their considerate people, to their excellent events they had. On March 14 is his favorite days Korean people celebrated, it was named White Day because that was a day where Moon Chul would buy expensive gifts for his dearest boyfriend. After coming back to reality, he saw someone in the distance, or rather someone. It was a beautiful figure of Hwan Gyeong walking inside the cafe that he said to meet him. Moon Chul rushed himself to get prepared and brought his wallet with him before locking the door. He stride out of his home and onto the streets that took him to the cafe. Once he reached inside, he saw Hwan Gyeong staring intently at his phone, probably waiting for Moon Chul to answer back. Moon Chul's lips smiled so widely, that it reached from the both of his ears. 

"My Hwan Gyeong is so cute." Moon Chul whispered. 

He crept up slowly before jumping up and scaring Hwan Gyeong from behind. 

"Yah! Do you want to die!" Hwan Gyeong shouted.

He playfully hit him on the arm when he was about to sit down across from him. "You should have seen your reaction." Moon Chul began to laugh so hard, his face became red. When he finally calmed down because others gave him a puzzled look, he looked at Hwang Gyeong lovingly into his eyes.

"So, how have you been my Hwannie." Moon Chul cooed. 

"Don't call me that in plubic!" Hwan Gyeong says with a sharp tone.

"What's wrong with calling my partner nicknames in plubic?" Moon Chul grumbled. "You're my lover, I can do whatever I want. Like if I gave you a kiss right now, no one won't mind."

A bell rung from the door, saying that they're was a costumer coming in. Moon Chul's mouth hung open when he saw his friends, Vixx, finding a table for themselves. When they rested themselves and ordered there deserts, N and Moon Chul made eye contact, Moon Chul quickly buried himself in his own hands. 

"Oh no! They're here Hwan Gyeong!" Moon Chul whispered.

Moon Chul looked away from Hwan Gyeong and his face flushed deep red in embarrassment. With a puzzled look on his face, Hwan Gyeong turned around and saw Vixx sitting there with a shocked expression when they realized they noticed him. Hwan Gyong's eyes doubled the size and turned to face Moon Chul. When they were busy whispering to each other about their plan to get out of the cafe, because Vixx were sitting near the entrance, and that was the only way out. They were now doomed. N slowly approached towards their table and once he got closer and closer, things got more intense. N could have thought Moon Chul looked so familar and when he saw a little bit of his features, he instantly knew it was him.

"H-hyung! I never knew you were dating someone!" N shouted with enthusiam. 

All of N's friends crowded near their table and asked a lot of questions. Moon Chul couldn't keep up with their pace and he unexpectedly bursted out. 

"You're ruining our date. Please, just speak one at a time. You're making us uncomfortable." Moon Chul managed to say through the loud voices. 

They were all so loud, expect Leo, he was the only quiet, reserved one. Vixx was very close to Moon Chul and they would have never hid any secrets from one another. But now, when they overheard they're conversation they were so suprised to hear his unrevealed secret. Moon Chul and Hwan Gyeong looked at each other in annoyance. 

"Hyung, we promise you that we will not tell anyone!" Ken shouted.

Moon Chul rubbed his temple and a sigh escaped his mouth. Leo noticed that what they did was wrong and so he scolded everyone from Vixx with a smack on the back of their heads. But Instead of feeling concerned, Moon Chul actually felt satisfied for once. They all groan in pain from Leo's painful punishment and pouted.

"I apologize for their silliness. They have been so crazy and annoying today, I finally have a reason to hit them." Leo grinned.

Everyone from Vixx looked astounded as they heard him saying that statement. Leo just shrugged it off and had a calm image. Hwan Gyeong gave an uneasy impression when they were talking about his exes from the past.

"Look, I know I had been in a lot of relationships before I met Hwan Gyeong, but this time I'm going to stick with him. I feel the happiest when I'm with him, rather than those other people I have been with, they neve make me so contented before. My lovely Hwan Gyeong is so perfect not even words can describe him." Moon Chul grinned.

"T-that's so sweet!" Hongbin says.

"Now, let's go! We're destroying their date." N winked at Hwan Gyeong.

"BUAH! Did you just wink at my Hwan Gyeong? I'm going to get you back!" Moon Chul shouted with anger.

N and the rest of his friends rushed out the door as soon as they heard Moon Chul shouting with displeasure. Moon Chul snickered when he felt Hwan Gyeong's eyes laying on him. 

"Why did you do that for?" Hwan Gyeong asked with his mouth hung open.

"It was just a joke my Hwannie." Moon Chul says and gave him a piece of his food to calm him down.

"W-what if they tell every-"

Before Hwan Gyeong could have finish his sentence, he was interrupted with food shoved into his mouth again.

"You idiot, they're my friends. Nothing will happen." Moon Chul assured. 

Even though Moon Chul told his partner that nothing will happen, his mind was filled with negative thoughts.

If they tell anyone, I'm going to kill them!


Author's Note: I tried my best to make this chapter good for you readers. But was this a satisfying chapter? I feel like it's not. ಥ_ಥ Sorry Bambamstar, I tried.