Chapter 2

Blood Drip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to sunlight filtering through the blinds hitting my face, turning the insides of my eyelids red. I was thinking that all that had happened last night was a dream, when I noticed that I was in a completely different bedroom. I tried to lift myself up with my hands finding that I couldn't move them since they were tied to the headboard of the bed that I was lying on. I twisted over onto my back, causing a shooting pain to go down my lower back. I  gasped at the sharp pain and groaned when I noticed the markings on my wrists.

I turned back over onto my side because it seems like it was the most comfortable and painless position that I could be in. I breathed through my mouth wondering how I could get rid of the pain, when I heard footsteps approaching. My eyes flicked over to the door when I heard the click of a lock and the squeak of unused hinges. An unknown person walks in and I felt a strange fluttering sensation stir inside of my stomach. My eyes followed his movements across the room to the window in front of me. He moved the curtains, covering the window and sunlight, and turned towards me.

"The young master would like to know how you are doing. He also wants to know if you are hungry or in the least thirsty."

I figured that this guy was a servant of the person who had brought me to this place last night, or for however long that I had been here. I shook my head because nothing seemed to appeal to me in the least right now. I watched him leave the room and I returned to the position that I was previously in. I lay there for quite some time before I felt a sharp pain go through my abdomen.

I curled up into a ball on my side to wait for the pain to subside. It never did. It only dwindled a little bit. By the time that I could stand it, I had almost passed out. I let my head rest against my arms and stretched my legs out from their cramped position. I was panting, trying to regain my breathing, when my eyes closed from exhaustian and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what had been a few hours, I had woken up to some rustling around the room. I opened my eyes to find someone different than the person who had showed up earlier. My eyes followed them around my room gathereing things together that looked to be personal. I tried to stay acting like I was still asleep when the onslaught of pain from my abdomen came again, causing me to cry out in pain.

I say him whip around towards me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter