Chapter 1

Blood Drip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung was locking up the small cafe that he worked at for the day. He was always the last person to leave, so he was left with a key to it. He jimmied the handle of the knob to make sure it was locked. He hitched his bag higher up on his shoulder and turned around. He started back walking back to the apartment that he shared with his younger brother, BamBam.

When he turned the corner and saw his apartment up ahead he saw a shadowy figure on the corner. He couldn't make out who it was, but they were looking directly towards him. He stopped in his tracks and was about to call out to the person, when they suddenly disappeared. He thought nothing of it and continued walking on towards his apartment. He arrived at the doorway and inserted his key into the lock. The tumblers clicked open and I took out my key and walked inside.

"Hyung! Welcome home!" exclaimed my brother as soon as I walked into the living room.

"Hey. Don't be so loud this late at night. We have neighbors you know."

"Sorry. I don't know why I keep on forgetting this late at night."

I walked up to him and ruffled his hair with an affectionate smile on my face. He grumbled about me messing up his perfectlly styled hair. It was only tousled just a bit to look like he had just gotten out of bed. I walked on to my room to get ready for bed when I heard some shuffling outside my door. I had a strange feeling resting in the pit of my stomach and I knew that something wasn't right. I stood up straight when I felt a pair of hands pull me against their chest. One of them was cupping my mouth so that I couldn't speak.

"If you even think of yelling for help. You might as well say goodbye to your younger brother," a voice said into my ear.

I didn't know what to do since I didn't want my brother to get hurt, yet I also didn't want to get taken away from him. We are the only ones left out of our family after our parents had died in a car accident five years.

Five years ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter