Part three

I don't think so

 


Cameras flashing, the lights were so many but it was all focused on us as if we were the spotlight. But who are we fooling? I've probably spent the years of my life being under it. Too long to wonder if this was still the thing I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I've continued on this path, endured every hardship I've experienced, because I know she will be there to hug me and wipe my tears away to tell me it's gonna be alright. I stayed because of her... And now that she's gone, do I have any reason?

 

"Thank you for coming today despite on the short notice, you guys still came." Our leader said. "Today, will be another mark on our lives. For this day, we have officially decided to not extend anymore our contract with the company and thus, announcing that our group- will disband today." Then, as we expected, gasps and murmurs were heard and more cameras flashing, "We came here to meet with you today, not to entertain the questions you've come up with your mind. But we came here for you to listen and maybe through our statements, your questions will be answered."


"Time flies fast..." Another danshin said. "If I didn't stopped for a while, I never would've realized that we were already 7 years in this industry. That all those hardships and downfall that we experienced, we are still here." She smiled. "And in that moment where I just sat down at the crack of dawn just to think about my life right now, I've come to realize again, that we already got what we wanted. We achieved what seemed to be a dream for us if we go back 7 years ago. It felt great inside believe me, to know that my efforts didn't go to waste..." She breathed. "But inside- it felt empty as well. I came to a point where I asked myself- 'where do I go from here?' 'After this fame, where will I pick myself?' 'What now?' Stuffs like that."


"She came inside to the practice room and invited us for dinner and then asked this question. Suprisingly, no one was able to answer the question. And then, we discussed and shared some of our other dreams. You know what we could be doing if we were normal people. The other dreams we had in ourselves..." The person beside me answered.


"I actually wanted to go to college and graduate."


"I want to live in States and put up my own dancing school."


"I want to own a restaurant and manage it well."


"I want to open a coffee shop and live somewhere where people wouldn't know me."


"I want to be away from the spotlight, and just enjoy painting and life..."


"I want to do more acting... But not to be acknowledged as a singer, but as an actress."


"I want to go to a fashion school and be an artist."


"And even if I did well on balancing my studies and my work, I actually wanted to go to law school."


"We would share a laugh from here and there, when we heard the other members' dream. We even visualized what would happen if it were to come true."


"And then, we thought about it for a moment... Back in the day, in order to get here, we had to sacrifice many things.."


"Youth."


"Social life."


"The chance on living a normal life."


"But it was okay- because we wanted this more than anything else... And we didn't regretted any of it. Because it made us who we are today... But now, all of us had to give this up, in order for us to do the things we wanted. Even if it meant doing it individually and separately."


"I know that some of you can't understand at this moment. And that all of this happened too sudden, some of you may be mad at us, may be disappointed at us, and we are deeply sorry for that. But if you cannot understand- I hope that you will respect our decision."


"We are thankful for the company who brought us here, who taught us so many things. And we will bring this along with us as we embark on a new journey of our lives... Thank you to all the managers, the stylists, the vocal teachers, the choreographers who taught us too... Thank you for molding us and making us on what we are today in the eyes of the public. And for our fans... Thank you for the amazing 7-year rollercoaster ride with us... We will forever be grateful. Please know that you will always be in our hearts."


We all stood up. "Thank you SONES!" And bowed down.


_________________

 

"Hey Yul! Ppalli! Are you done packing?"


"Yeah! Almost done Hyo! I'm just checking if I left something behind."


"Cool, we'll wait for you outside."

 

Now we were back at our dorm, picking up all the clothes that were left there. I finished checking the other cabinets and when I opened the last one, I noticed that there were a pile of clothes that were left. But these weren't mine... These were hers...

 

"Aish seobang! You must share with me!"


"Wae? You share with Hyo! You have a huge closet there."


"But the husband and the wife must always share closets pabo!"


"Aish but Sica!!"


"Am I not your wifeu anymore?!"


"You are!"


"Then share! THAT'S FINAL!"

 


I smiled and traced the style of the shirt. "You always win our arguments..."


"Appa ppalli... The fans may be here any moments now!"

 

I wiped my tears. "I'll be right out!" I said and texted someone. I looked back one last time and sighed before closing the door. When I came out, I saw the girls standing, and same as me- they were staring all around the dorm. I coughed and they noticed me. I smiled at them and slowly we made our way to the main door. All of us looked back, this was the place where we were a step closer to our dreams of being singers. And now, this will be the first place we have to leave in order for us to chase another dream. And so one by one, we left the dorm and Taeyeon was the one who turned off the lights and closed the door.


We met our managers at the basement and some of the stylists that were really there from the beginning and the ones who were close to our hearts and of course, the choreographers.

 

"Seems to me like there no more use of stopping you." Our manager oppa said.


"Aish! Look at you!" Stylist unnie said. "You used to be all so small and shy. Now you are so confident and have grown up so well!"


"Don't worry unnie." Hyo tugged Taeyeon and Sunny beside her. "We never grew up." And all of us laughed.


"Aish Hyo! We will miss your chodingness!!!" She said. "Don't go out and try to be a fashion terrorist huh!"

 

And it was only then we realized that the laughs slowly died down and the staffs cried. We hated to see them that way, but we promised never to cry more on this day. That we will show that this is what we wanted- that we are strong enough... In the end we all just group hugged and some of my members hugged the people who were close to them...

 

"Girls, some of the fans are actually here. What do you want to do?"


"We want you to distract them oppa." Seohyun said. "Bring them to farther places, and then text us when they actually follwed you. That's when we will exit the 

building."


"Alright. You girls take care okay? Oppa and the others will always be here. Continue on chasing your dreams, we will be here silently supporting you."


"Arrasso! Gomawo oppa!"


"Hwaiting!"


"Hwaiting!!" Then they left.


"Alright, while waiting- who's with who?" Sunny said. "I'll be with Tae-"


"Yah! I'm suppose to be with her! I'm the girlfriend remember!"


"Alright pink freak, you know I was only teasing eesh."


"Hyo with Yul, maknae with Yoong, Sunny with me and Tiff with Tae."


"Tippani will stay with me for a while until the news chill, and we'll figure it out from there."


"Youngie... Let me stay at your house."


"Arra, arra. Stop with the aegyo! You know how much my mom and my sister loves you."


"And you guys?"


"I will fly to States tonight. I'll meet Nicole from there."


"I will meet with someone, and then I'll figure something out."


"Me, I will stay at Seo's house for 2 days and then I'll fly to China with my appa and continue my drama there."


"Okay, like we promised- continue to update each other alright?"


"Okay!"


Taeyeon breathed. "As promise, we didn't shed a tear in public nor in front of the staff. And I will commend you guys for being strong. Indeed we have grown so much and although those they took 7 years away from us, those 7 years will always be the most memorable for me. For I have gained sisters during those years... And you will continue to be my sisters, and will always be in my heart. Girls' Generation or not." She smiled. "Thank you girls!" She formally bowed down.


"YOU PABO TAEYEON! You said no more tears!!! Now you're making us to that!" Sooyoung said.


"Ah, ah.. Mianhe Shikshin." We all laughed.


"Girls?" Hyo asked. "Thank you."

 

We all look at each other and started crying... The tears we held back a while ago, just flowed freely from our faces and we group hugged. Like the one we did on Tokyo Dome. Taeyeon was right, GG or not- I will always bring our memories with me...

 

"Alright hands in.." Taeyeon said. "To new dreams."


"To new dreams." We all smiled.


"Jigumeun-"


"So Nyu Shi Dae!!!!!"

 

_________________

 

"Hey Yul, thanks for the lift."


"No worries, thanks Hyo and take care there arrasso!? Message us when you get there."


"Of course! This choding will never forget the promise!" She smiled. "Yul?"


"Hmmm?"


"I hope you find your happiness."


I smiled. "Thanks... You too."

 

Hyo hugged me one last time before leaving and walking towards the airport. She looked and waved at me one last time before going inside the gate. I sighed, and looked 

at my phone. Omo! I totally forgot!

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 


"Yuri unnie! You're here."


"Ah dae... Is  Krystal still awake?"


"Oh."


"Can I come inside?"


"Oh! Sure, sorry for my manners." 

 

I went inside and Amber told me that she'll just call Krystal. She even offered me drinks and ramen. What a good kid, I am happy that Krystal has someone like her to 

rely on. She went inside her room and minutes later, Krystal appeared and sat beside me.

 

"Where's Amber?"


"She said that she doesn't want to be here. Because you called to meet me... Not me and her."


"Ahhh.." I nodded my head. "Nice kid, is she making you happy?"


"Of course." She smiled. "She knows the little things that make me smile."


"Good... Still together?"


She nodded. "Unnie... I believe that you didn't came here to talk about my relationship with Amber right?"


"Ah, yeah. Well... You might have heard the news already right?"


"Yes unnie. It was all sudden, wae?"


"We're tired of this lifestyle Soojung... And like we said- we need to give up in order to chase new dreams..." I smiled. "And besides, F(x) will be there to save the 

Sones right?"


"Aigoo, you're talking nonsense unnie... Of course we will never replace you in their hearts... SONES will be SONES. Whether you guys are performing in your 50's or you guys are doing personal activities, I bet they will continue to support you in their own way. Of course they are hurt right now, but they are your fans... Your dreams will be their dreams as well... Someday, they will understand why they had to go through this pain." She said.


"I bet the news is half way across the globe right now."


"Probably- every news, your group is the headline..." She said. "Where are the others?"


"Well Tiff went back to Jeonju with Taeyeon, Sunny decided to stay with Sooyoung, Yoona stayed with Seohyun while waiting for her flight back to China... And Hyo, she left for States a while ago."


"I know, Amber let me read the message. She was really sad because Hyo and her were really close buddies. But I told her, she had to let Hyo unnie to her thing, because this is what making her happy."


"Yeah... Things will be hard for us too. But of course, at the beginning it will be really hard. Life goes on, and sooner, we will get used to it, the fans will get used to it, the industry will get used to it too." I said. "The reason why I am here it's because of these..." I gave her a pile of clothing. "These were hers, the ones that she left at the dorm. I just thought that it would be better to return them back."


"Unnie... My sister told me, what happened to you guys.."


I sighed. "And do you think Yuri unnie is a bad person?"


"Anni... You did what you had to do... You had to end it because things were not the same anymore. It was really simple as that. And it was better for you to pull the trigger, rather than hearing it from the one you only loved throughout your life... You couldn't bear that... Could you unnie?"


"....."


"I respect your decision unnie, that's not my life to interfere. And I will never choose one's side because both of you are important to me... And I will keep my promise to you that I will always be at my sister's side no matter what happens. But unnie, I hope you will remember what I said to you. That I'll never acknowledge any Kwon in my sister's life... Except you."


I smiled. "Thanks Soojungie... You've grown so much huh."


She hugged me. "Update me whenever you can unnie, or give Amber a heads-up as to what you are up to... I know it may be impossible, but I am hoping that you would update me once in a while... Unnie, wherever may the fate lead you, whether you decide to stay here or to move out because this is not the place for you, I hope you find contentment and happiness. And may you achieve this new dreams of yours..."


I shed a tear or two because of this girl's sweetness. "I will Krystal... I promise you."

 

___________________

 


"Another mocha frappe on table #4."


"Hot chco Grande on the go!"


"While chocolate bliss on table #6!"


"Hey take these on fax office Robert!"


"Alright boss."


"Merci!"


"I'll be on my office, call me when there's too much customers."


"Understood boss Yul."

 


I slumped down on my chair and sighed. Mondays are always the busiest day of the week. But it was alright, afterall, I've been doing this for 2 years now. 

 

Yeah, 2 years. 2 years after my talk with Krystal. 2 years after I send Hyoyeon off to the airport. 2 years after I said good by to my managers and stylists. 2 years after we hugged one another and said good bye. 2 years after and we are still in contact with each other. As if nothing changed. 2 years of my stay here in France.


Yes, I have decided to leave Korea after having the approval of my parents and my brother. I just couldn't take it especially when 4 months after the disbandment of 

the group, Hani, my one and only dog- died. I was really hurt at that time, but I didn't knew Hani was pregnant, but that's why she died giving birth to her new born baby. So in return I still named the dog Hani and is upstairs, probably sleeping right now. My office wasn't that big since I only need a small space for me to manage stuffs.


 

And with the little savings I had from the singing I made, I was able to buy a 4 story building. And from it- I decided to put up small businesses within the building. The ground floor, is my coffeeshop, which I called the snapshot. The second floor, is my photo studio, the K Studio. And the third floor, which I teach dance and guitar alternatively to children. And of course, the last floor, is my studio unit. And of course, I bought my own car.


 

Funny how all my life before was on different places, on different countries, different stages, different crowds and different language that I had to learn in order for them to understand me. And now, all of my life is sandwiched within these 4 floors. Then all of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door.

 


"Come in."


"Hey, there you are."


"Ah Chae Yool. So nice for you to be here." I smiled.


She bowed down. "Unnie, the kids are already upstairs. They are so excited to learn the new dance steps." She smiled at me.


"Ah, alright. Thanks for telling me that."

 

_________

 

"Merci de nous enseigner enseignant aujourd'hui!" (Thank you for teaching us today teacher!)


"Ce était amusant de vous enseigner petits danseurs ainsi!" (It was fun teaching you little dancers as well!) "Maintenant vous partez en bas et vos mères êtes excité d'entendre parler de votre journée!" (Now off you go downstairs and your mothers are excited to hear about your day!) "Et ne oubliez pas..." (And remember...)


"Toujours prendre une étape à la fois dans la vie!" (Always take one step at a time in life!)


"Au Revoir!" They waved at me and went down the stairs.


"Unnie..."


"Oh, Chae Yool. You're still here?" I looked at the time. It was 5pm. "No more classes?"


She shook her head. "Can I help you? Classes were suspended due to Board Meeting."


"Hmm... Well, you can help me clean my cameras. I have a photo shoot tomorrow."


"Jinjja?! I will!"


I smiled. "Alright, let's go!"

 

Chae Yool was another kid I met while I was starting in this business.  She's just 10 years old, and I first met her in my coffeeshop. I treated her a drink because she was all grumpy and didn't liked the smell of coffee. And every since then, we became friends. From school, she would always drop by here, and would always try to help me in her little ways. Like right now, which I appreciate the most.

 

"Your mom is not looking for you?"


"Nope, she's out in the market."


"Does she know that you are here?"


She nodded her head. "Unnie, where did you learn how to take beautiful pictures?"


"I went to school in New York for a year."


"And then? Did you stopped school then?"


"Nope, It was a year program and I am almost done with my business school as well." I smiled at her.


"And you still manage to find time to manage business?"


"Of course. After all, this is the reason why I am studying right?"


"Oh.." She shrugged. "Summer is coming."


"Yeah it is."


"My mom says we need to visit a relative from Korea..."


"Oh. I see."


"Unnie, is Korea a nice place?"


"Of course." I turned to her. "Korea is a very nice place."


Then she thought about something for a while. "Then, if so, why did you leave?"


I was silent for a while... Oh Chae Yool, if I could tell you the reason. "Well, unnie had to leave because she felt it was not her place. It felt that she didn't 

belong or she couldn't find her dream there. That's why."


"So... It's okay to leave someone behind, even if that someone is your family, your hometown, or even your special someone to achieve your dreams?"


".... It depends on the person." I smiled.


"Hmm..." She nodded her head. "If it was me, I would leave too."


I looked at her. "Really? Wae?"


"Because I'm not happy. Why stay if the place doesn't make you smile. Am I right unnie?" She looked at me.


I ruffled her hair. "You little rascal, how come you know so much?"


"I read some of the books in your home. Unnie, can we have dinner at your house? I want to spend time with Hani too."


"Sure no, problem." I smiled at her.

 


It was always Mondays where I would cook some pasta for Chae Yool and we would talk about random things during the dining table. And during those times, the house didn't feel lonely. I loved the laughter that would echo throughout my house. So even if she was annoying sometimes, I still adore her. Even Hani loves her more than me...


She was sitting down the living room watching movies while I finish washing up the dishes. 

 

"Unnie!"


"Ye?"


"Are you done?"


"Yes I am! Why?" I said as I wiped my hands.


"Can you come up here?" I went upstairs and I found Chae Yool holding on to a frame. "Unnie- who are they?"

 

 


I smiled and sat beside her. "These- these are my unbiological sisters."


"Unbiological sisters?"


I nodded my head. "Not sisters by blood, but by heart." I smiled.


"Can you tell me their names?"


"Of course. This one- the one who tried her best to fit in the pic, that's your Taeyeon unnie. And this one- beside her, that's one of my best bud- that's Hyoyeon unnie. And the other one, is Taeyeon unnie's buddy in height, Sunny unnie. The one pouting and who looks like an ugly fish, that would be Sooyoung unnie. And this is me, The one above me is the youngest of the sisters, that's Seohyun unnie. Beside her will be Taeyeon unnie's...." GIRLFRIEND. "...Bestfriend, Tiffany unnie. And beside Tiffany unnie, is my look-alike, Yoona unnie. And the one beside her is-"


"Miss Korea!" She looked at me. "She's Miss Korea right?" 


Ah yeah, 5 months ago, she found a frame of Sica in my room, performing Miss Korea. "Yes. She's Miss Korea, Jessica unnie."


"Wow... Your sisters are very pretty unnie!"


"Just like you."


"Were you performing at this time?"


"Ah yeah. But that was a long time ago."


"Unnie, were you the only one who left the group?"


"Anni... We all decided to leave because like me, they have other dreams as well..."


She nodded her head. "They must've meant a lot to you."


"Yeah, they do."


"Do you still contact one another?"


"Yes."


"That's nice unnie... It must've been hard to be separated from them. But I know time will come and you will all be reunited again! And from then on, you will really be happy!" She hugged me. "Be happy unnie. That's all I wish for you."

 

I smiled at Chae Yool and then her mother knocked at the door and called her. She kissed me good night before leaving with her mom. Just as when I closed the door, I received a skype call from my television and so I grabbed my tea and sat down and accepted the call.

 

"KWON YURI WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!! WE HAVE BEEN CONTACTING YOU BLACK PEARL!"


"Aish yah you little punk! Doesn't mean you're gonna graduate a year from now doesn't mean you can shout at me! I remember giving you notes for assignments and quizzes you LEE SOONKYU!" Yeah, she actually got serious on applying for college and is now schooling at a university in Boston. She lives with Hyo too.


"There's the KkabYul! Annyeong!" Hyo waved at me.


"Hey hey hey move! I'm trying to fit here!" Sooyoung pushed Hyo a lil too hard she fell. "Aigoo Hyo what's the use of your muscles! Flex them will ya?!" The three of them laughed. And this shikshin, she's continue on being a model and now? A restaurant owner too.


"Yahhh! Be quiet I'm studying!" Taeyeon said with a grumpy look on her face.


"Taetae, be polite to them. We just missed each other right?" Tiff kissed her cheek and laid down a mug.


"Hey Tiff, that's not Red Bull right? Otherwise, you'll be the poor one." We all wiggled our eyebrows.


"A-a-a-anniya! Aish, what are you guys talking about! I'm just taking good care of my girlfriend, just like how it should be." Jinjja these two, they are just glued together. Taeyeon is studying in Oxoford with Fine Arts and Tiff is at Fashion Communication and Promotion. They're like 2 hours away from each other. But still live under the same roof. I sometimes fly to London to see them if I'm not busy.


"Annyeong unnies!!!" The two maknaes waved at us. Ah, I forgot- Seohyun is having a term break and so she decided to visit Yoona.


"Yah! Why is it so dark there? And why are you covered in blankets huh?! IM YOONA DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO MY DAUGHTER!?" Taeyeon reacted.


"U-u-unnie! It's not like that." She shook both of her hands.


"Yeah unnie! Please stop acting in an inappropriate way." Seohyun said.


"Yah appa! Help me out here will ya?"


I laughed. "Aigoo, kids. She's just like that because she always do something bad to your Tiffany unnie whenever it's dark and they're under the blankets." Hyo, Soo and Sunny laughed. "Am I right byuntae?"


"Yah Yuri! I'll book you a flight and I will smack you this book!" She showed me the book. "You here me Kkab!?"


"First class please byun."


"Yahhhhh!!!"

 

 


Every 2nd week of the month and the 4th week we would gather together and just talk. Although it was virtually, it was better than nothing. And everyday we would send SMS from one another. Like I said- nothing did changed. If there were, I know it was for the better. We had genuine smiles on our faces. That was the one thing we couldn't do when we were singing in front of thousands of people.  And Sunny had shoulder-length hair right now, and she was getting ier than usual. But still she looks like a kid. Sooyoung trimmed her hair again which was better. She always looked better than that way either. And Hyo? Hahaha, that choding went back to her roots and became brunette. But she's beautiful no matter what. Yoona had a red hair now. She said she needed it for a drama. Seohyun was still Seohyun, Tiffany looked more matured and Taeyeon? Pshh... When did that kid ever grew old. But! she had her wish granted. She had one side of her hair shaved. Tiffany was so angry at it but Taeyeon said the university allowed. It was one way of  "expressing one's self" and it happened, so Tiff couldn't do anything about it. We would usually talk up to the crack of dawn for us, and until lunch time in Seohyun and Yoona's time. Sometimes Sooyoung is included whenever she's home in Korea. Finally the tiredness triggered in all of us, and we all said good night to one another and turned off the connection. 


I sighed to myself. What time is it? I looked at the clock, huh 2 AM. Taeyeon has a quiz tomorrow, Sunny has a recital, Hyoyeon has a new class and Sooyoung will be doing photoshoot. I will message them when I wake up. Now I must climb my lair and sleep the lonliness that I feel. Lucky them, Taeyeon has Tiffany, Seohyun has Yoona as Sunny has Sooyoung, Hyo has Nicole. They all had someone... But me? *Sighhhhh* No one. 

 


______________________

 


To: Shikshin Choi


Youngie, do well in your photoshoot! Show them more legs juseyo! Kkkk~ No more eating meat and perhaps enjoy chewing greens you shikshin! Hwaiting!

 

To: Midget Lee


Soonkyu-ah! Do well in your recital. Show to them what you are made of! If they didn't like it- use your aegyo ! Hahaha Hwaiting!

 

To: Choding Kim


Buddy! Do well in your class and I know that you will show to them who's the dancing queen! Hwaiting!!

 

To: Byuntae Kim


Yah Danshin. I know you've study hard for this one. I know you will do well. You're Kim Taeyeon who loves art remember? Hwaiting!

 


"Boss Yul, out for a run?"


"Anni, I was gonna meet the client and I will go to get some news papers."


"Alright boss, take care. Good morning!"


"Good morning!"

 


Ah I love the fresh morning that Strasbourg gives me. That's why I choose this place. No one, well not all people know me. And I can take so many beautiful pictures from here. Ah, when was the last time I went for a jog? Maybe I'll add that to my daily list.

 

_____

CALLING~

Byuntae Kim

 

"Why so early midget?"


"Yah! It's only 6 am and you're calling me danshin already! Want me to kill you!?"


"Hahaha.. If you can reach my neck without tip-toeing."


"I WILL KILL YOU KWON YURI! YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL-"


"Shut the up Tae! God you're so annoying in the mornings!"


"Ah-ah ah Ppani... Boo, it was Yuri's fault..."


"Just cook breakfast stupid..."


"No morning kiss for Kim Taeyeon?"


"10 seconds Kim."


"Aish, arrasso, arrasso!" I heard a few sounds. "See that's your fault."


"Aigoo, just cook strawberry pancakes. She'll love 'em."


"Okay that sounds--"


"OH MY GOD KID!!!"

 


I turned around to see the kid running towards the street and went to pick up a stuffed dog. I turned to the other direction and I saw a truck constantly beeping at the child. And I don't know what took over me- but I dropped my phone and it smashed on the ground, and ran after the girl.

 


"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING KID!" The driver said and drove off.


"Jackass." I mumbled. And then I looked at the kid who was crying on my chest. "Hey kid, are you okay?" She nodded. "Come on- let's get up." I slowly let her stand and look at her if there was something bad happened to her. And then I winced, noticing I had a wound on my arm and knee.


"Sorry.." She bowed down. Oh, Korean?


"Don't worry... I'm okay. Unnie is strong." I smiled at her. "Come on- unnie will be sad if you won't believe me that I am strong.. Don't you believe that unnie is not strong?"


She smiled afterwards. "You're really strong unnie. You saved me remember... You are my superman." She hugged me. "Gomawo unnie."


"Yah!" We both turned to the woman who was panting like crazy. And then the kid left me and dragged the woman on the other side to my side. She had her face all covered with sunglasses and scarf. I noticed the scarf and I widened my eyes... I know this scarf. I know this brand.


"Superman! Meet my mom! She's-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Si..ca..."

 

___________________________

 

 

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN! Annyeong! Kkkk~ Sorry if I wrote too late. It was because I was focusing and all of my neurons seem to function on Flightless Bird only. But! Finally after watching and breaking my heart due to BoBinthePhil which I wasn't able to attend, I finally found inspiration! Yayy!!! Kkk I know that this was not the epilogue that you guys expected, I know that some of you wanted a wonderful ending. And you'll probably think that 'Is Donkey sick as ? Why write an epilogue with a hanging ending again? I will really kill this donkey aishhh jinjja.' Well relax and take a chill pill. I have a perf explanation for that.

 

Since... It is a hanging ending- again. For the nth ing time, I decided to give you guys a wonderful gift. Since you were waiting patiently for this update. I decided to write EPILOGUE! But not a normal epilogue... The epilogue will be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A NEW FANFIC. A NEW STORY.

 

Do you guys get me? I will write a story, what happened after the time they met in Strasbourg. Will they be together? But why did the child called her mom? Is Sica already married? Does Sica still love Yuri? Does Yuri still love Sica? Will love be sweeter the second time around for these two? And how will the girls react if they did got together? Or will this be another casual meet between two ex's and then continue on with their lives? What now? Ahhhh... So many questions... But it will be answered soon. I just hope you guys will make the right choice ;)

 

Comment your reaction. I estatic to read them!

DonkeyASS walkin' out! :D