Beginning

I don't think so

Jessica Jung was forced to leave SNSD, SM confirms it.

 

This spring, Jessica told the company that due to a personal situation, she will be stopping team promotions after the end of one more album promotions. Despite Jessica′s sudden announcement, the company and then SNSD members persistently worked hard and pondered on how to continue promotions in a good direction for SNSD.

However, before agreements could be made on rising conflicts regarding the priority and interests of SNSD promotions, Jessica began her fashion-related business, and a situation arose where it became difficult to continue as a team despite continuous discussions.

With this, the company decided it had to promote SNSD with eight members sooner than expected, and while it was discussing when to announce the news, Jessica posted her own perspective in the early morning.

From this point onwards, the company will unchangingly support and manage SNSD with eight members as well as Jessica′s personal activities.


                              ___________________

 


"YOU!"


"It's alright Ms. Park, please excuse us." He looked at the person who trespassed his office. "Miss Yuri, please sit down."


"No!" All of a sudden, Yuri throw all the papers. "Are these articles true?"


"...."


"Tell me!"


"Miss Kwon I suggest--"


"What!? You'll suggest what?! To permanently remove Jessica from the group and our lives?! From my life!?!?"


"It's not that matter Miss Kwon. Your relationship with Miss Jung has been quite touchy as these days pass by. I thought we had an agreement."


"But I get clingy with everyone else! And isn't that Tyler Kwon doing his job? You told me that you hired him as a 'decoy' from my relationship. Didn't it worked?"


"I'm afraid not."


"Well it's not my fault that he's not that attractive enough!" She exclaimed. "Listen, I agreed to your conditions over the years, you've been linking her with some guys, making me separate from her. We endured it all, all because we love one another. Please, linking her with someone that has the same surname as mine already hurts. If you remove her from my life... I can't..." She try to plead her case.


"Love conquers all. Even, death." He looked at her. "Have you heard of that saying Miss Kwon?"


"Look, it's not the time to-"


"If what you are saying is true then, a little separation like this won't bring you both down right?" He asked. It was more like a challenge to the woman who was standing right in front of him.


"Of course." She answered.


"Then take this as a trial. A little bump on the road on your way to forever with her. Prove to me- that what Jessica feels for you is real."


"I'll show you. And when that day comes, I'll come so close at your face and I'll say- I told you so." There was a challenge in her voice as well.


"I'll be waiting." He smirked.

 

She walked out of his office with clenched fists turning white as the snow. She was angered, how dare he... He doesn't even know a single thing about us. But she 

brushed that thought away, because that's what not matters most now. What matters is--

 


_______


CALLING~


Sica Baby♥♥♥

 


"Hello? Yeobo?" The tanned girl asked through the phone.


"S... Seo... Seobang."


"Where are you? I'm coming.” 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I parked my car immediately at the side of the rode where Jessica lives in Gangnam and since I have the spare key, I used to go inside the house. Everythingw as dark and I stumbled upon somethings. Then, I heard cries. And with every step I take the cries were becoming louding. Sobs was the evident sound in the room. There, I saw in the living room. The love of my love on her knees bawling her eyes out.

 

"Baby..." I whispered.

"Seo...bang..." She looked at me.

 

I walked my way towards her and just as I was about to brush her hair she immediately jumped at me making me almost fall but good thing I landed on the sofa. She hugged me so tight, and I couldn't do anything but to hug her in return.

 

"Sssh... I am here, no one's gonna hurt you. Seobang's here please don't worry baby."


"They... They kicked me out. I don't know why but they removed me. I practically gave up my youth to this company and to this group but they still decided to remove me. All those 14 years... Gone... Like me."


"Baby listen to me. It's not gone." I held onto her hands. "This was the result of your 14 years. Us, do you remember?" She looked at me. "And it was just not us that you gained throughout those 14 years. But you also gained 7 unbiological sisters who are also hurt right now. Believe me they are. They are as shock as me, and angered that even though we've received such a sad news, they still want to push through this event. Trust me, you've gained so much more than you can imagine... So it's not gone believe me." I kissed her hands.


"But we can't be beside each other anymore... All those plans we made to do in China..."


"It's alright, China will still be there. You don't have to worry. We can do those some other time. And yes, to answer your question. We can't be beside each other. 

But you will always be with me, in my heart don't worry. You will always be with me."


"But I'll miss you, I don't think I could handle a day without you beside me. I need your warmth."


"It's just a little bump in our way princess."


"More like a huge rock." 


I smiled. "I know... But we promised remember? We promised that we would accomplish our own dreams, then we would adopt kids and raise them in a peaceful environment, and we'll live a life without any regrets. Do you remember that?" She nodded her head. "Well, your dream is to be out there in the world, doing what you love to do besides singing. And it's fashion. You want to be a designer am I right? So you should pursue it." I said. "All we have to do is to wait for 3 years... 3 years 'til we finish our contracts and then we could finally be out. We don't need to worry about reputation anymore because F(x), Red Velvet and the uprising girl groups will be there to replace us." I smiled, trying to lift up the atmosphere. "3 years... Just 3 more years baby."


She sniffed. "And... after that, will we runaway from this lifestyle?" I nodded my head immediately. "Will you wait for me? And support me as I will do to you?"


"Of course I will. I will always come home to you, and didn't I promise you? I will always be your number one fan."


She paused for a while, then she answered. "I will do it."


"Jinjja?" I raised my voice, shocked at what I just heard. 


"Yes, it's only three years right? We've been together much longer than that. And after those cruel three years, you and I will be together forever right?"


"Dae Sica.. Forever and ever if God allows us."


"But!" She faced me. "You better promise me Kwon Yuri! No checking out on other girls! Not even on the members!!! ESPECIALLY THE PINK OTTAKU! I don't want to give 

Taeyeon all the fun to kill you both!" She glared at me, but it was so cute, I had to laugh. "No laughing! I am freakin' dead serious!"


"Of course, I am sorry." I said. "I will miss you Sica."


"I will miss you as well." She caressed my face and our moment was cut short when her phone rings. 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Dae. Dae oppa. Arra, arra, I'll be there. Just... Please, a few more minutes. Okay, annyeong."

 


We both looked into each others' eyes and pressed our foreheads together. I'm gonna miss this girl so much, more than I could imagine. Things won't be the same without her anymore.


I grabbed her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. It wasn't rough or sloppy. It was soft and fragile, slowly we were pressing ourselves on each other cherishing this moment that we ave. Eventually we had to let go, but our foreheads were still close. I am afraid to leave her, who will be with her? Will she be alright all alone for a little while? Should I really be worried? Should I call her parents? Krystal?

 

"Don't worry, Krys is on her way here." She smiled dearly.


"Alright, I will leave now."


"Please text me when you get there. Promise me one thing baby, you will always update me with your schedule."


"I will be as long as you would do the same." She nodded her head like a little child. Silence prevailed again.


"You really should go. Take care, all of you. Tell them, I love them. And no matter what, it's OT9 for me." I nodded my head.


"It's OT9 or nothing remember?" She smiled and then she removed the promise ring that was on her finger. "Wae Sica?! I thought we were gonna- Awk!"


"Pabo, don't ruin the moment!" She said after flickering my forehead. "Give this back to me... But not as a promise ring, rather an..." She lowered her head and mumbled something I could not understand.


"I'm sorry what?"


"Asdfghjkl."


"Mworago?"


"AS AN ENGAGEMENT RING YOU DUMB-!"


"Ahhh." I scratched my head. "I will, I promise." She gave the ring back. "I really should go now."


"You should."


"Baby?" She looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you."

 


Her tears were about to flow but she immediately hugged me. Tears were threatning to fall to my eyes as well. I want to, but I won't. We have to be strong, I have to prove to Young Min that this won't break me and Sica apart. I hugged her so tight, inhaling the strawberry scent that I used to inhale every morning, every noon, afternoon and night of my life. I will long for this scent.

 


"3 years." I said.


"3 years." She answered back.

 


Our hand were still intertwined with one another and as I turn my back on her, the grasp of our fingers were slowly loosening as I walk slowly away from her. I was at the door when I was tempted to look back. I want to, but I heard something from her, she's mumbling words something that I cannot make a sentence out of it. No, no Yuri, you will not turn your head back.

 

So I closed my eyes, and I walked away.

______________________________________________

 

"Alright girls, I know you had a long flight, worse things happen, but you will still have to perform. Remember, this is for your fans. You still have some last minute preparations right? I'll go and meet the staffs."


"Dae."


"Hwaiting!"


"Hwaiting..." We all answered.


Taeyeon then looked at us. "I know we are on a great trial, probably the worst trial of our career as a girl group. But oppa is right, we still have to perform and we have to be professionals. We cannot let our emotions outwin us this time. We should hide it, if we can't our fans will be sad- and if we're sad, the fans will be sad. And we don't want to happen right?"


"Yes."


"So let's try out best to push back these emotions, we will do this for the fans right?" She smiled.


"Dae!!"


"Arrasso! Hands in!" We did as she requested. "Gigumeun..."


"So Nyuh Shi Dae!"

 

 

We came out, and the fans cheered on for us, I wonder if the news spreaded to China already. We performed, cheered and smiled for the fans. But deep inside- I want to cry... I want to release my tears but every time I would try- Yoona would hold my hand or Hyoyeon would wrap her arm around me and tell me something funny about the crowd. I wanted to be thankful to them but at the same time, I want to be mad at them for not letting me show on how I really feel. 


The songs and the fanmeeting went on and on, but then we had to perform our last song- which was Complete. I mentally scoffed in my mind. How ironic. But nevertheless, we breathed in- and the instrumental started playing...

 


As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season
My cautious footsteps pound in my head


This was Sica's part, but no one dared to sing it, afraid that their voice would crack so we just let the fans sang that part. Hold on Yuri, it's your turn.

 

When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.

 

It's true baby, I always smile because you are smiling at me... Now, who will make me feel that way now?

 

The late afternoon sun wakes me up
And I don't know why but I smile


Although it might still be far in the future
I don't want it to just be a dream
Just one love
I hope to walk the same road together with you

 

I hope that we could walk the same path together, but fate seems to be in the way... But it doesn't mean I would be down by it, I still believe, that even if we are separated today, our parts will meet again and be one..

 

Good morning Your morning call that wakes me up everyday
It feels like a morning we share together


You are more sweeter
Than the pretty candy you gave to me like in a movie


Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


Your love is just too precious
Oh it's true If we just look at each other
I want to be by yourself


Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


To make my life complete
You make my life complete

 

The crowd keep saying our group name, chanting it all over again. But how can I be happy? When we are not complete. I even shed a tear or two while singing but I completely brushed it off immediately. The other girls keep thanking the fans, I tried to smile as well. Taeyeon stood infront and said-

 

"JIGEUMEUN-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"


"APPEURODO-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"


"YEONGWONHI-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"

 

They kept cheering and cheering until we all heard the name that wasn't ought to be heard...

 

"JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA!"

 

We were all shocked by that- we didn't know how to react but, immediately Taeyeon gathered us all and we bowed down, showing our undending gratitude to the fans. I looked over my side and I could see Seohyun tears were flowing as the translator gave out our last messages. Again we said our goodbye's then left.

 

 

We are now at the hotel suite, yes all of the girls are fitted here. Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun were eating. Hyoyeon was watching some TV as the Taeny couple rested their heads on one another staring at the TV. Me? I am waiting for Sica to reply to my texts.

 

NEWS FLASH JESSICA JUNG HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE GROUP!

 

We all stopped on what we were doing as we all tuned in to the television. Still it was the same plot all over again, making us the bad guys. But it was better this way, we all agreed not to answer back the rants and comments because we're 8. Jessica's all alone, we need the fans to cheer her up.

 

Suddenly- I heard my phone rang and I saw an incoming video call from Sica. I immediately answered it.

 

"Sica!!!!"


"Annyeong seobang." She smiled at me. 


"Where are you?"


"I'm at my family's house. They say I need to stay here a little while."


"That's good." I said. "I'm happy that you have someone else beside you."


She nodded her head. "Seobang, are the members with you?"


I looked at them and they were looking at me with mixed emotions. "Yes... I have them with me."


"Can you please connect me to the television? So I could see them all?"


"I will. Just wait a minute."

 


I grabbed the cord from my luggage and plugged both of the ends on my cellphone and the television. It took a while but then we all saw Jessica's image on the TV. All of us gathered by the couch.

 

"Hey guys." She started. "How... How was the fan meeting? Did everything went well? I am still waiting for the fancams you see." She smiled. "I know now how it feels like to be a fan... All these excitement of seeing what happened I--" She lifted her head up, stopping the tears..


"Yah Sica..." Sooyoung said. "Who said you're a fan? You're a goddamn sasaeng! How did you know Yuri's number?! Huh?" She said, with tears in her eyes... It all brought us to laughter for a while then she said again- "Damn it Sica... You were suppose to be here with us."


"I know... And I am sorry that I couldn't be. Things had to change... But even though I can't be with you personally, just like what Yuri said- I will be at your hearts... I will be there as long as you will leave an empty space every performance, I will always be you all."


"But unnie-- it's so hard... I couldn't even control my tears a while ago, I cried unnie... I showed my sadness to the fans." Seohyun said.


"It's okay Seohyun. People cry. If you don't cry, it means you're weak... Therefore, I commend you Seobaby.. You're a strong person for crying. Yah deer Yoona. How could you not take care of Seohyun on stage huh? I will search that fancam and when I see that you were not concerned with Seohyun, I will smack you!!"


"Umma..." Yoona sniffed. "Please, come back to us... We need you." 


"She's right Sica. Come back to us... There's no one who's gonna stop me now from releasing my aegyo powers." Sunny pleaded.


"Who will be the one I would be with when my obssession for shopping hits me? Who will stop me from being a pink ottaku?" 


"Yah, I still haven't tasted your mother's sandwich! You owe me one!"


"Who will guide me when I am lost in leading in this group Sica-ah?"


"Who will be my mom now?"


"Who will be the one who will spoil me, everytime they would neglect me unnie?"


"Who will be my fashion guide and protect me from being a fashion terrorist?"


"And... Who will be the one to hold my hand now baby?"

 

All of us couldn't bear it anymore, so we cried. All of us. Releasing the tears that were kept up during the fanmeet. Even Hyoyeon was flowing with tears. Sobs, wails and a sniff from moment to another would be heard from the room.

 

"I will still be the one who will be that all. I will always be a text or call away, you are my sisters. We grew up together remember? And things won't change because of this. Let's stay together. Together just like what we promised." We all nodded our heads. "Yah byunkyu, don't our members! Please send to me their photos arrasso?"


"I will Sica..." Sunny said, while crying.


"And Tiff, I may not be there, but expect me to be flooding your inbox all written in capslock reminding you on to not overspending Taeyeon's credit card." She said. "Sooyoungie, I promise, I will send my mom's sandwiches to the dorm. And it will only be for you. Tae, you will not be lost in leading because the girls will be there to help you. And if they are not enough, like I said- I am just a phone call away..."


"Dae..." The three of them nodded.


"My beautiful daughter, I will always be your mom. Now remember three things now. 1, you will watch your appa for me arrasso? 2, you will take care of Hyunnie. And last, you will continue on smiling... Because if you smile, then you will make umma smile." She smiled. "And Seohyun, please tell me if they bully you! I will freeze them to death!" She showed her knuckles. "Yah, try to hurt my daughter-in-law and you will face my wrath!!"


"Gomawo unnie..." Seohyun smiled.


"Hyo, don't worry... Seobang will text me your schedule so I will text you on what to wear don't worry. Fashion police won't be after you."


"They better not be! I know what it feels like to go to jail!" We all laughed.


"And lastly- my handsome seobang..." She turned to face me. "Just because I can't be there to hold your hand, doesn't mean you get to hold their hands!!! A REMINDER! NO ONE WILL TOUCH MY SEOBANG'S HANDS! Except Yoona! She's my daughter! Unless you're into Yoongie?!" She glared at Yoona.


"MWO!? ANNIYO!!!" Yoona shakes both of her hands.


"Good! Then we're clear.. Now back to seobang." She said. "Don't worry about that. Someday, when all of this is finished- I'll hold your hand, and I'll never let go of 

it again." She extended her hand on her camera. "I love you."


I held my hand onto where her hand was placed. "I love you." She smiled.


"Now, say it with me arrasso?" What will we say? "Jigumeun?"


"...."


"C'mon don't kill the vibe!!!!! Jigumeun-"


"So Nyuh Shi Dae..."


"Louder!!!" She cheered us on. "Appeurodo-"


"So Nyuh Shi Dae!"


"Yeongwonhi-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"


"Again! Jigumeun-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"


"Appeurodo-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!"


"Yeongwonhi-"


"SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!!"

 

We all cheered and laughed. That's Jessica Jung, she always know what to say.

 

"Remember, I will always be in your hearts... Forever. OT9?" We all nodded our heads.


"OT9."


"You will be... Especially in Sunny's s." We all laughed.


"Goodnight girls." She smiled then blew a kiss at us. "Good night seobang." She kissed her phone.


"Good night Jessie!!!"


"Good night Sica-baby." I flew her a kiss. 

 


After that she ended the call and we looked at one another and smiled. She's right, OT9...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years Sica... Please wait for me.

___

Hello guys! So this story has been hanging out in my head a lot and I waited for the other writers to write about the story behind the 'I don't think so' but no one dared so I'll take the risk no worries, this will be short one. And tomorrow's V.DAY! Will you guys receive a chocolate? Or a HEARTBREAK?  Y'all find out tomorrow! And I'll update Flightless Bird tomorrow! Please stay tuned! Please comment if I should continue this one shot or not! :)


DonkeyASS walkin' out! :P