Heartbeat

Loyal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suddenly So Eun felt a nudge from Ara and then she got back to her senses.

“Umm, hello…nice to meet you.” She said to him.

Jaejoong smiled and replied

“Nice meeting you too.”

He sat across her and placed his tray on the table , he then started to eat his lunch.

“He just transferred and since he doesn’t know anyone, I took the liberty to accompany him and show him around the school.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong nodded and smiled.

Badump…Badump…

So Eun stopped when she realized that she just heard her heartbeat.

Badump..Badump….

She looked at Ara, Yoon and then Jaejoong to see whether they also heard her heartbeat. But seeing that they just continued to eat their lunch, it seems to her that she’s the only one who can hear her heartbeat. She calmed herself by slightly tapping her chest. When she did, Yoochun looked at her with a worried look.

“Are you alright, So Eun?” Yoochun asked her.

So Eun realized that Ara took her bottled water and gave it to her.

“Drink this.” Ara said.

“Thanks.” It seems like everyone mistaken her to be choking but the truth is she was just trying to relieve herself from the feeling she had earlier. She just took a drink from her bottled water and smiled to everyone.

“I’m fine now.” She assured them.

They continued to eat their lunch.

“It’s so nice of you oppa to take care of Jaejoong” Ara said to Yoochun.

When So Eun was already calm she looked at Jaejoong.

“So how was it? How do you find our school so far?” So Eun asked to start the conversation.

He looked at her and she got stunned for a second and then recovered, she took a spoonful of her fried rice and ham.

“Well, I’ve seen the gym and it’s really big and wide, I got to the library and it has a lot of cool books that I could really enjoy reading. The teachers and students are nice and I got a friendly buddy right here who is really good in ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter