The First Time

Loyal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That’s it! This isn’t such good news after all.  So Eun exclaimed through her mind.

She was stunned to be honest. Who would ever guess that the great and mighty Jaejoong will come back? He is actually the boy that So Eun confessed to when she was still in high school. She can still remember what she did and so as not to let Ara have the satisfaction of seeing her emotions and her expressions, she just kept her cool.

“So, you think I’m excited?” So Eun looked at Ara lazily.

“Now, come on…don’t be like that Eunnie. I’m your friend and I know that it will be hard for you to see that man again however If you already moved on, there shouldn’t be any problem. Though I know that the reason why you still don’t have a boyfriend is because of him.” She said trying to hold her laugh.

So Eun sneered at her remarks.

“You really think so?” she asked Ara and the latter just nodded.

“Then I’ll prove you wrong.” So Eun said with smugness. She is determined to prove Ara and everyone that she has already moved on and that what she felt right now is just the feeling of regret and embarassment that she had been so foolish in high school. 

Ara just laughed at her remarks.

“By the way, I actually got you something.” So Eun looked at Ara as she rummaged in her bag.

“This is an invitation for my cousin’s welcoming party. You better come” she said as she placed the invitation on the table.

So Eun took the invitation and placed it on her bag.

“Alright, you can expect me there.” So Eun said with assurance.

“I also have a gift for you” Ara excitedly gave her the paper bag that she just noticed now. She opened it excitedly and she saw a Paris white bag and a box of macaroons.  

“Wow! I love it!” She said to her with a big genuine smile. Her eyes twinkled. 

“I’m glad you liked it. I got that when I went to Paris. I remembered that I forgot to give you a birthday gift last time. Sorry for the late gift.” She said.

“It’s alright. Thank you.” And then So Eun hugged her bestfriend.

Ara has been her friend since elementary. She actually met her during break time when Ara asked So Eun to exchange their foods. So Eun had a sandwich while she had muffins. Ara said she wanted to try her sandwich. Well since she’s good and cute So Eun agreed with the exchange and that was the start of their friendship.

 

**********

 

So Eun was driving her way back to her unit. And since it is almost dinner time, she decided to grab somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter