The News

Loyal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

1 hour...

So Eun noted while looking at her wrist watch. It's already an hour waiting for Go Ara. Ara told her to meet her today because she has something to tell her and so she is here at the Amore Cafe, the place where Ara wanted her to meet but then again...  Why is she still not here? So Eun thought.

So Eun already ordered coffee earlier when she came. She keeps on hoping that Ara will arrive soon, but every time she looks at the door, when it opens, there is still no sign of her and unknowingly she started to count every person who enters the cafe.

Go Ara!!! You better have a good reason for this. So Eun said in her mind.

Looking at the cafe, she tried to call the attention of the waitress who is busy wiping the other tables. 

"Yes ma'am? " the waitress asked her.

"I would like to order a cup of frappe coffee with almond bits and vanilla ice cream please." So Eun told her.

"Is that all ma'am?" the waitress asked waiting for her while noting down her order. She looked backed at So Eun but the latter just smiled and nodded. Then as a cue, she walked away straight to the counter to relay her order.

So Eun looked at her phone hoping for a message from Ara. She have tried to contact her but it just keeps on telling her that the number is unavailable or out of reach and so she tried to text her hoping that it’ll reach her eventually.

After a few minutes, the waitress arrived with the drink that she ordered.

"Thanks" So Eun told the waitress. After placing the order, the waitress walked away to serve the couple who just got in.

So Eun took a sip from her drink.

Alright If I finish this drink and she is still not here then I will leave. So Eun thought with determination. 

As she took another sip she heard the sound of the door opening and then she saw a girl with black long hair wearing a black halter dress under a Burberry London coat. As the girl entered the café, she scanned the place. So Eun can clearly see her worried expression and that girl is trying to catch her breath

. ...Could be from rushing. So Eun smirked then she tried to hide so that the girl won't see her.. so that she could see her epic face from disappointment. But as So Eun slowly moved to the side the girl saw her. Her face brightened as she run towards So Eun's table.

"So Eun! Thank God you're still here" she said as she hugged So Eun tightly. So Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter